X-Dream not working at all for me...

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys with IBE I had purchased a bottle of X Dream about 2 weeks ago and each time I have used dosed I get a feeling of drowsiness and keeps my mind going non stop and get worse sleep than if I didnt take it. Ive dosed 2 pills and 1 pill and each time I lay in bed restless with my mind in full speed and usually keeps me up doing busy work to let the time pass. I've read nothing but great reviews on this and is why I purchased this product. I've used about 8-10 pills out of the bottle and was wondering if I could exchange it for another of your products because I cant take this anymore because I need sleep! Again I am not bashing or saying it doesn't work because all products have non responders and I am probably one of them. Thanks!

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
You get drowsy but sleep worse? That is odd.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys with IBE I had purchased a bottle of X Dream about 2 weeks ago and each time I have used dosed I get a feeling of drowsiness and keeps my mind going non stop and get worse sleep than if I didnt take it. Ive dosed 2 pills and 1 pill and each time I lay in bed restless with my mind in full speed and usually keeps me up doing busy work to let the time pass. I've read nothing but great reviews on this and is why I purchased this product. I've used about 8-10 pills out of the bottle and was wondering if I could exchange it for another of your products because I cant take this anymore because I need sleep! Again I am not bashing or saying it doesn't work because all products have non responders and I am probably one of them. Thanks!
Maybe its anxiety. I know i get the same way almost anytime i take something new.... Try taking 2 20-30 minutes before laying in bed.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I get the same thing. I am very disappointed with X Dream. Its so bad I don't even want to take it any more. Tylenol PM makes me sick, so I went back to taking benedryl when I cant sleep.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I tried right a 20 minutes before bed and that was the worst. I also tried 1 pill and 2 pills an hour or two before bed. Any help with this situation is greatly appreciated.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy sh*t - i thought i was crazy! when i take x-dream i just lay in bed (tired) but my brain will not stop to let me go to sleep... i'm fine w/o - i just hate that i wasted $40 on this stuff - but really, this stuff makes me stay awake!

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
I tried right a 20 minutes before bed and that was the worst. I also tried 1 pill and 2 pills an hour or two before bed. Any help with this situation is greatly appreciated.
That is strange. Usually the closer i take it to bedtime the quicker im out..Looks like you have covered every angle though, or you could take 3 and see how that does ya.
I dont recomend it but i did it and i prolly couldnt have stayed awake if i tried.

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I might give it one more try with three but honestly I would love it if I could just send it back to IBE and trade for something else.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
me too!

i've tried 3... same affect

i'm not bashing their product at all, but i feel as if they will not accept that some are not satisfied and write it off as "non-responder" like i knew that when i spent $40

good luck to you

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys Im not speaking for IBE here.Im speaking from a consumers point of view.

I dont respond to 90% of the things I try but I dont tell every company "it would be great if you gave me my money back".If that were the case the WHOLE supplement industry owes me money.

I sympathise/empathise with you all but there are non responders of which I am the king (well I maybe tied with Rivet :D)and they usually are the ones that make the most noise unfortunately.

So again Im sorry that you didnt receive the desired results but making statements like this is stating what?
i'm not bashing their product at all, but i feel as if they will not accept that some are not satisfied and write it off as "non-responder" like i knew that when i spent $40

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
believe it or not benzo to some poeple will give them energy
thank god im not one of those people....I love my ativan and my X-DREAM!:thumbsup:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
We can offer a trade on the product as we do stand behind our product and customer satisfaction 100%. Send it back with the requested product trade and your shipping info. Don't send it back to the vendor, we will handle it directly through IBE. We are planning on sending out samples to people who want to try X-Dream but now have this fear they may not respond because of the handful that have posted here. We are getting about an 80-90% response and those people are truly loving the product, we are still trying to explore the factors that are contributing to the 10-20% that are not responding well to the product.
Factors that we have gathered so far:
1. High amount of stims during the day
2. Taking a phenibut or other GABA type product too close to taking X-Dream.

We are looking into using our PLM delivery system and making an X-Dream liquid formula which should significantly increase the effectiveness of the compounds and increase bioavailability. We may ask some of the "non-responders" to help us test some of the new beta versions of the product, if you are interested. Until then, if you are interested in trying X-Dream but want to sample it first..please PM us and we will send out some sample caps.
:goodpost:

Now thats customer service! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IBE is a very generous man/company.

See thats why I made it clear that I wasnt speaking for IBE.:lol:

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established

I was right there with ya bro. What you said is very valid.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
We are looking into using our PLM delivery system and making an X-Dream liquid formula which should significantly increase the effectiveness of the compounds and increase bioavailability. We may ask some of the "non-responders" to help us test some of the new beta versions of the product, if you are interested.
Count me in! If anyone goes by what I say about a product and not responding to it should read more of my posts. I have tried hundreds of well known products that do work well for almost everyone and out of those I have found 3-4 that work decently on me. So if someone sees me not responding to something, its typical. Also I also bought X-dream knowing I don't respond to Gaba'ish products such as Phenibut, Gaba, Neurobalance and even transdermal PGHT, I bought it to test out the other ingredient. When I go to the dentist and need freezing they always have to give me a few extra shots to numb me. Not to mention I don't even respond to certain mild pain killers like acetaminophen and Ibuprofen. I think I over digest things and break stuff down too much.

