mstep

Awards
  • Established
so anythin new comin along with IBE? u guys always had solid products

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
2013 is going great. Hope you guys are following along. Thats all I can say.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
2013 is going great. Hope you guys are following along. Thats all I can say.

sorry but following what? you guys haven't released any info about anything. not attacking i've always liked IBE but i thought you guys were long gone

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
sorry but following what? you guys haven't released any info about anything. not attacking i've always liked IBE but i thought you guys were long gone
My brother you need to look outside the box! Maybe try to stay on top of changes that have occurred over the past couple of years.

I am not free to discuss things here, as per the am.com board rules, but all I can say is you better catch up or you will be missing out.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
so anythin new comin along with IBE? u guys always had solid products
Not IBE we're now Celtic Labs; we're working on a new 1-AD, a 2-cyano-phera and I will personally (as well as several other members of our hard working, dedicated staff) be toiling over the summer to come up with even more exciting new stuph. We're probably going to be launching a few more clones as well.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of clones would you guys be most interested in?

ezjax

Awards
The boss has promised we will stay on the cutting edge with the lowest pricepoint!

Check out trestabol, ostabol, and celticmass to name a few

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Methoxy-TRN(17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone) ALRI put this on out and I never got to run it but heard it was AMAZING. I did however use what I believe was the same ph from I think it was Kilo sports....or maybe juggernaut nutrition? It was an oral tren that required a VERY low dose (very toxic) and the strength and mass gains where ridiculous. I would venture to say I liked it even more then using tren ace.

I really wanna give Celtic labs a go soon though. What is the chance of getting an anavar-like clone? Sorry if that sounds retarded and thank you for all you guys have done so far and for all the goodies that are on their way!!!

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Not IBE we're now Celtic Labs; we're working on a new 1-AD, a 2-cyano-phera and I will personally (as well as several other members of our hard working, dedicated staff) be toiling over the summer to come up with even more exciting new stuph. We're probably going to be launching a few more clones as well.
The 2-cyano-phera has me interested. Celtic Mass, Celtitren and Trest as well.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I hope it's better than that shredded labs one I bought.
All of our products, every batch, is tested. What it says on the label of a Celtic bottle will always be exactly what you're getting.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Methoxy-TRN(17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone) ALRI put this on out and I never got to run it but heard it was AMAZING. I did however use what I believe was the same ph from I think it was Kilo sports....or maybe juggernaut nutrition? It was an oral tren that required a VERY low dose (very toxic) and the strength and mass gains where ridiculous. I would venture to say I liked it even more then using tren ace.

I really wanna give Celtic labs a go soon though. What is the chance of getting an anavar-like clone? Sorry if that sounds retarded and thank you for all you guys have done so far and for all the goodies that are on their way!!!
I will look into Methoxy-Tren for you. Are you sure it wasn't in the most recent ban?

We're looking into a compound that has a structure very similar to var but don't know yet if it has var-like effects. One guy did say he liked out CM better than his var run FWIW...

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well, now that the cats out of the bag, I hope you guys are all caught up.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A few bulk powders: Desoxy-Testosterone-Ace, Dienelone-Ace, Trestolone-Ace, and 6-chloro-test-ace have made their way to us and will be available once the powder site is up.

We also have our raws for our Alpha-1 clone being tested now. The final product should be ready soon and we will beat everyone's prices for this compound.

Prepare your wallets boys...

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm super excited about the desoxy-test and 6-chloro-test. Finally some good legal test bases!!!

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully we can get BA to jump all over your other idea Nos. Ain't gonna say what it is, but if he does CL will have another product in its lineup that no ones ever even thought of using and one that everyone that knows something about hormones is gonna want!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hopefully we can get BA to jump all over your other idea Nos. Ain't gonna say what it is, but if he does CL will have another product in its lineup that no ones ever even thought of using and one that everyone that knows something about hormones is gonna want!
Oh, you saw that thread? Yeah I hope BA can take a look at that one soon. Between that and the new 1-AD CL is gonna be a big name. What's a guy gotta do to get promoted? But I'd trade it all for a personal bro hug from BA...

Do me a favor if he doesn't respond in a few days give that thread a bump for me?

supermanjow

supermanjow

Awards
  • Established
Oh, you saw that thread? Yeah I hope BA can take a look at that one soon. Between that and the new 1-AD CL is gonna be a big name. What's a guy gotta do to get promoted? But I'd trade it all for a personal bro hug from BA...

Do me a favor if he doesn't respond in a few days give that thread a bump for me?
No problem! I want to see it come out in time for me to throw it into my last couple months of contest prep!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In fact, I even pm'd him.
lol, nice, I've been chatting with Pat about a few other ideas I had the other day. Maybe we'll have a few other interesting goodies... Oh and everything we're working on should be very good for contest prep. If any of it ends up being do-able...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Where's the M1A at ?
The raws are in; a sample is on it's way to PA to be tested and if everything's good to go it should be ready in 2-3 weeks.

legaljuicer

Awards
You guys need to give their products a shot....cool stuff to say the least

Sent from my HYUNDAI T10 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For anyone who missed it in the other thread; it's gonna take at least 4-6 weeks but we will be bringing back the Protomax/Protodrol compound under the celtic label.