First cycle, need help

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I am curious if I have my stack and PCT right. What is the best way to take epi during the day?

EPISTANE TUES WED FRI SAT
WEEK1 10/20/30/30
WEEK2 30/40/40/40
WEEK3 40/40/40/40
WEEK4 40/40/40/40
WEEK5 40/40/30/30
WEEK6 30/30/20/10

Every day I will be taking
tribulus 1200mg- MORNING AND NIGHT
fish oil- 3 caps
hawthorne berry
cycle support- MORNING AND NIGHT
topical formestane (On days 1x AT night, OFF days morning and night)
igf-2 at night
DHEA- off days only

PCT
TRIBULUS 1200MG, decrease for 4 weeks
fish oil
hawthorne berry
post cycle support
t-911
DHEA
Sustain Alpha

How does this look, should I change anything? PLEASE LET ME KNOW, I start it in 2 days
IS MY PCT TO MUCH?:bigeyes:

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I'm not a big fan of pulsing...I think you would be better off running the Epi ED for 4-6 weeks.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards
I like what you have there. However, I am always a fan of some sort of cort control. Administer 6-8 days after your last dose of epistane. 11 oxo for example, investigate. Also, you may want to invest in NP's bulk taurine powder to preload. I've used this stuff twice, and I tell ya the calf and lower back pumps were not fun. So I got wise and invested in bulk taurine for my next cycle. I preloaded for a little over a week and had no problems and was able to fully bust my butt in the gym and take full advantage of cycle time. I haven't used sustain alpha or post cycle support, but w/ the t-911 , this otc pct should work, particularly because you are doing a pulse. Wear em out dude!

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
I thought support supps and PCT weren't necessary with a pulse of something like epi? IMO, if your going to be running CS and have a PCT set up, I would run it 4-6 weeks ED.

Im pulsing epi right now, and Im not using supports and Im not planning on running a PCT(I have everything on hand from previous cycles though, so I should be safe)

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
I like what you have there. However, I am always a fan of some sort of cort control. Administer 6-8 days after your last dose of epistane. 11 oxo for example, investigate. Also, you may want to invest in NP's bulk taurine powder to preload. I've used this stuff twice, and I tell ya the calf and lower back pumps were not fun. So I got wise and invested in bulk taurine for my next cycle. I preloaded for a little over a week and had no problems and was able to fully bust my butt in the gym and take full advantage of cycle time. I haven't used sustain alpha or post cycle support, but w/ the t-911 , this otc pct should work, particularly because you are doing a pulse. Wear em out dude!

Thanks for the info. Have you taken EPI before? I researched alot about this, but I keep getting I need a SERM, I know it is safe to have just in case, I just dont like buying something illegal, and I was fine when I came off of 1-AD with no PCT, so I feel like I am going to be ok with this OTC PCT. I just want some opinions from people like you who have had experience.
I read that DHEA helps with CORT CONTROL, did I read wrong, should I get rid of it and go for 11-oxo?

tim1985

tim1985

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info. Have you taken EPI before? I researched alot about this, but I keep getting I need a SERM, I know it is safe to have just in case, I just dont like buying something illegal, and I was fine when I came off of 1-AD with no PCT, so I feel like I am going to be ok with this OTC PCT. I just want some opinions from people like you who have had experience.
I read that DHEA helps with CORT CONTROL, did I read wrong, should I get rid of it and go for 11-oxo?
11 oxo is hormonal and shouldn't be used in PCT, you can bridge the 11 oxo with the epi and then go into PCT. I personally wouldn't use DHEA during PCT either, I would go with something like lean xtreme myself.

Acquiring a research chemical(serm) is not illegal BTW

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
11 oxo is hormonal and shouldn't be used in PCT, you can bridge the 11 oxo with the epi and then go into PCT. I personally wouldn't use DHEA during PCT either, I would go with something like lean xtreme myself.

Thanks for the info, I will take a look at Lean xtreme.

1. How does my epi cycle look, I guess I only need to work on my PCT. I am going to start my epi cycle next week, I am going to take cycle therapy for a week before I start. Anything I shoud change?

2. I have tried looking for research chemical for my rat, I am just not sure what company is safe to buy from. I dont want anything to happen to my pet.

Andy G

Andy G

Awards

Yes, I agree here. He's right. I have used Lean Fx. Seemed to continue to lean out in pct from it. DHEA can have estrogen rebound from what I understand, but it's slim and would be mild, and is also hormonal, boosting the adrenal gland. I have used Epistane twice over the last year and a half. I've used otc pct's both times, this compound is mild compared to other things I've ran. However, everyone's going to react different and experience can play a big role there. You'll enjoy it though. It's a 'feel good' steroid. Eat right and train hard, it'll work well.

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
Thanks everyone for all the help!!

I have changed my PCT to add Lean Xtreme, formestane, IGF-2 and a SERM for just in case.
Is this to much for my pct with t-911 and sustain alpha?

Is there a AI anyone recommends for my off days on the epi, DR. D says in his thread I can use a AI to help bridge on the off days. Or would I be better with out one?

I am thinking about not DOING A pulse cycle, if I can hadle ergo-pharm 1-ad without any PCT, then I think I can handle this with a PCT....ANY THOUGHTS?

jfuller

jfuller

Awards
OK, How is this......My new stack..I feel like I have a lot in my PCT, BUT I just want to not use a SERM if possible, I will have it just in case..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I SHOULD CHANGE ANYTHING.

EPISTANE TUES WED FRI SAT
WEEK1 10/20/30/30
WEEK2 30/40/40/40
WEEK3 40/40/40/40
WEEK4 40/40/40/40
WEEK5 40/40/40/40
WEEK6 40/40/40/40

Every day I will be taking

fish oil- 3 caps
hawthorne berry
cycle support- MORNING AND NIGHT
DHEA- off days only