No lot or expirory date on my epistane?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
I just recieved my epistane in the mail from nutraplanet and there is no lot or expirory date on it?

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
If anyone from IBE or nutraplanet can give me some info that would be great thanks..

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea...I would assume it is a slip up from IBE's new capsule provider. I can tell you that the Epi is good for several years past Exp date. I just recently ran a very old bottle with great results...So no worries there at all.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Also, although I have no direct contact with the capper, let me just add that its entirely possible that the sticker on the bottom of the bottle simply fell off, I know this might seem far fetched, but as a consumer, I have seen about a half dozen or so bottles from a couple of companies that I wont name, where I have seen the exact same thing happen.

And if it helps you at all, epi was pretty much sold out all over the place, including NP, a new shipment went out, NP got a new supply, and you got a new bottle. I just checked a new bottle and the exp sticker on the bottom reads 07/11. I can offer my apologies to you if this caused you any grief, but like M16 wrote, it will be good for a long, long while, so unless you planned on freezing it for six-seven years(which Im not recommending by the way) you should be good to go.

shaunnner

shaunnner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the great feed back..
sincerely, shaunnner

Rx Lift

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You sure its a sticker? Mine have the exp date printed on the bottom of the bottle. Flip it over and check it out.. a sticker sounds a little ghetto..

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Just depends on what cap company it came from...I have several with Stickers.
You sure its a sticker? Mine have the exp date printed on the bottom of the bottle. Flip it over and check it out.. a sticker sounds a little ghetto..

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mine are hot stamped...and we had to send them back because they hot stamped the date but MISSED the label (hit the space around back). On black bottles, it was unreadable.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
How so ? Reps affiliated with IBE have explained what it would be from...Might be different if the problem were not addressed, but we have to the best of our ability explained what this is.
sounds sketchy