Is there Superdrol in my Formex?

glendr1

Awards
-1 have been taking Formex at 1 cap in the morning for approx 2 weeks.

-Last week I felt like I was walking around with a pump all day, vascularity improved, and strength went up. I thought well lets see what happens next week.

-Wow. My strength is up big time, libido is rediculous, no bull...I feel pumped all day. I have only taken 1 cap for 2 weeks. I dont think it can get better so I am staying at 1 cap for at least a few months. Last time I felt like this was the original Superdrol...without the bad sides.

IBE....all I can say is wow!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you like it....but before some noob asks....there is no superdrol in Formex lol.

Keep us updated!

0g1

Awards
Wow, that sounds amazing. Do you take the Formex with a fatty meal?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yes...I will personally be taking mine with a 3-6-9 omega fish oil complex and I'm dieting right now and those are the only fats that I tend to get....Mine starts next monday.

Ubiyca

Ubiyca

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow.. please tell me more.. I need to buy at least 2 bottles of an AI, Formex could be it!

Please tell me a bit more.. I am only going to be stacking Divanil + MAYBE DTHC, but maybe not, kind of expensive for a herbal test booster but I prolly will buy it based on hype alone.

Divanil + DTHC + Formex and other stuff sounds good no?

Formex looks VERY interesting to me but does it kill estrogen too much? Doesn't seem like it, I also like the fact that it seems to promote anabolism and such? decrease SHBG and whatnot and increase free test.. I want to believe.... tell me more plz

glendr1

Awards
Wow.. please tell me more.. I need to buy at least 2 bottles of an AI, Formex could be it!

Please tell me a bit more.. I am only going to be stacking Divanil + MAYBE DTHC, but maybe not, kind of expensive for a herbal test booster but I prolly will buy it based on hype alone.

Divanil + DTHC + Formex and other stuff sounds good no?

Formex looks VERY interesting to me but does it kill estrogen too much? Doesn't seem like it, I also like the fact that it seems to promote anabolism and such? decrease SHBG and whatnot and increase free test.. I want to believe.... tell me more plz
What exactly do you want to know?

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is very similar to the way I felt when testing it :D.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29