Epi and cardio?
- 02-16-2013, 08:54 PM
- 02-16-2013, 09:51 PM
BPS Rep*All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
- 02-16-2013, 09:53 PM
02-16-2013, 10:26 PM
I never had issue with cardio during epi. Or with SD for that matter. Halodrol however did give me some B/P issues and back pumps so I had to keep my running to a minimum.
Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
02-20-2013, 05:20 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By bigred6347 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-21-2012, 12:22 PM
- By ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 13Last Post: 03-09-2005, 09:30 PM
- By RobInKuwait in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-04-2004, 04:54 AM
- By good_guye28 in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-27-2004, 09:28 AM
- By FullyBuilt in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2003, 04:23 PM