Formex: Am I taking too much?

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I must be... First of all, this stuff is insanely great and powerful. No bloat and I'm at 750-1000mg of Test. In fact, negative bloat haha. I'm taking 3-4 caps a day it's been about 2 weeks I'd say.

But I never hit the point where the libido skyrocketed and lately I've been constantly fatigued. I usually go by how the joints feel to determine if it's too much. No libido and big time fatigue at the moment.

I know that low estrogen will destroy libido.
but does low estrogen induce fatigue? I'm talking super fatigue... (I read that it does, but I can't ever remember being this tired from an AI).

obviously I'm going to cut the dose down big time, but this is one hell of a product...

edit: I'm thinking it's the finasteride 5mg... I've had all sorts of brain fog as well. I'm surprised that 5mg of fin would kill libido/induce major fatigue at 750mg-1gram... it's the combination of the both I think... but I'm not 'that dry' so I think its the finasteride.

Last edited:
Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you drop your E2 too much, yes, you will have a hard case of lethargy and overall feeling of sh*t. Also, if you're taking 5mg (ED) of Finasteride, you are taking an extreme amount. Finasteride will crush your libido at 1mg (ED), so taking in 5x as much will only cause further issues. Why on earth are you taking that much?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is definitely the finastride. That is a libido crusher period. I am guessing you are ultra susceptible to MPB?

ktatro1

ktatro1

Awards
  • Established
either that, BPH or prostate cancer itself. Finasteride is usually used in higher concentrations to treat prostate problems. MPB is typically treated with a 1 mg dose, not 5.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I must be... First of all, this stuff is insanely great and powerful. No bloat and I'm at 750-1000mg of Test. In fact, negative bloat haha. I'm taking 3-4 caps a day it's been about 2 weeks I'd say.

But I never hit the point where the libido skyrocketed and lately I've been constantly fatigued. I usually go by how the joints feel to determine if it's too much. No libido and big time fatigue at the moment.

but does low estrogen induce fatigue? I'm talking super fatigue... (I read that it does, but I can't ever remember being this tired from an AI).

obviously I'm going to cut the dose down big time, but this is one hell of a product...

edit: I'm thinking it's the finasteride 5mg... I've had all sorts of brain fog as well. I'm surprised that 5mg of fin would kill libido/induce major fatigue at 750mg-1gram... it's the combination of the both I think... but I'm not 'that dry' so I think its the finasteride.
Have you been taking 75 to 100mg of Formex a day for the past 2 weeks ??

If that's the case I'd cut it down to 50mg a day at most or do the IHP of 25mg one day and then 75 the next and continue through bottle. Running too high of a dose like that for long periods at a time will only lead to trouble !

Like you said, Formex is very potent, make sure to follow the directions on the label :)

Philec48

Awards
  • Established
Google ["John Crisler" finasteride] as an fyi on what a leading TRT doc thinks about it.

hituw2x4

Awards

How does it compare to arimidex? I am on a 15 week cycle of sustanon, and am thinking about trying the formex instead of arimidex, because I hate having dry joints and no libidio. Let me know how it's been working for you.