formex and lost libido

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
at about day 30 i noticed a big drop in libido and it has gotten a little worse since. i was at 50mg per day and was absolutely rocking for weeks then bam nothing in the libido dept or mental state dept. i was trying to decide whether to go up to 75 or taper down and decided to go the safe route and taper down then off. maybe 25 will be better ill have to wait and see as i started that today. if it doesnt get better ill just go off for a while then try again at 25 instead of 50. any thoughts?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Or that 25/75/25/75 thing I heard about somewhere?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Or that 25/75/25/75 thing I heard about somewhere?
i duno man E2 and DHT play a role in making your **** function normally yanno.

so its important for that EOD dosing to help things start to come back up.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I agree. If you knock out too much estrogen you can have some side effects.(That can be an embarassing side at that....I feel your pain (figuratively speaking of course :D ))

Try taking a wk off and use the pulse protocol. Best of luck!

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys. eod 25 or 50 mg?

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established

Well, I was kinda making a joke, and I was kinda not, the 25/75/25/75 was suggested by the man himself Iron Lungz in this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/123352-formex-why-should.html#post1975600

Which seems like its a good idea. But ambulldog please post how you make out whatever you decide to do going forward.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was kinda making a joke, and I was kinda not, the 25/75/25/75 was suggested by the man himself Iron Lungz in this post:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-technology/123352-formex-why-should.html#post1975600

Which seems like its a good idea. But ambulldog please post how you make out whatever you decide to do going forward.
right now im going to go with the formex at 50mg EOD. im throwing in some stoked and sunami. ill give this 10 days and see how things are going. if no positive changes ill come off at that point for a few weeks. i hope it goes well because i love the formex

wheels

Awards
  • Established
right now im going to go with the formex at 50mg EOD. im throwing in some stoked and sunami. ill give this 10 days and see how things are going. if no positive changes ill come off at that point for a few weeks. i hope it goes well because i love the formex
I'm using the hybrid protocol at50,25,50,25 etc stacked with TD trione at 150mg ed and I can say this ride is fun

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
i may eventually go to that. gotta straighten this out first though

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
well im at 25mg eod for a few days now. threw in some dth and sunami. things are turning around nicely in the libido dept. thank god