Matrix Energy Drink

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Matrix is without a doubt the best energy drink that I have ever used. More importantly it was the most effective for weight loss. It's been out of stock at NP and other online stores. Do you plan to start shipping again?

IBE

IBE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
we will be restocked in about 2 weeks with a new flavor and new look. Now we do have the old flavor and look instock if you want that and it can be ordered strait from our site

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
we will be restocked in about 2 weeks with a new flavor and new look. Now we do have the old flavor and look instock if you want that and it can be ordered strait from our site
Thanks!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Let me just tell you that this new flavor BLOWS THE OTHER ONE AWAY! It no longer has a chemical aftertaste, it smells very fruity, and to me tastes sort of like a pina colada!

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Let me just tell you that this new flavor BLOWS THE OTHER ONE AWAY! It no longer has a chemical aftertaste, it smells very fruity, and to me tastes sort of like a pina colada!
It sounds good. The results I had from the old formula made its taste a non-issue. Between Labor Day and Thanks Giving I dropped 25 lbs on Matrix, change in diet and cardio. Aside from being thermogenic, Matrix did a great job on appetite control. I look forward to stocking up soon.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
Are there going to be any gallon sized jugs for sale again?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Are there going to be any gallon sized jugs for sale again?
Maybe in the future, but right now not with the new flavor that will be out. If you want the older orange flavor we could probably do something for you.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established

Pina Colada you say:D Can we make one taste like a lager? lol:drunk:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
how much would a gallon of the orange cost?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh, hello! Welcome back! What about the Matrix pills? Will Nutra get em?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Oh, hello! Welcome back! What about the Matrix pills? Will Nutra get em?
Nutraplanet will get everything we make :). We are just trying to prioritize what to come out with first because we have a lot of ideas and a lot of things coming lol.:cheers:

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet will get everything we make :). We are just trying to prioritize what to come out with first because we have a lot of ideas and a lot of things coming lol.:cheers:
I would prioritize the pills. In my opinion they will out sell the drink.