Any ETA when it will be back in stock??

Or can someone PM me a place that has it in stock

2. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

We are hoping within the next week...We had a few set backs.
  3. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

Cheers for update
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    4'11"  333 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.74%

Yea, hopefully soon. I've waited almost a month already.
  5. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by achilles28 View Post
    Yea, hopefully soon. I've waited almost a month already.
    Things are a bit backed up at the warehouse but everything should be back in stock within 2 weeks !

Thanks for being patient
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  6. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

Hey guys I was just about to order my formex from nutra and read the below customer review. AGHH is there any truth to this ?? I would think if there was others would write about it as I think this is the only Neg review I have seen

Cheers Mate !

"No go. By: matthew
    Review posted on: Fri Jun 19 2302 -0400 2009

I purchased this with high hopes of providing some estrgen control, but instead of it controlling my estrodiol, it raised it. My panels came back and were dangerously low on one end, but extremely high in the Estrogen side. I had a gyno flare up that absolutely pushed me over the edge. Now that this has caused great discomfort, I will make it a mission to spread the word about IBE's shady products. After speaking with a rep online named nattydisaster, he assured me that he would help, but he did nothing but tell me to buy another bottle and run it at a higher dose. Not only that, but I told him that Epistane gave me the gyno that I had, which was gone until the Formex flared it up, he told me to get 2 bottles of Epistane, 2 bottles of Formex, and 1 bottle of this illegal SERM things from a sketchy website and let him know so he can design a dosing routine for me so I can get rid of my Epistane gyno. After foolishly doing so, he has not returned any of my emails or request. After this, I refuse to buy from this shady, money hungry company. They rip people off and don't care. I should have never taken advise from someone named NATTYDISATER.

Cliff notes; Formex flared my Epistane gyno up. It also raised my E2 levels so high that my doctor had to prescribe something to counter it. I bet that they're selling tainted supplements.

"
  7. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.26%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Formex is Formestane - if it raised the dudes E2 levels, there must have been some underlying, preexisting hormonal issues to cause such a theoretically massive rebound.

This is the only bad feedback I've seen on Formex, and there's been a lot. Look around for yourself if you haven't done so, the reviews are overwhelmingly positive. I say, if that guy is telling the truth, that his situation was a fluke due to pre-existing problems.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***
  8. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

LOL...this has "competition" written all over it...If the guy was getting advice from a rep and it did not work then why would he not just get on here and address it here...Instead he does under some other name reviewing the supplement on Nutra...Something stinks of this and it's easy to see..."Political" bull**** it seems.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Hey guys I was just about to order my formex from nutra and read the below customer review. AGHH is there any truth to this ?? I would think if there was others would write about it as I think this is the only Neg review I have seen

Cheers Mate !

"No go. By: matthew
    Review posted on: Fri Jun 19 2302 -0400 2009

I purchased this with high hopes of providing some estrgen control, but instead of it controlling my estrodiol, it raised it. My panels came back and were dangerously low on one end, but extremely high in the Estrogen side. I had a gyno flare up that absolutely pushed me over the edge. Now that this has caused great discomfort, I will make it a mission to spread the word about IBE's shady products. After speaking with a rep online named nattydisaster, he assured me that he would help, but he did nothing but tell me to buy another bottle and run it at a higher dose. Not only that, but I told him that Epistane gave me the gyno that I had, which was gone until the Formex flared it up, he told me to get 2 bottles of Epistane, 2 bottles of Formex, and 1 bottle of this illegal SERM things from a sketchy website and let him know so he can design a dosing routine for me so I can get rid of my Epistane gyno. After foolishly doing so, he has not returned any of my emails or request. After this, I refuse to buy from this shady, money hungry company. They rip people off and don't care. I should have never taken advise from someone named NATTYDISATER.

Cliff notes; Formex flared my Epistane gyno up. It also raised my E2 levels so high that my doctor had to prescribe something to counter it. I bet that they're selling tainted supplements.

