Formex dosing for PCT

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking about using Formex for PCT after a h-drol cycle.

I will be using Torem as well. Can I get some recommendations on how I should dose the Formex?

I haven't decided whether to do an inverse taper or just start the Formex in week three of PCT and just taper it down. I'm leaning towards starting in week three but open to suggestions if anyone feels strongly that Formex is best suited to one protocol or the other.

I've tried searching but since AM won't accept PCT as a search term it makes this kind of search tricky.

Thanks!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
50 mg (2 caps) is a sufficient amount to start with. I am not sure whether it would be best to do an inverse taper or start it during PCT. Let me go see. :)

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
So if I'm running Torem 60/60/30/30 then you'd recommend Formex 0/0/0/50/50/25/25?

DenDestroys

Awards
So if I'm running Torem 60/60/30/30 then you'd recommend Formex 0/0/0/50/50/25/25?
I'd like to know this, too. I'm assuming it begins on week 1 of PCT.

I'd like for someone to rate my PCT.

I'm running an H-Drol cycle at -

H-Drol - 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist

PCT -
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Formex 50/50/20/20
PCT Assist starting 3rd week
Cycle Assist week 1-4

And I'm guessing it would be wise to use a cortisol blocker at the beginning of week 3, recommendations anybody?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to know this, too. I'm assuming it begins on week 1 of PCT.

I'd like for someone to rate my PCT.

I'm running an H-Drol cycle at -

H-Drol - 50/50/75/75/75
Cycle Assist

PCT -
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Formex 50/50/20/20
PCT Assist starting 3rd week
Cycle Assist week 1-4

And I'm guessing it would be wise to use a cortisol blocker at the beginning of week 3, recommendations anybody?
Since Formex comes in 25mg caps you're going to have a hard time dosing at 20.

If you're using a SERM most people would recommend one of these two protocols:

25/25/50/50/25/25
0/0/50/50/25/25

Like I said above, I haven't figured out which way to dose my Formex if I use it. I'm leaning towards the second option but I understand the logic of tapering up in week one.

Here's an idea... What do people think about running Formex at 25 EOD for the first two weeks and then switching to ED at 50/50/25/25?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
BUMP!

Since Formex comes in 25mg caps you're going to have a hard time dosing at 20.

If you're using a SERM most people would recommend one of these two protocols:

25/25/50/50/25/25
0/0/50/50/25/25

Like I said above, I haven't figured out which way to dose my Formex if I use it. I'm leaning towards the second option but I understand the logic of tapering up in week one.

Here's an idea... What do people think about running Formex at 25 EOD for the first two weeks and then switching to ED at 50/50/25/25?
PCT starts in three days. I'm wondering what to do about dosing the Formex.

I'm going to run my Torem 120x3, 60x4/60/30/30.

When should I start Formex and how should I dose it? Would it make any sense to take 25 EOD for the first two weeks of PCT and then go 50/50/25/25?

ecupirate

Awards
I Have read that you don't need a serm for hdrol unless you have pre existing cases of gyno. I think Formex might just do fine with pct assist.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I Have read that you don't need a serm for hdrol unless you have pre existing cases of gyno. I think Formex might just do fine with pct assist.
Thanks. But I've researched this extensively and prefer to use a SERM.

Now, if anyone can comment on my dosing I'd love a final review. PCT starts tomorrow. This is what I'm planning:

Torem 120x3, 90, 60 x 3 / 60 / 60 / 30
Formex 25 EOD / 25 / 50 / 50 / 25 / 25

And yes, I'm using a test booster, PCS, etc. Just looking for feedback on SERM & AI.

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
50/50/25/25 I would start it a few days prior to PCT, take with fat.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
50/50/25/25 I would start it a few days prior to PCT, take with fat.
Start AI prior to PCT and starting Torem? You realize this is for h-drol or do you recommend the same thing regardless of what the cycle is?

Can you explain why you'd want to start an AI on cycle for something that's non-aromatizing?

Irish_Rogue

Awards
  • Established
Start AI prior to PCT and starting Torem? You realize this is for h-drol or do you recommend the same thing regardless of what the cycle is?

Can you explain why you'd want to start an AI on cycle for something that's non-aromatizing?
Gives me a little kick right before I stop doing the PH, plus I like the feeling I get from it. Just me

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I would start the formex during week 3, and run as follows - 25/50/25/25

Your SERM dosing looks good to me. :)

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
Obsess much? All you post about is PCT. Stop changing your mind and run with what you've got. People have steered you the right way, it's Hdrol for gosh sake.

