Epistane on a urinalysis?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I'm on a pulse cycle of Epistane and have a military drug-test coming up in a week or so. Do I need to worry?:think:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well Its probably too late for worrying now unfortunately but its thought that Epistane shouldnt be detectable.

I wish you well.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Well I did some major digging and have come to the conclusion that epistane is NOT considered a banned substance under Military Law.

Attached is the memorandum listing "Substances Prohibited for Ingestion by Soldiers (Policy Letter #13).

I would like a second (and third, and fourth...etc) opinion on this. If you guys have a second, would you mind going over this list?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Assuming that Epistane converts into Epitiostanol, and Epitiostanol is NOT listed as a banned steroid...this should be the ideal supplement for members of the armed forces.

Right?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
You're safe, it will not convert to epitiostanol. In fact, no 17a-methyl will demethylate in human metabolism, there is no enzyme system present in the body that can do this. Even if it did, epitiostanol is not recognized as an androgen, much less an anabolic! It's officially classified as an "anti-neoplastic", a SERM basically. ;)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and standard urinalysis by military etc won't include mass spec (which is used to identify steroids and is much more expensive than any gov't agency will spend on random drug tests). If they did do that you may have something to worry about and may want to supply a sample of your product because it would likely show up as Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT).

Interesting though, Doc. Didn't know it was classified as an anti-neoplastic. Cool beans.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
You're safe, it will not convert to epitiostanol. In fact, no 17a-methyl will demethylate in human metabolism, there is no enzyme system present in the body that can do this. Even if it did, epitiostanol is not recognized as an androgen, much less an anabolic! It's officially classified as an "anti-neoplastic", a SERM basically. ;)
Doc, I'd rep ya but I gotta spread the love first. Thanks though....you've given a Soldier piece of mind!!

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Yeah, and standard urinalysis by military etc won't include mass spec (which is used to identify steroids and is much more expensive than any gov't agency will spend on random drug tests). If they did do that you may have something to worry about and may want to supply a sample of your product because it would likely show up as Desoxymethyltestosterone (DMT).

Interesting though, Doc. Didn't know it was classified as an anti-neoplastic. Cool beans.
Yeah...of course I'll keep the bottle, but I don't think it would go that far. It all comes back to the fact that 2,3a-Epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol is not included on the list of banned substances.

Thanks guys!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, and standard urinalysis by military etc won't include mass spec (which is used to identify steroids and is much more expensive than any gov't agency will spend on random drug tests). ...
Oh man, after all the testing and speculation and mixed opinion of experts surrounding this particular compound, can you imagine the years of red tape and money it would take defining this compound or even just validating it's identification for a prosecuting team?! Even if an indictment could even be achieved (which I'm not sure it could especially since it's parent isn't even classified as an androgen) it wouldn't be worth the time and expense! If I were the military, I'd go after something a lot easier to attack and a lot cheaper to prove, lol. God bless out troops and keep them strong.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I'd have to agree its probably pretty safe to use this compound (Epistane):D

IF mass spec testing occured my only concern would be that epitiostanol would read as DMT, but I'm sure that's run your through your mind since I know good and well you're familiar with that, lol.

Last edited:
DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Yeah...I'd have to agree its probably pretty safe to use this compound :D

IF mass spec testing occured my only concern would be that epitiostanol would read as DMT, but I'm sure that's run your through your mind since I know good and well you're familiar with that, lol.
Dude! Don't even get me going again, but you must be remembering the chromo from that 'other' brand that yields the DMT (286) & mestanolone (288) ions. Not Epi. :)

BulkPower

Awards
Dr.D just put my mind to rest and assured. Im just glad that your around these boards im reping you guys as well! I am also in the Military, so this does put me more at ease

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Nah, I don't wanna get THAT going again. I don't care anymore. If they work, they work, if they don't, they don't.

But, the point I was making is that at lease one version of methylepitiostanol is coming up with a M+ like DMT's, and if the sulfur leaves in the injection port (as it appears it would) that would leave DMT's and you'd get DMT's fragmentation pattern which would give some lawyers a hard-on. LOL.

It'd be much easier to convict then to pay to have someone prove that it starts off as a different compound and loses the thioepoxide turning it into an scheduled substance. But, I'm sure keeping the bottle around + expert chemist testimony would clear things up.

Didn't say it was "Epistane" :D It is just that at least some brands that have the 2a,3a-epitio-17a-methyl-5a-androsan-17b-ol written on the back that do. Honestly, it'd been so long since I even looked over one of those threads I forgot for a second who had 270 and who had 286/288 :lol:

Bygones.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D just put my mind to rest and assured. Im just glad that your around these boards im reping you guys as well! I am also in the Military, so this does put me more at ease
Thank you Sir! I have a ton of respect for every serviceman here. I know you need to stay strong, and the job you guys do for this country and for all of us is invaluable. I pray for your health and safety. Much love BulkPower.

BulkPower

Awards
Thank you Sir! I have a ton of respect for every serviceman here. I know you need to stay strong, and the job you guys do for this country and for all of us is invaluable. I pray for your health and safety. Much love BulkPower.
Dr.D... Thank you so much for the respect you show. Gives me a great feeling serving our country and folks like you. Thank you!

ceomuscle58

Awards
Thanks for praying for us DR.D! With all of my brother in arms that I take care of that get hurt over there I must say we need more prayer for health and safety! It's unbelievable everything that we endure over there. Words can't describe the type of things I have seen with my own eyes.

I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for using Epistane, SD, M1T or any product in the Military yet and I am on the medical side of it.

I still would not touch what's on the banned list because that is just going against your core values and I would never risk anything because your career is way to valuable.

That's why I only use what's legal right now and trust me if Epistane got put on that list I wouldn't take it anymore!

Later,

-CEO

vcon13

vcon13

Awards
First of all just like Dr D stated it is not even "classified" as an adrogen or any "illegal". If it were, IBE would not sell it. Next, I was in the military for years, trust me they don't even test for that kind of stuff, the only thing they are worried about is real drugs like narcotics(opiates), amphetamines, THC, cocaine, etc. That's about it. They don't have the time, to worry about those trivial types of matters. Personally, I think the country would benefit greatly from a front line of buffed up soldiers. God bless our troops! Hooahh!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for praying for us DR.D! With all of my brother in arms that I take care of that get hurt over there I must say we need more prayer for health and safety! It's unbelievable everything that we endure over there. Words can't describe the type of things I have seen with my own eyes. ... That's why I only use what's legal right now and trust me if Epistane got put on that list I wouldn't take it anymore!

Later,

-CEO
God bless you my friend and I can only imagine the horrors you must endure to perform your job. I have buddies that came back and were never the same again, mentally of physically, so I pray earnestly for all US soldiers and thank you with all honor and sincerity for fighting the good fight. You do not bare the sword in vane and you are not forgotten either.

I also agree, stick with legal supps! I had a sweet collection of ph's that I threw away last year, everything that was even questionable or could be criticized by anybody. It broke my heart to do it, but it was the right thing to do to remain blameless and properly represent what I stand for. Why risk your career or family for it? Besides, too many legal supps out there that actually work.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... Personally, I think the country would benefit greatly from a front line of buffed up soldiers. God bless our troops! Hooahh!
AMEN! I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this way. Soldiers should be given the option to take all kinds of performance enhances and the the army should actually provide them if requested. Why not, your asking these guys to fight and issue them a weapon right? Equip them with medicinal support also to stay strong and focused because you know they can't train and eat properly over there. Who wants a weak army? Performance needs to be enhanced in critical situations... like survival!