EPI PCT Question

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Just finalizing my PCT and need advice, as I'm confused.

Neoborn's Epistane FAQ states:
"If you run your PCT for four weeks, as you ramp down on your SERM etc ramp up on your Formestane / AI so, to as keep your estrogen under control."

Whereas, Nattydisaster's "Perfect PCT" states:

"Week 1: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [Cycle Support]*
Week 2: Tamoxifene 40mg, IBE Formex 50mg, [Cycle Support]
Week 3: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [Cycle Support]
Week 4: Tamoxifene 20mg, IBE Formex 25mg, [Cycle Support]"

So Neoborn says to ramp up on Formex/AI as you reduce SERM, yet Natty's recommendation is to concurrently ramp down both SERM and AI.

I've also read that E and cortisol are low right after running the EPI cycle, so AI and Cortisol control should be staggered until they rebound, which is more like week 3 of the PCT. This also seems to contradict the "Perfect PCT" recommendations, where Formex/AI starts high and ramps down over 4 weeks.

Can you please set me straight on this stuff? The more I read, the more confusing it gets.

Thanks in advance - very much.

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Can someone respond please? I was hoping that since I decided to give IBE products a try and have now bought some, that I could expect support from the IBE reps. With due respect (as you guys have helped me work through some issues in the recent past), it seems like I'm getting ignored lately.

Thanks in advance.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I ramp SERM down and ramp AIs as follows 25,50,50,25,25 I dont like the drastic cutoff aproach personally. I feel this gives your body a better chance at finding homeostasis.

Unfortunately there is NO perfect pct to fit the masses. The best I can tell you is to try the approach that seems most sensible to you and give it a try. Good luck!

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
So, assuming I am using Tamoxifen Citrate (SERM) and Formex (AI), what would that look like? Here is what I was planning until I read about the ramp up AI as you ramp down SERM:

SERM -
Week 1 - 40/40/20/20/20/20/20
Week 2 - 20/every day
week 3 - 10 every day
week 4 - 10 every day

AI -
Week 1 - 50 mg/day
Week 2 - 50 mg/day
Week 3 - 25 mg/day
Week 4 - 25 mg/day

How would your suggestion revise this?

Thanks again.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just run the Formex as I did in the other post and thats what Id go with.

H

Hugo Danner

Awards
Okay, I thought that's what you meant.

Thanks very much - I really appreciate the help.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established