X-Dream,Does It Lover Prolactin?
- 06-30-2009, 01:08 PM
- 07-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Maybe i`m a bit impatient but i`m surprised no rep has yet answered...guess their all on holiday now lol
07-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Um no... to the best of my knowledge it does not help with prolactin levels...Vitamin b-6 works very well for keeping prolactin levels in check.
07-02-2009, 03:14 PM
07-02-2009, 03:44 PM
07-03-2009, 04:38 AM
07-03-2009, 07:03 PM
You can pick up some 50mg tabs at your local pharmacy. Look around.
PM me with any order questions and concerns
07-04-2009, 07:34 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By The Conqueror in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2003, 03:51 PM
- By Jeff Rippe in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 05-24-2003, 08:45 PM
- By JohnGafnea in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:52 AM
- By Greatmanomuscle in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 02-07-2003, 01:18 PM
- By Jfcripped21 in forum SupplementsReplies: 25Last Post: 01-08-2003, 03:25 AM