Gyno gets worse??

redd26

redd26

Awards
So i'm on my third week of an Epi cycle (20/30/30/40) and it seems that my gyno may be getting a bit worse. No sensitivity or anything like that, just maybe little more puffiness. Not the reaction i was hoping for. Any thoughts, ideas, suggestions.......?????

S

SwoleInNY

Awards
I have read that going above 20mg/day aggravates gyno, so you should probably drop back to 20.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
if theres no sensitivity i'd just tough it out... use nolva for PCT and that will bring it back down in a couple days

but yeah anything above 20mg and it usually gives me a little puffiness as well

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Puffyness is not gyno.If you dont have any worsened pain and growth of a lump its just fat or water.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have read that going above 20mg/day aggravates gyno, so you should probably drop back to 20.

This was developed as an anti "breast" cancer drug.I dont know where above info was read at but it seems unlikely.Theres a much better chance that its something else that the poster was taking that was aggrivating his gyno.

redd26

redd26

Awards
Im not taking anything in addition to the Epi other then BSN true mass and superpump 250. I was thinking also that it may be becasue I'm noticing it more due to the leaning out i've been doing while on the Epi. Because i have dropped body fat and tightened up muscularly. So maybe it just seems more pronounced without the excess fat surrounding it???? Maybe also i may just be too biased to look at myself objectively.

P

pallojaakko

Banned
Awards
This was developed as an anti "breast" cancer drug.I dont know where above info was read at but it seems unlikely.Theres a much better chance that its something else that the poster was taking that was aggrivating his gyno.
The above "info" was propably the same as i`ve read in some forums.

Not a study or anything like that.

Some users claim that when they went over 20mg`s a day they started lactating and had pain in breast gland`s.

Of course we can never know how true their stories are BUT from a customers perspective it`s more valuable to read these board`s than believe blindly everything what the ads say.

If we believe everything good(and there`s been lot of good said on Epi)we should take seriously the one`s that have had problem`s with it also.

Yes we don`t know what else he was taking but if we hear good stories about Epi are we asking what else he was taking?

I do a lot of reading in the net and there was one writing that i found gooling something like; gyno with epistane? that i can`t find anymore..anyway what this guy was claiming was that Epi might even make your gyno worse.

His post semed well written and i wished i could have read it more carefully but my 2y old son was next to my pc and basicly making me loose my concentration constantly.

As much as i remember about it i think he claimed that only blocking both 17ß- and 17a-estradiol in breast receptor tissue can result in reducing gyno on persons who have more 17a recepetors in breat tissue.

If in his mind you only block 17ß estradiol on a person who has more 17 a receptor tissues it might even agrevagate gyno.

I might have understod it or wrote it wrong but i think you get the idea.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That could be a possibiltiy as people react differently so I wasnt saying that its impossible. I hope you didnt take it that way I just have my doubts thats all.