IBE has some surprises coming....wonder what they are!

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    We don't steal, we only get things stolen from us. You might want to check your source, before making idiotic comments in our forum.
    I'm pretty sure he was just alluding / joking around with the "getting the people salivating" schemes that AX uses, no dig



  2. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    We don't steal, we only get things stolen from us. You might want to check your source, before making idiotic comments in our forum.
    I think you should take that comment back. FOG is not being confrontational. His comment was obviously lighthearted, and in a joking manner. There may have not been a smiley, but did not call for your knee jerk response.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    I think you should take that comment back. FOG is not being confrontational. His comment was obviously lighthearted, and in a joking manner. There may have not been a smiley, but did not call for your knee jerk response.

    Adams
    Good post

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Well that kind of attitude isn't going to help you sell more HAVOC clones now is it??

    Side note: I didn't know this was IBE's forum??
    Take this type of shlt elsewhere.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Take this type of shlt elsewhere.

    Adams
    Thats what I would have said if it wouldnt have turned into ........well never mind! ( note:smiley face)


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
    •   
       


  6. Whoa! Chill out guys haha he was JOKING TOO! I was talking with him on the phone and he was saying he just forgot to put a smiley face at the end to show he was just screwing around .

    There is no beef here, this is an exciting period where you guys are going to get free samples of new products .
    PharmD

  7. Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    Whoa! Chill out guys haha he was JOKING TOO! I was talking with him on the phone and he was saying he just forgot to put a smiley face at the end to show he was just screwing around .

    There is no beef here, this is an exciting period where you guys are going to get free samples of new products .
    Well then... FRICKEN PEOPLE... Learn some "Nettiquette" - Yeah thats right... a BIG smiley.

    Oh, and Ill be waiting near my mailbox... impatiently.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Smileys save the day yet again!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Smileys save the day yet again!
    Your e-smiley is bigger than mine... and it takes a big man to admit that.

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. LOL

    Now where my free product to mega dose

  11. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Your e-smiley is bigger than mine... and it takes a big man to admit that.

    Adams

    I cant take credit ....... it must be genetics!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  12. shoulda passed around a few xdreams to lower tension levels here

  13. Damn homies, I just got home from work... Didn't mean to start trouble up in hurrr!

    Yeah IBE, I was just teasin' about Anabolic Xtreme getting people's adrenaline jacked up for the product release... No hard feelings, friend
    Freedom means nothing here.

  14. Whoaaaaaaa. What did I miss? Starting to feel like BB.com.. JK Jk JK

    See IBE, Lake, mmowry, This is the type of thing that happens when you get people all riled up with all this teasing! Driving people up the wall lol. You guys are putting us in a strip club and not letting us see any girls! BUMP for free girls.. Err.. I mean samples!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Take this type of shlt elsewhere.

    Adams
    What?
    I was just sticking up for my bro. And I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whom I choose at any time I choose! But thanks for thinking your some how in the position to talk down to me even though we've never spoken before. Not cool! I am, and always will be the Bully's bully!

  16. Yea internet humour is quite dry without the smilies.
    +1 excited person for your new products. Let us in on the goods soon!

  17. Well, I am sorry for coming off as harsh but I really was being sarcastic and joking as well. Next time, it would help to put a smiley when you come to someone's sponsor forum and say their stealing something/anything.......
    Especially after what everyone knows we have gone through over at bb.com and the fact that I am Irish, so me guard be a little high at times.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Well, I am sorry for coming off as harsh but I really was being sarcastic and joking as well. Next time, it would help to put a smiley when you come to someone's sponsor forum and say their stealing something/anything.......
    Especially after what everyone knows we have gone through over at bb.com and the fact that I am Irish, so me guard be a little high at times.
    No hard feelings bro. This is the reason I stay away from bb.com and I don't know what happened over there for that reason. It will be interesting to see what you guys have coming. I hate it when you guys (others too) do these hype threads but I guess they serve their purpose.
    Will you tell us if we guess what it is??? Cause I'm thinking some type of liquid delivery system for Epi?? O and here so there's no mistaking my post

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    What?
    I was just sticking up for my bro. And I'll say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whom I choose at any time I choose! But thanks for thinking your some how in the position to talk down to me even though we've never spoken before. Not cool! I am, and always will be the Bully's bully!
    You werent sticking up for anyone... you were trying to drag up old crap, mud slinging. When you could have just said someone is out of line.

    Son, you can think you are some golden child (Bully's bully), but we are respectful around here, even when someone is out of line. We don't start slining mud.

    Thats all folks.

    Adams - King of this mutha ****in jungle!!!
    The Historic PES Legend

  20. IBE you got PM buddy!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    IBE you got PM buddy!
    Can I get some bubble gum mmowry?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    You werent sticking up for anyone... you were trying to drag up old crap, mud slinging. When you could have just said someone is out of line.

    Son, you can think you are some golden child (Bully's bully), but we are respectful around here, even when someone is out of line. We don't start slining mud.

    Thats all folks.

    Adams - King of this mutha ****in jungle!!!
    Listen here Boy, I'm not quiet sure what you're referring too but I've never heard of any of this talk before so I wasn't trying to "drag up old crap" or "sling mud". I for sure don't think I'm some kind of golden child and I'm definitely not E-thug enough to post something Like: "I'm the king of this mothafcukin jungle" lol..........derrr....

  23. Quote Originally Posted by Hate4TheWeak View Post
    Listen here Boy, I'm not quiet sure what you're referring too but I've never heard of any of this talk before so I wasn't trying to "drag up old crap" or "sling mud". I for sure don't think I'm some kind of golden child and I'm definitely not E-thug enough to post something Like: "I'm the king of this mothafcukin jungle" lol..........derrr....
    No you are the bully's bully.



    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    Can I get some bubble gum mmowry?

    Adams

    Sorry Im all out but what I got Im not lookin to give away at this time!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Sorry Im all out but what I got Im not lookin to give away at this time!
    Your avitar changes more than my womans mood during the second week of the month!

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  26. Yeah Im just playin around a little tonite! BTW best of luck with the GF I doesnt seem to get much better.....its that damned evil estrogen!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6

  27. Quote Originally Posted by mmowry View Post
    Yeah Im just playin around a little tonite! BTW best of luck with the GF I doesnt seem to get much better.....its that damned evil estrogen!
    Im guessing some letro in the morning cup of joe isnt the way to go is it?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  28. Not if you get caught!


    Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  29. Talking


    Quote Originally Posted by LakeMountD View Post
    There is no beef here, this is an exciting period where you guys are going to get free samples of new products .


    Would you like my address now or later

  30. Quote Originally Posted by IBE View Post
    Well, I am sorry for coming off as harsh but I really was being sarcastic and joking as well. Next time, it would help to put a smiley when you come to someone's sponsor forum and say their stealing something/anything.......
    Especially after what everyone knows we have gone through over at bb.com and the fact that I am Irish, so me guard be a little high at times.
    I am not one for bb.com, but the reason I signed up over there was so I could post in your defense... those pieces of sh*t were rude and idiotically ruthless.
    Freedom means nothing here.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Woohoo!! Don't ya just love surprises??
    By Prometherion in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-27-2010, 05:46 PM
  2. UFC says something BIG is coming...
    By MMABoxing in forum MMA
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 06-22-2008, 11:26 AM
Log in
Log in