Epistane Lot # I05283 Exp 6/2010

liddodragon

Awards
Any issues w/ Lot # I05283 Exp 6/2010 batch of Epistane?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
YES THERE ARE!

If used in conjunction with proper nutrition,training and rest, lean muscle gain and strength increase can be expected! :D

liddodragon

Awards
Lol just making sure. I was seeing some posts about some bunk orals. Got me kinda scared because of the place where I ordered it.

kungfu1

kungfu1

Awards
This is my first reply ever to AM! How about lot I05284?

kungfu1

kungfu1

Awards
hey IBE reps. Is lot I05284 OK? Just want to know if I have to toss a bottle. Thanks.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Theyre all OK.

muffinman

Awards
I have an old bottle of epi lot#I02080, I assume it's ok? Sorry just wanted to double check. Thanks.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
For future reference:

If we had a problem with any lot # of Epistane, IBE would make a big deal about it and let all of our consumers know!

muffinman

Awards
Thanks for the reply M16 and babywifey, sorry if I upset anyone by asking.

kungfu1

kungfu1

Awards
btw. Make some more Formex as it looks like it is your flagship product. Epi is a commodity now.

vb2k

Awards
A few monts ago I purchased two bottles of epi with the following expiration dates on it:

LOT I10625
EXP 11/2010

LOT J02130
EXP 02/2011

I plan on using at least one of them in februari next year, so this shouldn't be a problem you would say. However on more than one occasion I have seen people saying that Epi's have a bad shelf life and are only good for use for 6 months after production. There's currently a topic about it at PHF (I can't post the link yet).

Can someone tell me more about this?. I am planning on vacuum sealing it btw.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have used a 3 year old bottle of Epistane before and it worked great...No worries.

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
good to know cause i stocked up on epi and i dont plan to run them for a while.