Question regarding X-Dream

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
I have insomnia problems. I don't have any issue to fall asleep when I go to bed at 10PM, in general I start to sleep winthin a minute but then I wake up between 1 am to 2 am and my sleep is very fragmented. Then I don't feel refresh in the morning and the fatigue lasts all most during the day.

What is strange for me is that if I don't wake up during the night, I feel even worst in the morning (does it mean that I don't get a restful sleep? apnea, restless leg syndroms???).

I tried ZMA, melatonin in the past but my sleep was even worst. Do you think X-Dream can help me to get a deep sleep even if I don't have any issue to fall asleep?

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Its hard to tell as there could be an actual medical condition as to why you are not sleeping through the night...I would give it a try if I were you for certain...I stress pretty bad and have had anxiety my whole life so sometimes at bedtime my mind is just racing so fast that getting to sleep is a pain...With X-dream about 20 minutes after taking it I'm in a coma, good thing is I wake up the next day feeling rested and not hungover.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I have insomnia problems. I don't have any issue to fall asleep when I go to bed at 10PM, in general I start to sleep winthin a minute but then I wake up between 1 am to 2 am and my sleep is very fragmented. Then I don't feel refresh in the morning and the fatigue lasts all most during the day.

What is strange for me is that if I don't wake up during the night, I feel even worst in the morning (does it mean that I don't get a restful sleep? apnea, restless leg syndroms???).

I tried ZMA, melatonin in the past but my sleep was even worst. Do you think X-Dream can help me to get a deep sleep even if I don't have any issue to fall asleep?
I believe X-Dream will help you out tremendously !

Since I have been taking X-Dream I haven't woken up once during the middle of the night. I have trouble falling asleep sometimes but the X-Dream makes me feel so relaxed around 15 min after I take it which eases me into sleep, which I like alot.

I say give it a shot :thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i would wake up 2-3 times per night, and it would take me between 20-45 minutes to fall back asleep each time. x-dreams helped me stay asleep throughout the night. my issue was anything would wake me up - foot wasn't covered by the blanket, some jerk playing bass drove by, my cat got the munchies and jumped off the bed, etc. if this sounds like you, give it a shot.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thats exactly how I am...The least little noise will keep me up...Once I get to sleep however you can beat a drum next to my head and I have a hard time waking up. X-dream puts me down fast and has yet to make me groggy the next day.
i would wake up 2-3 times per night, and it would take me between 20-45 minutes to fall back asleep each time. x-dreams helped me stay asleep throughout the night. my issue was anything would wake me up - foot wasn't covered by the blanket, some jerk playing bass drove by, my cat got the munchies and jumped off the bed, etc. if this sounds like you, give it a shot.

mattikus

mattikus

Awards
  • Established
One good thing about X-dream is that it never seems to give me any groggy next day feelings whatsoever. I still wake up at least once a night, usually to take a wizz, but I seem to go back to sleep pretty easily. Regardless, I always feel better the next day than if I hadn't taken the supp. I just hope I don't become too dependent on it..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think X-dream is def. worth a try, and if you react anything like I do, you won't need anything else.

MacWanted

Awards
  • Established
X-dream gave me side effects

I think X-dream is def. worth a try, and if you react anything like I do, you won't need anything else.
I did a try last evening, one pill before going to bed and I got a very very bad night. I woke up during the night many times, was warm and sweating. Definitively, melatonin contained in X-dream is not something for me. I guess that I produce already a large amount of melatonin that is my explanation why I can fall asleep within a minute. So getting too much melatonin has the oposite effect for me.

Now I have a bottle of a product that is useless for me and that I might throw to the dustbin :-(

Hopefully tomorrow I will see a sleep doctor and I hope he will help me to find a solution with my sleep disorder.