What's next IBE ? :D

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
"Acetylated Resveratrol product called Reverse"

Taken from their forums.
hmmm trying to develope an OTC style PCT? seems to be a very popular market these days. i'll be watching!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
hmmm trying to develope an OTC style PCT? seems to be a very popular market these days. i'll be watching!
Maybe....Maybe not.....Maybe both ;-)

Don't worry you'll hear about it soon. I am more cautious now to release anything before we have it finished since waiting for things such as labels or caps is so unpredictable.

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
Maybe....Maybe not.....Maybe both ;-)

Don't worry you'll hear about it soon. I am more cautious now to release anything before we have it finished since waiting for things such as labels or caps is so unpredictable.
oh you tease u :pose:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I really cant wait for this one as well.

Look out for many reformulations too guys Xdreams and Xlean are both getting makovers and should be better then ever.... if thats possible :rolleyes::D

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I really think people are going to like X-Lean. Nothing extremely new but you won't be able to beat the formula and the price for what you get.

X-Dream will have something new but we aren't sure which new ingredient to use. We found two very interesting ingredients and we are testing both......on poopy and neo. If they grow another arm we won't sell it though :)

JOakman

JOakman

Awards
Yeah I really think people are going to like X-Lean. Nothing extremely new but you won't be able to beat the formula and the price for what you get.

X-Dream will have something new but we aren't sure which new ingredient to use. We found two very interesting ingredients and we are testing both......on poopy and neo. If they grow another arm we won't sell it though :)
I got money in the bank, hurry up and put it out :lol:

aspire210

aspire210

Awards
  • Established
If they grow another arm we won't sell it though :)
whoa, whoa, whoa 3rd = bigger bench. if they grow a third arm its ok, its all about the marketing then. spin is a wonderful thing.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a third leg. Not as cool as you would think. :sad:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have a third leg too, girls love mine though, whats wrong with urs? :lol: :bb2:
For starts, I get a police citation for public disturbance every time I wear shorts. It tends to be limp most of the time, and drag on the ground behind me. As far as whether or not the ladies love it, I wouldn't know; there's not enough blood to go to my brain and "third leg" for me to remain coherent (let alone conscious) to really know what goes on during those times. I usually just wake up with a terrible headache, a big gooey mess, the desire to go to the fridge and make a sandwich, and a stolen article of clothing.

HUGEbanks

HUGEbanks

Awards
  • Established

I am doing the Epistane / X-Lean cycle now. For more info on this cycle go to www.epistane.com