Epistane/Furazodrol

1. Epistane/Furazodrol

Here is what I will be doing for the next nine weeks. Nine weeks consists of 4 weeks Epistane/Fura, one extra week of Fura to make it Five. Then I start PCT for 4 weeks to complete. So you Know I have 6'2 1/2 and 225 Pounds

Goals are to obviously gain muscle but to Lean out also. I will also be seeing a nutritionist.

Thanks, any opinions are welcome

This char would obviously go through sunday...I had to reformat it to fit a .doc and not a xlxs fille from Excel

OH and I get the product in tomorrow
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • File Type: doc fg.doc (110.0 KB, 122 views)

2. I dont feel like looking at the document...lol...but an Epi/Furaz stack is good.

Make sure to take Cycle Support on cycle, and Formex in your PCT.
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   

3. I already Bought Reversitol and AI PCT...will that be sufficient? Oh pls pls say yes LOL

4. Quote Originally Posted by Kuhlkid View Post
    I already Bought Reversitol and AI PCT...will that be sufficient? Oh pls pls say yes LOL
    I would say yes . but have not tried the Iforce Reversitol to give it a rating.

both compounds are mild in nature so OTC PCT like you have should be sufficient
    Team Orbit

5. I actually have my Epi and Fuz lined up for a fall cycle so thanks for the .doc info. Are you gonna run a log??

You probably know this but this is one dry mother..have some joint support on hand or add fish oil..Just IMO
    •   

6. Your doc only goes through wednesday each week (due to the format issue you talked about?)....I assume you take the same dosages thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday, true?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how to stack: epidrol. sdrol. furazodrol?
    By fisherman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-03-2008, 12:40 PM
  2. Thyrotabs, Cytolean, and Furazodrol
    By Masster in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-06-2008, 11:11 PM
  3. advice supurdrol NG/epistane or hyperdrol x2/epistane
    By allknottedup in forum Supplements
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2007, 09:10 AM
  4. Knockoff for Furazodrol?