Formex while on epi to prevent hairloss?

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
so i'm just curious as if a low dose of formex while on cycle with epistane would help prevent hairloss? or would that not really do anything for hair and be to much much anti-estrogen?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Answers- maybe - maybe - IMO no :

Please refer to these posts I copied and pasted, I just dont have the time to give you a personalized indepth answer, but this was what someone else had asked, and I offered an opinion. I am no doctor, but I dont think Im going out on a limb as far as safety is concerned by saying you could always try it, and see what happens. Again, my opinion.

I am not sure if this is from the Formex but I am not running anything else with it except for fish oils, green vitamin powder, and 5% cissus powder. Wanted to add REVERSE/XLEAN as well but their gone for now.
I have a weird shaped hairline. Not from AAS/PH as I have never used those. It is a family thing. Where I have like little divots of bare skin right above my temples.
Seems like for some reasons those divots are shrinking.
I thought it was just my hair getting thicker but I got a cut and my hairline seems to be more evened out.

Or am I just seeing things?

I run formex on a 25/50/25/50/25 protocol 5 days a week (my workout days)

............You may not just be seeing things. Since Im not a science guru, I will take a shot because its seems like what you describe sounds something very much like the start of genetic predisposition to androgenetic alopecia (MPB). There could be a whole host of underlying factors at play which affect the genetic sensitivity of hair follicles in the areas you pointed out that may indeed have been affected by the introduction of Formex. Everything from DHT, SHBG, levels of total testosterone, high or low, high levels of unbound testosterone in your system, and higher/lower levels of total free androgens. Having said all that, Im sure you are aware that Formex is said to increase free test, lower SHBG, and block 5a-Reductase activity, which is said to prevent hair loss. You might want to think about getting a hormone panel performed by a competent doctor, after your system has had time to clear out everything you are taking to provide you with some baseline numbers for you to reference. I hope this helps a little with your question, as I said, Im no science guru, but there are alot of things at play here for you to consider.

MuscleMac

MuscleMac

Awards
ahh ok i sort of got that, thanks for the reply

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
RoadBlock, MuscleMac

The genetics were spot on. My paternal and maternal male family members had the same funny hairline.

I went to my doc and got the bloodwork and everything.
Basically I was on the high side of normal for my T levels and my Estradiol was low but not too low. Also he said my cholesterol/lipids/BP were improved from several months ago when I had the depression thing going on and I was eating junk food quite a bit.

Also I found some trione and took 200mg of that before bed with 25mg of Formex.
I just ended the cycle a few days ago.
And my hairline is not perfect but more evened that it was.
And my hair is growing like crazy. Usually its an estro thing but the doc told me my GH levels were up as well. Which is strange because I work 2nd/3rd shift jobs and sleep in the day.

This is not to say that everyone will get these results, but I respond pretty well to any supplements I might take.
Then again I am turning 30 soon and have never use PH/GEAR so that might have something to do with it.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
RoadBlock, MuscleMac

The genetics were spot on. My paternal and maternal male family members had the same funny hairline.

I went to my doc and got the bloodwork and everything.
Basically I was on the high side of normal for my T levels and my Estradiol was low but not too low. Also he said my cholesterol/lipids/BP were improved from several months ago when I had the depression thing going on and I was eating junk food quite a bit.

Also I found some trione and took 200mg of that before bed with 25mg of Formex.
I just ended the cycle a few days ago.
And my hairline is not perfect but more evened that it was.
And my hair is growing like crazy. Usually its an estro thing but the doc told me my GH levels were up as well. Which is strange because I work 2nd/3rd shift jobs and sleep in the day.

This is not to say that everyone will get these results, but I respond pretty well to any supplements I might take.
Then again I am turning 30 soon and have never use PH/GEAR so that might have something to do with it.
Good to hear, Im always glad when I see an independent person make a post with some actual "real world" details and experiences, rather than just conjecture or speculation.

You also hit the nail on the head with what you wrote "This is not to say that everyone will get these results", it is often overlooked that the real fact is that people do have different reactions, both positive and adverse, to products, given the whole host of genetic and hormonal variables we have, and although sometimes it may seem like an answer given might not be all that clear, the intent is to provide info to help guide people in the correct direction to make their own decision, because sometimes it would be inherently presumptuous to give answers in absolutes, based on all the variable factors.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
Supplement Auction 7
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
GLHF Anabolics 3