Epistane - 8 week 20mg cycle?

nojomo

Awards
Hey guys. I've been researching the AM forums for a few weeks and I've read every thread I could find about epistane, but none of them seem to be covering the same topic I'm interested in exactly...

I'm 5'11, 210 lb, 24 yr old, with a year of weightlifting experience. Never done a cycle before.

I was mostly looking into epistane for help with reducing gyno. I've probably had gyno since my teenage years, hard to tell because I was always obese. I've heard at 20mg it's most efficient, and going over 20 could possibly make it worse or not help at all in this aspect. Although I would really enjoy some muscle gains, I would mostly like to lose some of my gyno if possible.

I was wondering if it would be effective to try a 8 week cycle at just 20mg, as an effective way to reduce gyno without having to do 2 shorter cycles and 2 minor pct etc... or am I wasting my time. Maybe I should just go for a 20/30/40/40 and hope it helps?

My pct atm looks like Reversitol (ATD) + Formex + possibly animal stak (natty test booster, AI, minor cort blocker), and other post cycle supports.

I've done a lot of research but all this is a bit confusing for the first time, thanks much for any help.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
how do you know its gyno -you say yourself its hard to tell because you ve been obese.AT 5ft 11 and 210lbs i would suggest thats not solid weight ie muscle so forget the epi and concentrate on cardio .Still do the weights but at reps around 10/12 4 sets , if you are carrying fat , adding more muscle will only make you look fatter .So imo concentrate on getting leaner.At 24 i still wouldnt bother with designer steroids but some would argue against that, however i think in your case you should forget the epi and concentrate on your routine and getting the basics right, You have after all only been training 1 year.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 5'11, 210 lb, 24 yr old, with a year of weightlifting experience.

I was mostly looking into epistane for help with reducing gyno.

I was wondering if it would be effective to try a 8 week cycle at just 20mg

My pct atm looks like Reversitol (2 AIs) + Formex (an AI) + possibly animal stak (natty test booster, AI, minor cort blocker), and other post cycle supports.

I've done a lot of research...
So, let me make sure I understand you correctly...

1. You've been lifting for just a year, and you want to use a steroid.

2. You want to use this steroid to eliminate gyno.

3. You want to run this methylated steroid for 8 weeks.

4. You plan on using 3-4 different aromatase inhibitors in your PCT.

5. You claim to have "done a lot of research."

fatguyfalls.gif

corsaking

Awards
  • Established

the video is brilliant

Dont you just despair when you read something like that.

nojomo

Awards

View attachment 29422
Thanks for the replies.

#1, I've been lifting since I was 13 years old actually, but I've been training seriously ie 4+ days a week for a year. I'm not an expert, that's why I came here. But I'm not a total moron, I haven't taken or bought anything yet, I'm considering and asking what would be a good idea from others with more experience.

#2. Supposedly epi is potentially able to help reduce gyno, even a small amount would be great. I didn't mention this in the first post, but I was also considering possibly trying something else like ralox etc... I'm not jumping into anything, this is more of a long term goal of mine, trying to find a safe effective way to reduce gyno.

#3. Epi is said to be a weaker PH less sides etc, on only 20mg I was curious if you guys thought this might be safe to run, apparently not. That's why I asked, thanks.

#4. I don't PLAN on using 3-4 AI's and everything I listed. I was mentioning some of the things I might use, was mostly curious about the reversitol and animal stack, I don't see many using those but was wondering what you guys think of them as part of a pct...

like I said I haven't bought anything, just asking some questions and trying to learn a little. I'm not someone that's actually going to go run an 8 week cycle with an overdone pct and kill myself =p

Hope that clears up my position a bit, I don't know everything but we all start somewhere. Thanks anyway

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.

#1, I've been lifting since I was 13 years old actually, but I've been training seriously ie 4+ days a week for a year. I'm not an expert, that's why I came here. But I'm not a total moron, I haven't taken or bought anything yet, I'm considering and asking what would be a good idea from others with more experience.

#2. Supposedly epi is potentially able to help reduce gyno, even a small amount would be great. I didn't mention this in the first post, but I was also considering possibly trying something else like ralox etc... I'm not jumping into anything, this is more of a long term goal of mine, trying to find a safe effective way to reduce gyno.

#3. Epi is said to be a weaker PH less sides etc, on only 20mg I was curious if you guys thought this might be safe to run, apparently not. That's why I asked, thanks.

#4. I don't PLAN on using 3-4 AI's and everything I listed. I was mentioning some of the things I might use, was mostly curious about the reversitol and animal stack, I don't see many using those but was wondering what you guys think of them as part of a pct...

like I said I haven't bought anything, just asking some questions and trying to learn a little. I'm not someone that's actually going to go run an 8 week cycle with an overdone pct and kill myself =p

Hope that clears up my position a bit, I don't know everything but we all start somewhere. Thanks anyway
you know if your really concerned about gyno , you should seek the advice of a doctor and not self administer drugs (thats what they are ) in the hope your problem will be eradicated based on a dosage which you think may get rid of it.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies.

The bolded part was not clear at all in your initial post. Bottom line: DO NOT try to rid yourself of gyno with a steroid. Epi products have given people gyno... even at 20mg dosing. It happened to me, and I endured a miserable cycle of letrozole to remedy my situation. You can search for my posts on that, if you wish. Should be somewhere around April-August of last year.

Not trying to be a prick, but your first post floored me.

nojomo

Awards
The bolded part was not clear at all in your initial post. Bottom line: DO NOT try to rid yourself of gyno with a steroid. Epi products have given people gyno... even at 20mg dosing. It happened to me, and I endured a miserable cycle of letrozole to remedy my situation. You can search for my posts on that, if you wish. Should be somewhere around April-August of last year.

Not trying to be a prick, but your first post floored me.
Glad you replied. I agree my first post was ****ty, I'm new to chatting on these forums so I forgot to mention a few things.

I'll be skipping any type of steroids for a long time, I was just being hopeful that maybe I could fix a small bit of this problem without going through doctors... I've got no insurance and it will cost an assload. Thanks for your input, I'll check out your posts

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Glad you replied. I agree my first post was ****ty, I'm new to chatting on these forums so I forgot to mention a few things.

I'll be skipping any type of steroids for a long time, I was just being hopeful that maybe I could fix a small bit of this problem without going through doctors... I've got no insurance and it will cost an assload. Thanks for your input, I'll check out your posts
Didnt someone in your Government criticise the National Health Service here in the UK , now if you had that over there , you wouldnt need insurance.Sorry just had to get that in after seeing that burke on the news recently saying what he did.