"
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    12.62%

Yea this is kinda what I thought. Ok Thanks for feedback Really sad what other compaines do if they truely believed in their own products they would need to stoop to this level

I will go with my order and ignore this nonsense
  10. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Well I'll tell you this...I have not seen one negative thing about Formex anywhere until this...NOT ONE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    Yea this is kinda what I thought. Ok Thanks for feedback Really sad what other compaines do if they truely believed in their own products they would need to stoop to this level

I will go with my order and ignore this nonsense
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I was unaware of this review until Steveoph notified me of it a week or so ago. I asked if we could see who the person was, but he said that it would be against the rules to do so, which I agree. We thought about removing it; however, if that were to happen, then someone may yell out that we are censoring reviews. That actually was addressed several times last year, and we do not want that to be another quest to deal with. Everyone should know how I feel on this matter, for I have gotten in to some pretty heated debates with some over their questions/comments toward Formex. The thing to consider is this: Do we know for fact that this didn't happen? Do we know for a fact that it did not? The answer isn't always too far away if we look. Go with what you feel and listen to yourself. You do not know how you will respond to any product until you try it, so no matter what review you may read, there's always the other side to the coin.
  12. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Exactly !!! Obviously many guys have tried Formex and Epistane with great success otherwise they would not be constantly selling out !!! However if you do not respond in the desired way you can not always point the finger at the supplement company...It does sound like the guy that gave the review may have an underlying issue that has not been discovered yet, and would advise him to look deeper into that possibilty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I was unaware of this review until Steveoph notified me of it a week or so ago. I asked if we could see who the person was, but he said that it would be against the rules to do so, which I agree. We thought about removing it; however, if that were to happen, then someone may yell out that we are censoring reviews. That actually was addressed several times last year, and we do not want that to be another quest to deal with. Everyone should know how I feel on this matter, for I have gotten in to some pretty heated debates with some over their questions/comments toward Formex. The thing to consider is this: Do we know for fact that this didn't happen? Do we know for a fact that it did not? The answer isn't always too far away if we look. Go with what you feel and listen to yourself. You do not know how you will respond to any product until you try it, so no matter what review you may read, there's always the other side to the coin.
  13. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    I will say the same thing I said to Steveoph.

It is 100% an attack at me/IBE. I'm not sure exactly by who, because I don't have any e-enemies. There should be a line between a product review and a company bash. That guy said 25% review 75% bash. We have no problem with his review of Formex staying up there. Everyone has the freedom to review. But there should be censoring for when people make asinine reviews like that.

Nobody on the internet forums except IBE reps have my email address. He says I ignore his emails lol. Complete crap. I have never in my life given someone a link to research chemicals through PM, email, forum, phone, text message, mores code, etc.

I'm sure if these reviews started popping up on all the companies products, something would be done. But for now, we just have to deal with a company bash as a product review.

Again, there should be a way to edit them. If a guy drops 5 F-bombs in his review do you accept it? Do you edit them out? I don't know.

Any company would be equally frustrated as I am with this. Hopefully it can get edited or deleted. Otherwise we will just have to sit back and wait until everyone abuses the "no censoring" rule. Reviews like this not getting edited/deleted tend to lead to stuff like that...esp when you can review products you didn't even buy.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.1%

do you guys have lab test on the latest batch of formex? just curious
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.93%

Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    Thats an excellent question. Bump for that.

And I really dont see all the fuss about this lame review obviously written by someone with an anti ibe agenda. Even IF everything he wrote about the products were actually true in his experience, his whole tone denotes a negativity that makes one question the validity of everything he wrote in his one paragraph review/bash.

I personally really hate all the ****in bs that I have seen over time with the nutraplanet reviews, and it really is stupid to allow a review from someone who hasnt actually bought the product from np, but Im sure many other websites allow the same activity, so for that I cant single out np. But to be honest, the reviews at np are meaningless to me anyway, as I would never base my buying choices on a few lines written by a few anonymous people, who for all I know, work for the company that makes the product or have absolutely no idea what they are talking about. However, just to address the censoring or editing, this is a dangerous topic/tactic, as it makes me very concerned about who decides what gets edited, sure profanity should go, but if its open to anyone to write anything, as it apparently is, and always has been, then thats they way it should be for every company, no company should have any influence or say in what gets removed or edited. Unless there is a blatant lie, that can be proven false, so if I want to write in my review that "ibe sucks, and all their products are a waste of money" I should be able to do that, under the current open review policy, but if I write "ibe sucks because they make their formex from dead donkey butts" of course thats a lie and shouldnt be allowed.(as far as I know )