I personally would save the Formex for AFTER PCT, but that's me.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
Obsess much? All you post about is PCT. Stop changing your mind and run with what you've got. People have steered you the right way, it's Hdrol for gosh sake.

I personally would save the Formex for AFTER PCT, but that's me.
You call is obsess. I call it rigorous research.

It's not like there's a "right" answer. If there were it would make this a lot easier. Part of the problem is I've been steered in a million different directions (i.e. you say start Formex after PCT but I've heard everything from starting Formex on cycle to starting after PCT and every imaginable permutation in between), so I keep reading and learning. There is a ton of information out there. I take it all in and sometimes when I learn something new I modify my plan. Don't you think it's better I "obsess" and do my research now instead of screwing my PCT up and then start freaking out and really obsessing because I've got puffy nips?

Have you run the same PCT every single time? Or has your PCT evolved over time as you learned more and got more experience? Unless your PCT has never changed or you are not open to new information you shouldn't criticize others for changing their PCT plans.

You say it's only h-drol. But whether or not you feel the side effects h-drol does shut you down and some people have significant sides. I'm giving it the respect it deserves, which most people don't do.

You also realize this is an online forum don't you? And the whole point of this thing is for people to exchange ideas, and to ask for/give advice. I've done my share of both. Sorry for using this site in its intended manner.

Can't believe I'm getting flamed for requesting PCT feedback...

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
You've been hijacking other people's thread, posting in every other hdrol thread and not taken the advice in your own log. You've got a SERM, Test booster and cort control supp. Run with it! That's all you need. Each PCT is basic depending on the compound. Once you learn the compounds and what to expect you can tweak as you feel.

You aren't getting flamed, you need more confidence in yourself. You are smarter than others that don't get a SERM. Remember the basics.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
You've been hijacking other people's thread, posting in every other hdrol thread and not taken the advice in your own log. You've got a SERM, Test booster and cort control supp. Run with it! That's all you need. Each PCT is basic depending on the compound. Once you learn the compounds and what to expect you can tweak as you feel.

You aren't getting flamed, you need more confidence in yourself. You are smarter than others that don't get a SERM. Remember the basics.
If I've hijacked any threads I'm sorry. But I've been very conscientious about not doing that. I've even warned others when they've been on the verge of hijacking someone else's thread. There's nothing wrong with asking someone to clarify a point in someone else's thread (rather than starting a new thread for every single question) but I don't think I've single-handedly derailed any active threads.

I haven't posted in every h-drol thread and lately I've been giving more advice than anything else. And I've been very careful not to give bad information.

You may be right about my needing more confidence about the whole SERM + AI issue. Even though I've been researching for weeks and have spent countless hours researching it's hard to gain confidence when there is no consensus. The thing I am confident about is that I will use Torem. But if I need an AI and how to dose it, that's open to much debate by many intelligent people. So yeah, whatever I end up doing I'm going to have second thoughts about. Regardless, PCT started today so I can't waffle for much longer.

I think I'm going to concoct my own protocol for Formex which is a middle ground between all the good suggestions. And that will probably end up working fine for me and I'll be advocating my technique in the future. And this will only serve to complicate things further for the next guy trying to make sense of it.

I swear, for an intelligent person who's trying to make sense of it all instead of being a follower this feels like a sadistic hazing ritual.

IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
IMO if you need to do this much research and still don't have concrete answers you should have never started a cycle to begin with.

Didn't mean to offend you. Good Luck.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
IMO if you need to do this much research and still don't have concrete answers you should have never started a cycle to begin with.

Didn't mean to offend you. Good Luck.
I'm not offended. But how do you suggest one get "concrete answers" about this. You've got really smart people giving advice that's all over the map. There is no "concrete answer" and I think most people would agree with that.

This is why people get frustrated because they research their asses off and there's just no clear cut answer. So you take the plunge and make an educated decision with as much information as you can wrap your head around.

What is concrete for you is sacrilege to another. There is no black or white, only shades of gray. I see you've only been on AM since April (me too) but if you've spent much time reading related threads you'd see that there is no consensus on this. Do you disagree?

Last edited:
IamSOFAking

IamSOFAking

Banned
Awards
You should be studying compounds, side effects and how to counteract them. Once you grip that you can build a PCT to which ever goal you would like. Formulate a PCT and go through with it. You can't go wrong with a SERM, and you are all set in that department. Your body can tell you exactly what is going on.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
You should be studying compounds, side effects and how to counteract them. Once you grip that you can build a PCT to which ever goal you would like. Formulate a PCT and go through with it. You can't go wrong with a SERM, and you are all set in that department. Your body can tell you exactly what is going on.
I've done that and failed to see a clear answer. You may be smarter than me or know more physiology than I do. So what is "right" may be more obvious to you.

