Question regarding X-Dream - AnabolicMinds.com

Question regarding X-Dream

1. New Member

Question regarding X-Dream

I have insomnia problems. I don't have any issue to fall asleep when I go to bed at 10PM, in general I start to sleep winthin a minute but then I wake up between 1 am to 2 am and my sleep is very fragmented. Then I don't feel refresh in the morning and the fatigue lasts all most during the day.

What is strange for me is that if I don't wake up during the night, I feel even worst in the morning (does it mean that I don't get a restful sleep? apnea, restless leg syndroms???).

I tried ZMA, melatonin in the past but my sleep was even worst. Do you think X-Dream can help me to get a deep sleep even if I don't have any issue to fall asleep?

2. M16
    IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Its hard to tell as there could be an actual medical condition as to why you are not sleeping through the night...I would give it a try if I were you for certain...I stress pretty bad and have had anxiety my whole life so sometimes at bedtime my mind is just racing so fast that getting to sleep is a pain...With X-dream about 20 minutes after taking it I'm in a coma, good thing is I wake up the next day feeling rested and not hungover.
  3. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    I have insomnia problems. I don't have any issue to fall asleep when I go to bed at 10PM, in general I start to sleep winthin a minute but then I wake up between 1 am to 2 am and my sleep is very fragmented. Then I don't feel refresh in the morning and the fatigue lasts all most during the day.

What is strange for me is that if I don't wake up during the night, I feel even worst in the morning (does it mean that I don't get a restful sleep? apnea, restless leg syndroms???).

I tried ZMA, melatonin in the past but my sleep was even worst. Do you think X-Dream can help me to get a deep sleep even if I don't have any issue to fall asleep?
    I believe X-Dream will help you out tremendously !

Since I have been taking X-Dream I haven't woken up once during the middle of the night. I have trouble falling asleep sometimes but the X-Dream makes me feel so relaxed around 15 min after I take it which eases me into sleep, which I like alot.

I say give it a shot
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

i would wake up 2-3 times per night, and it would take me between 20-45 minutes to fall back asleep each time. x-dreams helped me stay asleep throughout the night. my issue was anything would wake me up - foot wasn't covered by the blanket, some jerk playing bass drove by, my cat got the munchies and jumped off the bed, etc. if this sounds like you, give it a shot.
  5. M16
    IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

Thats exactly how I am...The least little noise will keep me up...Once I get to sleep however you can beat a drum next to my head and I have a hard time waking up. X-dream puts me down fast and has yet to make me groggy the next day.
    Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    i would wake up 2-3 times per night, and it would take me between 20-45 minutes to fall back asleep each time. x-dreams helped me stay asleep throughout the night. my issue was anything would wake me up - foot wasn't covered by the blanket, some jerk playing bass drove by, my cat got the munchies and jumped off the bed, etc. if this sounds like you, give it a shot.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One good thing about X-dream is that it never seems to give me any groggy next day feelings whatsoever. I still wake up at least once a night, usually to take a wizz, but I seem to go back to sleep pretty easily. Regardless, I always feel better the next day than if I hadn't taken the supp. I just hope I don't become too dependent on it..
  7. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I think X-dream is def. worth a try, and if you react anything like I do, you won't need anything else.
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. New Member

X-dream gave me side effects

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    I think X-dream is def. worth a try, and if you react anything like I do, you won't need anything else.
    I did a try last evening, one pill before going to bed and I got a very very bad night. I woke up during the night many times, was warm and sweating. Definitively, melatonin contained in X-dream is not something for me. I guess that I produce already a large amount of melatonin that is my explanation why I can fall asleep within a minute. So getting too much melatonin has the oposite effect for me.

Now I have a bottle of a product that is useless for me and that I might throw to the dustbin :-(

Hopefully tomorrow I will see a sleep doctor and I hope he will help me to find a solution with my sleep disorder.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dream/k-1
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-14-2008, 01:12 PM
  2. X-Dream
    By Juicaholic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-10-2007, 06:56 PM
  3. This looks like a bad dream...
    By ModelMike in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4