Epi 6 weeker

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I have decided to do a 6 week epistane cycle i was jusr curious how to dose this 6 week cycle. Also is it better to have the dose spread over 2 or 3 doses?

Thanks

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
First cycle ?
Indeed, would you be able to help with dosing protocol? is it worth pulsing or going straight? would appriate if you could answer the other questions in my 1st post

Thanks in advance

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest 4 weeks at this dosage.

Week-1-20mgs ED
week-2-30mgs ED
Week-3-40mgs ED
Week-4-40mgs ED

Half life of Epistane is about 6 hours, so dosing every 4-5 hours works best to keep plasma levels stable.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established

Week-1-20mgs ED
week-2-30mgs ED
Week-3-40mgs ED
Week-4-40mgs ED

Half life of Epistane is about 6 hours, so dosing every 4-5 hours works best to keep plasma levels stable.
That dosing protocol looks solid, sorry to sound like a complete idiot but say for instance i was at 40mg ED would i take 2 20mg doses or split it over three? if so would it be best to put the large dose pre/post workout?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
They are 10mg per capsule...So taking 1 cap every 4-5 hours will keep levels very "even"

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
They are 10mg per capsule...So taking 1 cap every 4-5 hours will keep levels very "even"
Thanks for your input M16. I am going to be running Formex as part oif my PCT what type of dosing protocol? start high then taper down..?

Thanks

CornFed

Awards

Week-1-20mgs ED
week-2-30mgs ED
Week-3-40mgs ED
Week-4-40mgs ED

Whoa. You're really trying to sell alot of this stuff ain't ya?

I am currently in the last week of my cycle of Epi and I haven't done a PH/PS cycle in about 2 years. Ran 10/20/20/20 and have had awesome results with almost zero evident side effects. This is the guy's first cycle? Start him off light. Only need to move up to 30+ IMO is if the dude's over 220 or no results after 2 weeks of 20mg/day.

Again....."IMO".

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to sell anything...Just offering advice. Epi is a mild compound and I personally think that 20-40mgs ED is a very safe and very effective dosing protocol...I'm currently bumping mine up to 60mgs per day starting today.
Whoa. You're really trying to sell alot of this stuff ain't ya?

I am currently in the last week of my cycle of Epi and I haven't done a PH/PS cycle in about 2 years. Ran 10/20/20/20 and have had awesome results with almost zero evident side effects. This is the guy's first cycle? Start him off light. Only need to move up to 30+ IMO is if the dude's over 220 or no results after 2 weeks of 20mg/day.

Again....."IMO".

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I'm not trying to sell anything...Just offering advice. Epi is a mild compound and I personally think that 20-40mgs ED is a very safe and very effective dosing protocol...I'm currently bumping mine up to 60mgs per day starting today.
Could you answer the question in my previous post, thanks.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
25mgs per day...No higher IMO, as Formestane is an AI and it can push estrogen very low and if estrogen is pushed to low during PCT recovery can be hindered.
Thanks for your input M16. I am going to be running Formex as part oif my PCT what type of dosing protocol? start high then taper down..?

Thanks

CornFed

Awards
I was just joking about the selling part. ;)

Your dosing protocol is still only one bottle. I may try it next time i run it.

caliphotog

Awards
I think he should be cool with 20/30/40/40. That is a pretty basic and solid Epi run. I also think it's a good call to start out with your first cycle at 4 weeks vs. 6 weeks.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
I think he should be cool with 20/30/40/40. That is a pretty basic and solid Epi run. I also think it's a good call to start out with your first cycle at 4 weeks vs. 6 weeks.
I was under the impression there are more gains to be made in 6 weeks...

Do you think 20/30/30/40/40/20 is ok for 6 weeker?

Hugo Danner

Awards
M16,

If i'm not mistaken, he was asking about IBE Formex, not straight formestane. And, while he is asking about dosing protocol, I was also hoping for your response and hoping that you would indicate how to dose it throughout the day during PCT.

Thanks.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Just when your waiting for a reply, when you type ''bump'' it brings the thread back to the top of all the threads. I like 'give us an answer then' lol.

domstriker

Banned
Awards
I was under the impression there are more gains to be made in 6 weeks...

Do you think 20/30/30/40/40/20 is ok for 6 weeker?
Why back down to 20 for the 6th week?

Also, I've heard that you don't want to take Epi before bed as it may keep you up. I've heard a morning dose and preworkout dose for a total of two doses per day regardless of how many mg.

I'm by no means knowledgable on the subject. I just got mine today and am doing a six week cycle as well.

xx Zues xx

xx Zues xx

Awards
  • Established
Why back down to 20 for the 6th week?

Also, I've heard that you don't want to take Epi before bed as it may keep you up. I've heard a morning dose and preworkout dose for a total of two doses per day regardless of how many mg.

I'm by no means knowledgable on the subject. I just got mine today and am doing a six week cycle as well.
What dose your cycle look like e.g PCT, dosing protocol, other supps and any other details of your cycle thanks.

Yes don't take it before bed, from my research you should make 5:30pm your last dose (AT THE LATEST). I went back down to 20 as a form of 'tapering' off the compound... I still waiting on the response of the IBE reps if this a good idea... I wont hold my breath though.

crimsontmpest

Awards
jst purchased the EPI and im really new to the bulking thing. so any advise on a best tyme to take it and what kind of protein or other supliments would be good with EPI! thanks so much for the tyme....

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would not use anymore than 25mgs ED, but again everyone is different.
M16,

If i'm not mistaken, he was asking about IBE Formex, not straight formestane. And, while he is asking about dosing protocol, I was also hoping for your response and hoping that you would indicate how to dose it throughout the day during PCT.

Thanks.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
dont taper the epi down, taper up from the start, but not down... there's really no benefit IMO

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Not really 100% true...I sometimes start with a high dose of Epistane 60mgs ED for the first 2 weeks and then next 4 weeks I start tapering down.
dont taper the epi down, taper up from the start, but not down... there's really no benefit IMO