Thanks to the IBE team!

jpk

jpk

Awards
After researching a ton and getting diet, lifting and sleep in order I dove in on my first anabolic experience. I did a MWF Epi pulse ending up at 40mg per day til the bottle went empty. Threw in some Formestane on off days just because. Other than a slight drop in libido (probably dumped estrogen levels too low) the only sides I had were life altering increases in muscle mass and strength. I'm not even sure I needed the Torem PCT, but did it anyway.

The best sources of help for me were the posts by Neoborn that outlined the things to do before taking anabolics. I actually gained 10 pounds doing just that but quickly plateaued again. Also of great help were the experiences shared by the great Dutchman. Experience and maturity say more to me at my age than youthful exuberance. I also spent some time on the IBE forum which is another great resource.

My only real fear is that our beloved authorities will find some reason to put this stuff on the same Schedule as HGH and D-bol. I admit I loaded up during the scare last year because I figured a ban was imminent.

You'll pry my last bottle of Epistane out of my cold, dead hand. The stuff has been a key part of my mid-life crisis control (I'm 47). i haven't heard anything on this thread or anywhere else on this forum that would change my mind at this point. Gimme the slow, steady, healthy gains of an Epistane pulse cycle 2 or 3 times a year and I'm in the best shape of my life. 180 pounds probably doesn't sound that big to anybody on these boards but when you've struggled your whole life to maintain a body weight of 150 lbs, I feel like a friggin giant. Post cycle I've gained another 3 lbs. I just wonder what my spring cycle's gonna bring.

I'm glad to see you back IBE! And thanks from a very satisfied customer...:cheers:

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the successful run, and good luck with future cycles. Epistane is a great supp for sure and I'm glad as well to see IBE back home.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its so hard to make gains when your testosterone is in the toilet, and you wasted your youth without doing it

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Awesome bro! I would suggest the following as well before and after your next cycle if you can. Report back if you will...

Bloodwork - Complete Panel Blood Test & Comprehensive Thyroid Panel.

• Total Testosterone
• Bioavailable Testosterone (AKA “Free and Loosely Bound”)
• Free Testosterone (if Bioavailable T is unavailable)
• SHBG
• DHT
• Estradiol (specify “ultrasensitive” assay for males)
• LH
• FSH
• Prolactin
• Cortisol
• Thyroid Panel
• CBC
• Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
• Lipid Profile
• T7 Comprehensive Thyroid Panel

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Congratulations man and thanks for the kind words!

jpk

jpk

Awards
What Now?

My goal was to put on 10 pounds. I'm sitting here today almost 35 pounds heavier and gobs stronger. It all happened so fast I'm not sure what to do next. My humble little goal got blown to smithereens. Now, I know I'm not gonna get an easy 20 pounds out of my next cycle, but that's OK. I can always get stronger, leaner. I haven't even touched cardio in months so I've got a little catching up to do there. I've been running almost 30 years straight so this has been a nice vacation off my feet though. I also wasn't really prepared for all the attention I'm getting with the new bod either (that's not me in the avy). Chicks dig muscle. It just took me 47 years to figure that out.

:bb2:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats and keep up the great work!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I love seeing these threads pop up all the time cause I can so relate. Epi really is one of the best damn compounds out there and I feel on top of the world while on it. Its great seeing others make the same awesome progress I was able to, congrats my friend!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
I love seeing these threads pop up all the time cause I can so relate. Epi really is one of the best damn compounds out there and I feel on top of the world while on it. Its great seeing others make the same awesome progress I was able to, congrats my friend!
Yeah, you can recover from this stuff so damn easy with very little shutdown. If you don't get greedy with the dosages early on it is even easier to recover. It will be a sad day when this one goes because honestly there will never be another compound like it.

The most unfortunate part is how hard it is to get. Supply is severely limited.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
What is the batch status? Did I miss an update?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
PM me again all your details and I'll send it out this week with tracking ;) sorry.