Oh, and for the sake of accuracy, I liked formex, and posted my own mini review over in the supplement section:

Formex Unsponsored Mini Review/Editorial
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

Again, there should be a way to edit them. If a guy drops 5 F-bombs in his review do you accept it? Do you edit them out? I don't know.
    I will see if I can have the personal attacks edited out; it may take a day or so, but I will get back to you. I would be upset s well, so I will see what I can do. I know for a fact that Nutra edited/deleted some that USP Labs had a problem with; however, the reason for that ws because the product wasn't even released at that moment. That does not make it right, though. We should be able to keep things lcean and to the point. I'll try my best.

Quote Originally Posted by Rx Lift View Post
    I cannot answer this question. Yoy may want to email LakeMountD, and/or open a thread in the IBE-Forum. I can assure you that IBE sources legit material, but I will let the Man answer this.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

I remember reviews for USPLabs products awhile back that were clearly bogus and they were taken off.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  18. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.8%

Iron I see you already covered my last post.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.64%

I heard in another thread the FDA plan to ban Formestane... will this effect Formex?
  20. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.54%

Of course it would.
    Quote Originally Posted by xx Zues xx View Post
    I heard in another thread the FDA plan to ban Formestane... will this effect Formex?
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.48%

The only two AI's as of now are AT(trione) and ATD, formestane is safe(for now), but there are more AI's coming out soon, they are saying that these are comparable to SERM's, will be released within the next year or so. Right now mainly doctors know about this sorts of info LOL.
    doing my own thang!
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.92%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I hope not.
    Been on the Formex about a week now. 50mg ED Mon-Fri.
    Too early to really comment on any physical effects except for I do feel
    a bit harder and I can push extra during training. And even though I had no problems with libido before, it has increased my 'horny days'.

The strongest effect I have noticed is on my mood.
    I take one cap preworkout and then the other before work. (graveyard shift)
    I get this like relaxed aggression. Not like I want to rage, but where usually dealing with issues at work would stress me out, I blow on through them.
    And I am way more focused to the fact it seems like any task I have is child's play.

Similar to the effects I got from taking forskolin from a certain company(one that people bash for being useless) but way stronger and longer lasting.

Then again I am a good responder to quite a few things.
    And I get a full physical(incl bloodwork hormonal profile) every six months
    because my family is at risk for everything on both sides.
    From the reviews on here I should not have anything to worry about with the Formex.

So I hope it stays legal and available for a long time.
    Getting some REVERSE froma friend soon and going to run them together.
  23. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.14%

Quote Originally Posted by GuyverX View Post
    I hope not.
    Been on the Formex about a week now. 50mg ED Mon-Fri.
    Too early to really comment on any physical effects except for I do feel
    a bit harder and I can push extra during training. And even though I had no problems with libido before, it has increased my 'horny days'.

The strongest effect I have noticed is on my mood.
    I take one cap preworkout and then the other before work. (graveyard shift)
    I get this like relaxed aggression. Not like I want to rage, but where usually dealing with issues at work would stress me out, I blow on through them.
    And I am way more focused to the fact it seems like any task I have is child's play.

Similar to the effects I got from taking forskolin from a certain company(one that people bash for being useless) but way stronger and longer lasting.

Then again I am a good responder to quite a few things.
    And I get a full physical(incl bloodwork hormonal profile) every six months
    because my family is at risk for everything on both sides.
    From the reviews on here I should not have anything to worry about with the Formex.

So I hope it stays legal and available for a long time.
    Getting some REVERSE froma friend soon and going to run them together.
    Oh mann ! Nice to hear !

Formex and Reverse really work great together hand and hand, you're gonna love it
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formex Help
    By BIGSWIN19 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 06:22 PM
  2. Formex??
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 07:50 PM