I think I need a Rivet sticky/disclaimer ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What I’ve decided to do is distribute my remaining caps (50) to my co-workers at the fire-station. A few of them have been entertaining the idea of buying some, but are afraid of being a “non-responder.” Maybe these guys can reap the benefits of the product better than myself; and become an IBE customer themselves. Like I said before, I am not bashing IBE, I was just reporting ‘how’ I responded. (And of course I am a little upset, but not disgruntled) Seeing how I am a full time student (Working on Masters) in a physical therapy, and a full-time fire/medic, I was really looking forward to the “claims” of X-Dream. Keep making innovative supplements and will continue to support you guys! :cheers:

We can offer a trade on the product as we do stand behind our product and customer satisfaction 100%. Send it back with the requested product trade and your shipping info. Don't send it back to the vendor, we will handle it directly through IBE. We are planning on sending out samples to people who want to try X-Dream but now have this fear they may not respond because of the handful that have posted here. We are getting about an 80-90% response and those people are truly loving the product, we are still trying to explore the factors that are contributing to the 10-20% that are not responding well to the product.

We are looking into using our PLM delivery system and making an X-Dream liquid formula which should significantly increase the effectiveness of the compounds and increase bioavailability. We may ask some of the "non-responders" to help us test some of the new beta versions of the product, if you are interested. Until then, if you are interested in trying X-Dream but want to sample it first..please PM us and we will send out some sample caps.

Last edited:
Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established

:cheers:

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established

Yeah, I don't speak for them either, because I would not trade or refund unless the bottle was unopened. It's way too easy to use 90% of the bottle and send back the rest and say "it didn't work". If you don't have a real need to sleep or 40$ to risk on a product, just don't spend it in the first place, but don't whine later! That's just ridiculous guys.

Bottom line, buy this supp at your own risk. It will work great for most, good with many and not at all for some, just like any other product you buy. Don't ask for a refund if it doesn't work! If it was a bunk product or a scam, that would be different, but it's a very expensive product to make and there is nothing bogus about it. Nothing works on everyone and the product and the science behind it are legit so it should not be IBE's responsibility to apologize or refund.

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:thumbsup:

from all the rave reiews this product has gotten, there's no way it is a scam... i know that. hopefully the guys' at work will enjoy it, and buy their own... like i said earlier, i really need something to help me rest after gunning and running through life, i only wish i had the experience that most are having, but i'm over ir now...

thanks

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
believe it or not benzo to some poeple will give them energy
I've taken Lorazepam , Diazapram and Xanax. All make me tired. X-Dream so far does not even have a remotely similar effect on me. Its tough for me to think of this product as a Benzo.

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Works great for me! First night, knocked me out cold at about 30-minutes. I woke up about 5 hours later, the normal amount of sleep I get and still had almost 3 hours to sleep but I felt quite rested (it was 2 a.m., I had gone to bed real early). Slept till about 5. 2nd night put me out about 20 minutes again. This time I slept for about 7 hours till alarm went off. Skipping tonight. I feel rested and get to sleep sooner than ever. Also slept right through my phone beeping for text messages both nights.

Great product!

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Only problem is I havent been able to stay up late and read this forum like I usually do...:type:

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no question about it, the product works for most - lucky bast*rds! lol

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
I've taken Lorazepam , Diazapram and Xanax. All make me tired. X-Dream so far does not even have a remotely similar effect on me. Its tough for me to think of this product as a Benzo.
I have was also prescribed a mild dose of xanax for sleep but havent taken that in quite some time.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well guys imo if your getting perscription drugs for sleep problems then you shouldnt look to a general relaxant and sleep AID to make sure you get perscription strength sleep.... i personally knock the f out and dream all damn night everytime i take it, sleeping right through crying hungry baby noises and everything..... just dont expect perscription strength anxiety/sleep aid results if thats what your already taking or used to.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
no question about it, the product works for most - lucky bast*rds! lol
Don't worry, we will likely reformulate. The raws are just so expensive already! But there is a plan to make it even better and foolproof the results for a higher population of users. ;)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't worry, we will likely reformulate. The raws are just so expensive already! But there is a plan to make it even better and foolproof the results for a higher population of users. ;)
:box: SWEET!

Ronnie

Ronnie

Awards
  • Established
Well well well...So I took 4 last night to see if it would work better and next thing I knew I was passed out in my clothes at 11pm and didnt wake up till 4pm today. I feel like im kinda high right now :lol:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Wtf :D One extreme to another :D

Much Love,

Neoborn