Formex Vs Topical formestane

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Formex ingredient (Formestane MCPE: 25mg per capsule), I cant say enough good things about it, but for what youre looking for you may want to start with:

Inhibit-E by SNS is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen(ATD)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...d-75-caps.html
    PHF Rep

2. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    I don't think that was IL's intention at all...Formestane/Formex is a steroidal AI and is very potent, that's all he was saying.
    Any issues with estrogen rebound?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Any issues with estrogen rebound?
    i didnt have eny but then again i dindt take 100mgs aday and then stop i taperd down to 25mgs then stopd

4. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Formex ingredient (Formestane MCPE: 25mg per capsule), I cant say enough good things about it, but for what youre looking for you may want to start with:

Inhibit-E by SNS is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen(ATD)

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...d-75-caps.html
    I coul be wrong in the comarisons but topical Form has 25 mgs per squirt, 100 mgs per serving, recommends 4 squirts per day (4ml), 120 ml per container, 30 servings of 100 mgs. If I calculated, this is the equivalent of 120 caps of Formex. If a bottle of formex has 75 casps, then not only is Trans Form more biologicaly available but much better value supporting my earlier post. I'd like Iron Lungs to weigh in here because he said they were the same. Correct me if I am wrong!

5. Quote Originally Posted by luclyluciano View Post
    I coul be wrong in the comarisons but topical Form has 25 mgs per squirt, 100 mgs per serving, recommends 4 squirts per day (4ml), 120 ml per container, 30 servings of 100 mgs. If I calculated, this is the equivalent of 120 caps of Formex. If a bottle of formex has 75 casps, then not only is Trans Form more biologicaly available but much better value supporting my earlier post. I'd like Iron Lungs to weigh in here because he said they were the same. Correct me if I am wrong!
    Ive never used any topical formestane, not really a big fan of topical stuff in general, but if you think its a better value, I cant argue with you on the math.
    As far as being more bio available, in my opinion, that is only an opinion, and happens to be one I dont agree with, but its all about personal choice and what you think and feel will work better for you.
    PHF Rep

•   

6. Quote Originally Posted by RoadBlocK View Post
    Ive never used any topical formestane, not really a big fan of topical stuff in general, but if you think its a better value, I cant argue with you on the math.
    As far as being more bio available, in my opinion, that is only an opinion, and happens to be one I dont agree with, but its all about personal choice and what you think and feel will work better for you.
    What I feel is more bio avail has nothing to do with reality! It's either a scientific fact or it's not!

7. Hi everyone, I just wanted to ask if Formestane inhibits DHT. I've learned about it only today.

A) I am 24, my situation is I've taken medium-high doses of Guggul / Guggulsterone / guggulipid for my acne in 2006 and I've started losing hair all over my body (then diffused, eyebrows, beard, armpits, arm, legs, scalp, everything) and now I am starting to lose a lot in my scalp and had developed a pattern.

B) So I've tried taking DHT inhibitors like Beta Sitosterol, and a bit of genistein (soy), Vitex, EGCG. Now I have this tummy (most probably visceral fat) and bloated face even though I am way skinny everywhere else.

C) I am currently about 10 lbs overweight which I believe is brought by estradiol / estrogen dominance from taking those DHT inhibitors. I tried taking DIM (for about 3 weeks only, bad choice, made me shed even worse) and Nettle Root (not Divanil, just briefly, i got scared of further shedding).

D) Should I get the topical Formex to apply them on my abdomen and face to slim them down, or take it orally?

E) Is Formex a SERM or AI?

Thank you so much for taking time I have been really depressed for about 3 years now, from acne, to hair loss and now this belly fat :'(
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Differences Between Formestane (Formex) and 6-Bromo
    By crowbar46 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 08:25 PM
  2. CEL topical formestane
    By lifthard24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-01-2009, 09:31 PM
  3. IBE Formex - Oral Formestane MCPE
    By celc5 in forum Supplement Logs