I can't tell you how many very knowledgeable people categorically told me not to use a SERM for h-drol. My research leads me to a different conclusion and I think you agree that it's best to use a SERM for any cycle. But at least people who advocate SERM use are generally on the same page with respect to dosage.

For AIs it seems like every single person has their own idea of what you should do (including not using an AI at all). As GotTest once said you'll find as many different recommendations as there are usernames. Some suggestions are just stupid. But there are people at every point of the spectrum who make compelling arguments so I've struggled mightily to make sense of it.

I take comfort in the fact that people have had success with all kinds of protocols so hopefully whatever I end up doing will work out. There seems to be an element of bad luck involved here because it's not like the people who get screwed up are all doing the same thing wrong. The people who get screwed up are doing all sorts of different things. And some people do the same thing each time and unexpectedly have problems after the third or fourth time. So no matter what you do it seems like you are rolling the dice to some degree.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
And this will only serve to complicate things further for the next guy trying to make sense of it.

I swear, for an intelligent person who's trying to make sense of it all instead of being a follower this feels like a sadistic hazing ritual.
I don't mean to be a bother by resurrecting an old thread or anything, but like LAGear I've been conducting research on what PCT I should take. I find this quote to be highly appropriate when it comes to PCTs.

I was wondering if you ever got the dosing for Formex down? Did you stick to 25 EOD/25/50/50/25/25?

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
I don't mean to be a bother by resurrecting an old thread or anything, but like LAGear I've been conducting research on what PCT I should take. I find this quote to be highly appropriate when it comes to PCTs.

I was wondering if you ever got the dosing for Formex down? Did you stick to 25 EOD/25/50/50/25/25?
Yes, that is how I ran my Formex along with Torem dosed at 120 x 3, 90, 60 x 3 / 60 / 60x4, 30x3 / 30.

At least that was my plan, but while on vacation I spilled all my Torem about three days into my third week of PCT so I continued along without it.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
For strictly Formex without SERM PCT a 50/50/25/25 taper is best

G Force

Banned
Awards
Bro, you'll probably make better gains with Formex than you will with h-drol. You could run h-drol for 6 weeks at 100mg and need NO pct what-so-ever. It is a weak compound that has minimal suppression even at higher doses. It doesn't aromatize, it has a VERY low conversion rate to it's target hormone, and it is not very androgenic. If you must use PCT, just do 25mg of Formex at night with a meal and call it a day.

-FOG

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Bro, you'll probably make better gains with Formex than you will with h-drol. You could run h-drol for 6 weeks at 100mg and need NO pct what-so-ever. It is a weak compound that has minimal suppression even at higher doses. It doesn't aromatize, it has a VERY low conversion rate to it's target hormone, and it is not very androgenic. If you must use PCT, just do 25mg of Formex at night with a meal and call it a day.

-FOG
WOW, don't take any advice from this guy. Formestane is hormonal in itself as well as a prohormone and you would get some rebound for sure. Just because something doesn't aromatize doesn't mean your estrogen remains the same throughout. Natural Testosterone is suppressed and you need something to pick yourself back up. STill need a proper PCT, although this is one of the compounds that can be done OTC.

G Force

Banned
Awards
WOW, don't take any advice from this guy. Formestane is hormonal in itself as well as a prohormone and you would get some rebound for sure. Just because something doesn't aromatize doesn't mean your estrogen remains the same throughout. Natural Testosterone is suppressed and you need something to pick yourself back up. STill need a proper PCT, although this is one of the compounds that can be done OTC.
Yeah, you're right. I know nothing. It's no wonder I got sick of this board.

LAGear

LAGear

Awards
  • Established
x2

Can be done OTC. IMO you should still use a SERM but on AM that puts me in the minority.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
When's this bad boy (formex) gonna be back in stock at the planet?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
We should be getting everyone squared away by the end of this week hopefully.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
We should be getting everyone squared away by the end of this week hopefully.
Still OOS, any chance they'll be getting it in in the next few days for the sale?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nah we won't be getting it in. Haven't gotten word from the big guys at IBE about an ETA.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nah we won't be getting it in. Haven't gotten word from the big guys at IBE about an ETA.
Good to know, Thanks yo! I've been chomping at the bit to make my order, hopefully some samples or whatnot will be left :dance2::You_Rock_Emoticon:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 3
Anabolics 0
cowboy007 Post Cycle Therapy 1
grigs Anabolics 0
james1 Supplements 16