Formex ED or EOD

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
I am a 28 yr male. I have been running Formex 25mg ED with Diesel Test Hardcore, Diesel Test ProCycle & Sunami. My goal of course is to keep my natural test levels as high as possible along with insane libido! My theory of using Formex is just a low dose of an AI to lower E a little in the feedback loop to further raise test levels. I just love the feeling of high test levels, have never used PHs/AAS. My question is which is more effective overall for my goal 25mg ED or 50mg EOD.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
i still haven't made my mind of whether 25mg ED is good or if I need 50mg EOD. Like on paper which is the best or which gets the best feedback? Again I am stacking it with Diesel test three kings stack. Oh yea I have been taking the 25mg ED about 2 hours before bed.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Ok without to much graphic details lol. This is my issue with Formex. Having outstanding results in the gym, but bedroom another story. I am only taking 25mg @ night. Ok here we go lol, Well it seems a bit harder to get my flag up, then when the flag is full mast, and I stop banging for a sec the flag starts to go back down. Then when the volcano erupts their isnt much lava! I chose Formex actually I have 10 bottles of it, because I thought it might be an AI that doesn't affect my libido negatively, every AI I hav ever tried has killed my libido after like a week. So should I take EOD or take more ED? Take more EOD, cuz for like the first week it was awesome then hit a wall, now gym results keep climbing.

Fat6

Awards
Ok without to much graphic details lol. This is my issue with Formex. Having outstanding results in the gym, but bedroom another story. I am only taking 25mg @ night. Ok here we go lol, Well it seems a bit harder to get my flag up, then when the flag is full mast, and I stop banging for a sec the flag starts to go back down. Then when the volcano erupts their isnt much lava! I chose Formex actually I have 10 bottles of it, because I thought it might be an AI that doesn't affect my libido negatively, every AI I hav ever tried has killed my libido after like a week. So should I take EOD or take more ED? Take more EOD, cuz for like the first week it was awesome then hit a wall, now gym results keep climbing.
I like it ED,Eod & Ew, ............I like it in the AM, I like it in the PM......I even like it on ice cream!!!

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Its not that I dont like it I just need to figure out how to use it for me.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Im a huge proponent of less is better, but you are going to have to approach this in a methodical way, and not just try to figure it out on paper, choose a dosage and hope it works. What I would do is try upping it to 50mg/ed am-pm, for perhaps 2 weeks, and give it an honest evaluation, see if there are any positive changes or any changes that you can quantify, then if you're not satisfied, switch to 50mg/eod for about another two weeks, and again, evaluate any positive changes or performance changes. You can also try the 25,50,25,75,25,50 repeating protocol which some have found to be effective and several people have suggested adding powerfull or igf 2 at night for some people who are very sensitive to low e levels. Unfortunately there is no one answer, since everybody reacts differently to different products and you are going to have to experiment and gauge your results based on your own actual trial and error, and really be in tune with how your body reacts to the subtle changes you are going to be making in dosing protocols. Please keep us posted on your progress, as Im sure that others will be interested in what works or doesnt work for you.

jart45

jart45

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. Again I am very satisfied with the results in the gym, my strength shot up instantly as well as looking a little leaner. It is just the bedroom performance I gotta figure out what the heck happened lol.