Formex

worker

Awards
Just ordered my formex today and am anxious to get started. I weigh 236lbs and have quite a bit of lifting experience.....what should my dosage schedule look like? (running it as a stand alone)

Thanks!!

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
I would give 50mgs per day a try...I'll start mine next week at that doseage.

worker

Awards
Thanks!

New to this stuff...what effects should I be looking for to know I am at an adequate dose?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
There are a few logs up and the users are reporting an increase in libido and even some strength gains. You will probably experience an increase in aggression and you may notice a drop in water weight as well. :) 50 g really should be sufficient, like M16 said.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Decrease in bloat...Increase in sex drive, a tighter feeling body comp wise, possible but unlikely slight strength increases, and a better over all feeling of well being.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally see no reason to raise a dosage above 50mgs. one cap upon waking with some fattyness, and one cap with your evening. You will be in for a smooth ride with 50mgs, as well as some great gradual improvements.

Adams

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Decrease in bloat...Increase in sex drive, a tighter feeling body comp wise, possible but unlikely slight strength increases, and a better over all feeling of well being.
I would add muscle endurance to the list as well which will help lead to a strength increase overtime.

;)