Gyno rebounds from Epistane?

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
Any one experience any gyno rebounds after the Epistane cycle with proper PCT?? Thanks..

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
None that I know of but a proper pct is the key.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
yes yes.. Im thinking about giving it a shot in a month or so.. Will just toremfine do fine for PCT? And what about Toremfine with IBE PCT.. Once again thanks for your help.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
I ran Havoc recently and tried only 6-OXO for PCT. Couple weeks after finishing the 4-week PCT my right nipple developed a small tender lump underneath. I can't see the lump but I can feel it. Busting out the Letro right now.

Last year I ran H-Drol with Torem + 6-OXO inverse for PCT and had no problems.

BIGGUNZ401

BIGGUNZ401

Awards
  • Established
I ran Havoc recently and tried only 6-OXO for PCT. Couple weeks after finishing the 4-week PCT my right nipple developed a small tender lump underneath. I can't see the lump but I can feel it. Busting out the Letro right now.

Last year I ran H-Drol with Torem + 6-OXO inverse for PCT and had no problems.
DO you think if you used Torem or NOlva for your Havoc PCT you would of not got the gyno?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A serm is standard, and recommended, PCT. As continuously stated, anything else is taking massive chances.

Many feel that since it is (hypothetically) not overly harsh or suppressive that 6-OXO is enough. I disagree.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
DO you think if you used Torem or NOlva for your Havoc PCT you would of not got the gyno?
Most likely. I was kinda lulled into complacency because I don't get any sides while on cycles. The other possibility was that the Havoc was an 8 week cycle as opposed to the typical 4-5 weeks.

Well, I guess sometimes we learn the hard way. :hammer: