Reps or other AM'ers please answer

abnxtwo

abnxtwo

Banned
Awards
I'm 6'4'' 208lbs looking to run an Epi cycle this coming October. The goal is to bulk up a little and lean out as much as possible. I've been lifting since 03. Have never used any PH's before. I've got all the basic info about the cycle from neoborn and a hand full of you fellow AM member's thank's. Just looking to get a few Q's answerd.

Was gonna pulse but what about that odd day if your doing EOD then there is 1 day not accounted for right?

Would the pulsing method be better since tou can take your'e AI's on off days as well as the anti-cort's or is that just a personal preferance. Or is it better just to run the cort block and Ai in PCT?

Is there a need to preload any of the supps: cycle assist,anti-cort,bcaa's you know the basic stuff?

Also I've found clomid on the web for sale through a company which name I have forgotten at the moment but they sell it in pill form and diffrent mg amount's what would be the best mg amount to buy? I'll find the name of the co. and post it to see if you guy's have heard of them.

And should I up my protein and or cal's to help out in the mass gain while on cycle? Forgot to mention that if I run it straight it will be a 4-6 week run.

Please chime in with youre thoughts..:slap:

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Was gonna pulse but what about that odd day if your doing EOD then there is 1 day not accounted for right?
Not sure if you're thinking 7 day weeks, or not, but if its EOD, then its that way for the entire 4-6 weeks your on, not week to week.

Would the pulsing method be better since tou can take your'e AI's on off days as well as the anti-cort's or is that just a personal preferance. Or is it better just to run the cort block and Ai in PCT?
I suppose it could be personal preference, but I wouldnt take either of those on cycle, especially an epi cycle. Thats my opinion.

Is there a need to preload any of the supps: cycle assist,anti-cort,bcaa's you know the basic stuff?
Couldn't hurt to start the cycle assist a week or so ahead.

Also I've found clomid on the web for sale through a company which name I have forgotten at the moment but they sell it in pill form and diffrent mg amount's what would be the best mg amount to buy? I'll find the name of the co. and post it to see if you guy's have heard of them.
Dont think you're gonna want to be posting any names of places that sell this stuff, Im pretty sure it would be considered against the board rules. Check the PCT part of the board for advice on dosages of clomid.

And should I up my protein and or cal's to help out in the mass gain while on cycle? Forgot to mention that if I run it straight it will be a 4-6 week run.
Yes, of course.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Great advice RB...I personally do not like the pulsing idea but hey...To each their own.