Epistane questions...

dmancari18

Awards
First off, I know there are a GREAT deal of posts regarding Epistane, but I'm relatively new, so thanks in advance.

I bought bottle of Epistane, and I was curious as to a good dosage and if I should run it on non-training days. I am 175 lbs. Any suggestions would be GREAT! Also, what would be a good stack with epistane that you would recommend for greater muscle gains? I've seen different dosages like 30/30/40/40 and many other variations. I just want to get the best possible results from one bottle before I decide to buy more.

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Most common is 20/30/30/40 or something like that
Is this your first cycle? That would be a solid dosage plan if it is.
You take the same dosage on your off days as your training days, unless you're talking pulsing which i don't think you are

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
there's a wealth of epistane information on this board that you can find with a little search... neoborn's epistane faq is one of the better threads you can find it in my sig but there's plenty of others too.

cheers,

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20/30/30/40 is my favorite still, and that's one bottles worth. If I had two bottles, 30/40/40/40/50 is amazing.

I had one guy who weighed 295lbs (and had near-visible abs, he's HUGE) try 60mg. He swears it's one of the best compounds he's ever taken. So then a bunch of other guys started taking it at 60mg, and getting double digit mass gains. But for someone within average weight, I wouldn't exceed 40mg.

M16

M16

IBE Rep
Awards
  • Established
hmmmmm not that sounds like an idea...lol
20/30/30/40 is my favorite still, and that's one bottles worth. If I had two bottles, 30/40/40/40/50 is amazing.

I had one guy who weighed 295lbs (and had near-visible abs, he's HUGE) try 60mg. He swears it's one of the best compounds he's ever taken. So then a bunch of other guys started taking it at 60mg, and getting double digit mass gains. But for someone within average weight, I wouldn't exceed 40mg.