Some Interesting Info from an Epistane User

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Update from me:

I am in week 4 now, first two weeks Epistane was pulsed according to first post in this thread. Week 3-4 I have been taking Formex 50 mg each day.

Streangth is up alot!, been cutting so streangth could be much more up if I had been eating more.

Weight is down some pounds, and the best thing, my body fat % is down!

I do not give all credit to the supplements, I know how to eat but been sinful some days with beer and candy. Despite this sometimes bad food, I have gotten leaner and stronger.

I am happy with the results so far. Will do some resting now since I have been training really intens the last week. Formex makes you wanna go on for hours, that part is totally amazing. Better than all Pre Workout products out there. I have been taking Vasocharge as PreWo, but I did that before EPI/Formex too and now especially during the Formex weeks my workouts have been insane.

Will do another 8 weeks after summer

2. Bumping for more feedback!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by dementor View Post
    Update from me:

I am in week 4 now, first two weeks Epistane was pulsed according to first post in this thread. Week 3-4 I have been taking Formex 50 mg each day.

Streangth is up alot!, been cutting so streangth could be much more up if I had been eating more.

I do not give all credit to the supplements, I know how to eat but been sinful some days with beer and candy. Despite this sometimes bad food, I have gotten leaner and stronger.

I am happy with the results so far. Will do some resting now since I have been training really intens the last week. Formex makes you wanna go on for hours, that part is totally amazing. Better than all Pre Workout products out there. I have been taking Vasocharge as PreWo, but I did that before EPI/Formex too and now especially during the Formex weeks my workouts have been insane.

That sounds great! I'm glad that you are responding so well to taking Formex.

4. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I had a guy on another board do a little experiment for me. He ran epistane like this:

Week 1-2: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
    Week 3-4: Off
    Week 5-6: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
    Week 7-8: Off
    Week 9-10: 40mg Epistane Pulsed MWF
    Week 11-12: Off and got bloodwork done

Bloodwork came back nearly perfect. Said his HDL was in normal range, but it was at the low end of normal. But he also said it was probably like this before he ever started the cycle. All he took was Milk Thistle when he took the epistane.

He got awesome strength and lean mass gains from it too...and only cost him 1 bottle of Epistane.

He is going to try the same thing, again in a few months, except running 50mg Formex for the 2 weeks off in between each pulse.
    Do you think this might work similarly performed week on week off. Just asking as this would better suit the training cycle I wish to run.

I.e.:

Week1: Epi pulse MWF
    Week 2: Formex 50mg

Repeat for a total of 8 weeks.

5. Quote Originally Posted by dementor View Post
    Update from me:

NICE!!!!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

6. My biggest issue with a pulse is my workout sched. I coach during the week so time is limited so my workouts are on Fri/Sat/Sun. Any ideas on how to do a pulse similar to the OP?
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

7. Quote Originally Posted by p5sky View Post
    My biggest issue with a pulse is my workout sched. I coach during the week so time is limited so my workouts are on Fri/Sat/Sun. Any ideas on how to do a pulse similar to the OP?
    You will do just fine dosing three days in a row and then you will have an off time of 4 days. As a boost you can take a testbooster those 4 days, like Activate Extreme, or even Formex...

Dr D, the pulse guru, did that I believe. Look in the thread "how to pulse orals", it is a very informative thread, all you need to know is in the first 10-20 pages. Just a quick scan and you will find all answers.

8. Quote Originally Posted by dementor View Post
    You will do just fine dosing three days in a row and then you will have an off time of 4 days. As a boost you can take a testbooster those 4 days, like Activate Extreme, or even Formex...

Dr D, the pulse guru, did that I believe. Look in the thread "how to pulse orals", it is a very informative thread, all you need to know is in the first 10-20 pages. Just a quick scan and you will find all answers.
    Thanks, I did a pulse several yrs ago and it went well. Just cant remember if I ran 3 days on/4 off or what. I did run Mass FX on off days and it went well. I followed up with MassFX/HD.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

Similar Forum Threads

1. Interesting info on Soy Protein....
    By ltyson in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2009, 07:04 AM
  2. New e-pol user.. need info..
    By JacobST54 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 06:18 PM
  3. NO boosting products, some interesting info