Epistane/Furazodrol

Kuhlkid

Awards
Here is what I will be doing for the next nine weeks. Nine weeks consists of 4 weeks Epistane/Fura, one extra week of Fura to make it Five. Then I start PCT for 4 weeks to complete. So you Know I have 6'2 1/2 and 225 Pounds

Goals are to obviously gain muscle but to Lean out also. I will also be seeing a nutritionist.

Thanks, any opinions are welcome

This char would obviously go through sunday...I had to reformat it to fit a .doc and not a xlxs fille from Excel

OH and I get the product in tomorrow

Attachments

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont feel like looking at the document...lol...but an Epi/Furaz stack is good.

Make sure to take Cycle Support on cycle, and Formex in your PCT.

Kuhlkid

Awards
I already Bought Reversitol and AI PCT...will that be sufficient? Oh pls pls say yes LOL

learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I already Bought Reversitol and AI PCT...will that be sufficient? Oh pls pls say yes LOL
I would say yes . but have not tried the Iforce Reversitol to give it a rating.

both compounds are mild in nature so OTC PCT like you have should be sufficient

danbo

Awards
I actually have my Epi and Fuz lined up for a fall cycle so thanks for the .doc info. Are you gonna run a log?? :fingersx:

You probably know this but this is one dry mother..have some joint support on hand or add fish oil..Just IMO

ws65

ws65

Awards
  • Established
Your doc only goes through wednesday each week (due to the format issue you talked about?)....I assume you take the same dosages thursday, friday, saturday, and sunday, true?