Is formox giving me gyno

Boxdog100

Awards
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think formex gave me gyno. Was using it at 50 mg ed for two weeks then went up to 75 mg and now my nipples are really itchy and puffy i have small bumps around the nipple is this gyno. I really need help what should i do any help would be nice Please help im freaking out

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not likely...Did you use Formex after a cycle during PCT ???

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its possible, given half life, however shouldnt be happening because its steroidal and your body will have to produce new aromatase to have that happen.

try splitting your dose 25mg 3x a day see if that helps.

if not it could be lowering SHBG and freeing up estrone sulfate so maybe add I3C

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
TD formestane aggrevated my pre-existing gyno. Not sold on this compound.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
TD formestane aggrevated my pre-existing gyno. Not sold on this compound.
Wow, really. Im surprised to see these posts pop up, I had no such reactions, but alas, everyones body reacts differently, so I guess nothing should surprise me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
There is a possibility that it can cause gyno because of the half-life and the fact that it converts to a form of testosterone, the only compound I honestly will tell one that they do not need to worry about gyno, is letrozole, all other AI's can cause estrogen rebound.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There is a possibility that it can cause gyno because of the half-life and the fact that it converts to a form of testosterone, the only compound I honestly will tell one that they do not need to worry about gyno, is letrozole, all other AI's can cause estrogen rebound.
What??? Letro can cause a nasty rebound.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
What??? Letro can cause a nasty rebound.
Not if tapered right from many studies, I would use letro during cycle and aromasin as a standalone, 6-trione would be another, sorry for not clarifying that.

rubberring

rubberring

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not if tapered right from many studies, I would use letro during cycle and aromasin as a standalone, 6-trione would be another, sorry for not clarifying that.
Okay, I gotcha now.:thumbsup: