Formex and Epi

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start another Epi cycle BUT I am VERY intrested in Formex from all the feedback.

Can the 2 be stacked together ??

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes they can...Should be very dry and very little to no estrogen problems what so ever.

I would recommend Something like this

Week-1-Epi-30/Formex-25
Week-2-Epi-40/Formex-25
Week-3-Epi-40/Formex-50
Week-4-Epi-40/Formex-50

twuncher

twuncher

Awards
would you continue it into PCT? along with a SERM?

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes they can...Should be very dry and very little to no estrogen problems what so ever.

Week-1-Epi-30/Formex-25
Week-2-Epi-40/Formex-25
Week-3-Epi-40/Formex-50
Week-4-Epi-40/Formex-50
That should yield some very solid gains in LBM, and in overall strength.

Once you're in PCT, try the IHP dosing regimen: 25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg.
You can use an OTC agent such as Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations with Formex instead of a SERM if you wanted for PCT. That's completely up to you, though.

Regardless, good luck! Make sure you let us know how well you respond. Hell, you should log it! :thumbsup:

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
That should yield some very solid gains in LBM, and in overall strength.

Once you're in PCT, try the IHP dosing regimen: 25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg/75mg/25mg.
You can use an OTC agent such as Post Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations with Formex instead of a SERM if you wanted for PCT. That's completely up to you, though.

Regardless, good luck! Make sure you let us know how well you respond. Hell, you should log it! :thumbsup:
Will do , I plan on starting this today. Just waiting on Formex to come in the mail

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Week-1-Epi-30/Formex-25
Week-2-Epi-40/Formex-25
Week-3-Epi-40/Formex-50
Week-4-Epi-40/Formex-50
I like this idea as well

strester

strester

Awards
  • Established
i'll be trying this for my first cycle ... just waiting to get my hands on some Formex

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this should be a super safe cycle with almost no sides I would imagine...Other than lean LBM gain...Considering hopping on some Epi myself here soon.

Halveye

Halveye

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting, just ordered epi and formex the other day for cycle and pct, but using on cycle would be interesting too. Been about a year since I hit epi, so hoping for good solid gains.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am finishing week 3 on Epistane, and I just received my Formex yesterday. I am going to add Formex next week and continue it through PCT. I plan to use Epi for 5 weeks, and will be starting 40 mg every day next week. I thought that I would use 25 mg of Formex every day for the next 2 weeks, then jump to 50 mg during PCT. I am 45 years old, and I feel that this will be good for an older guy. I am keeping a log and will post results soon. I am just starting to see results which seems to be typical. My weight has been fairly steady, but it looks like I am losing some fat.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I am reading different opinions on running Formex on an Epistane cycle. I am now thinking about staying on 30 mg Epi ED for week 4 and adding 25 mg Form ED or EOD for weeks 4 and 5. One week 5, I plan to up the Epi to 40 mg ED, which will empty the bottle. Bringing the Formex in late in the cycle, I am wondering if it is okay to use Formex ED. Also, should I use Formex in PCT? Thanks for your input.

dementor

dementor

Awards
I am reading different opinions on running Formex on an Epistane cycle. I am now thinking about staying on 30 mg Epi ED for week 4 and adding 25 mg Form ED or EOD for weeks 4 and 5. One week 5, I plan to up the Epi to 40 mg ED, which will empty the bottle. Bringing the Formex in late in the cycle, I am wondering if it is okay to use Formex ED. Also, should I use Formex in PCT? Thanks for your input.
Exactly what I am thinking of too, if Formex really is suitable as PCT after Epistane. Formestane is also a mild androgen, so if used during PCT it would be at lower dosages I suspect. Something like 25 mg ED and then it would be important to taper of in the end to EOD.

But I am looking forward to a reply from someone with more knowledge about this than me.

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I found a few different recommendations from IBE reps on the use of Formex with Epi, with most saying that Epi ED and Form ED is okay. Not getting any input on it, I decided to go ahead and keep my week 4 of Epi at 30 mg ED, and I added 25 mg of Formex ED. For week 5 next week, I will go to 40 mg of Epi ED, which will end the Epi cycle for me. I will also keep Formex at 25 mg ED that week, and the next 2 weeks of PCT will keep Formex at 25 mg ED. Then I was thinking of switching to 25 mg of Formex EOD for the following two weeks of PCT, but I'm still hoping for some IBE rep opinions on this.

dementor

dementor

Awards
Looks good, and would be nice to hear a IBE rep comment on it.

Do you have any Clomid or similar as a part of your PCT?

Natural testbooster?

Good gains so far? ;-)

MEPSE

MEPSE

Awards
I do not have any Clomid or anything else, but I know where to get it if I ever needed it. My plan for PCT was Formex, ZMA, and a natural test booster like Prime, DTH, or Novadex XT (I think this is right - by Gaspari). As far as gains, I did not notice much the first 3 weeks except for some fat loss, but my weight stayed steady so I put on the same amount of muscle. This week, which is week 4, I am adding weight (4 lbs so far over starting weight), and I am definitely seeing strength increases. I set several PBs this week, and I am looking forward to shoulders and arms tomorrow. I still have not decided whether to stay at 30 mgs for week 5, or step up to 40 mgs. If I stay at 30 mgs, which I will likely do, I will use 10 mgs ED for week 6 to empty the bottle. I just started Formex at 25 mg ED this week, although I am not sure if this is the best idea.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks good, and would be nice to hear a IBE rep comment on it.

Do you have any Clomid or similar as a part of your PCT?

Natural testbooster?

Good gains so far? ;-)
X2 on this one i know i read where the IBE reps suggested using a serm alongside formex in PCT from the epi/formex stack. would like the IBE REPS to chime in on this one.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I always think using a serm is a good choice....However they are grossly overused...25mgs of clomid ED for 3-4 weeks should help immensly...Either that or 20mgs of Nolva.

mad dog

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always think using a serm is a good choice....However they are grossly overused...25mgs of clomid ED for 3-4 weeks should help immensly...Either that or 20mgs of Nolva.
Thanks bro appreiciate it.

TheBreeze

TheBreeze

Awards
  • Established
I know this is a pretty old thread, but Im trying to research if anyone has ever run an AI alongside a SERM. I saw that the OP was not planning on running s SERM, Im just curious if he ended up using one or not cause he said he could get it if need be.

Thanks