- 03-26-2009, 02:23 AM
- 03-26-2009, 10:42 AM
I'll check on this for you...Not sure if its still around or not. I believe it is.
I know we went through a dry spell with it, and I tried a product that was along the same lines which was DS Lean Extreme during my cut.
- 03-26-2009, 01:50 PM
thanks i was kind of interested in the xlean because of the health benefits.
03-26-2009, 02:11 PM
Right now it is undergoing reformulation. It is temporarily unavailable. It should be back soon and we're hoping it will be even more effective and better.
03-26-2009, 03:08 PM
thats good to know. i guess i will just have to keep an eye out.
03-26-2009, 04:45 PM
03-26-2009, 05:44 PM
03-26-2009, 05:55 PM
I can't wait for the reformulated version. I loved X-Lean, I thought all this time it was discontinued. I'm also looking for the the matrix caps.
03-27-2009, 01:32 AM
03-27-2009, 09:53 AM
Looking forward to using Formex, Matrix, and the new X-Lean all at once.
03-27-2009, 01:04 PM
03-29-2009, 02:48 AM
03-30-2009, 03:36 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By dmillz224 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
- By dollar662 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 04-17-2010, 05:28 PM
- By msucurt in forum Supplement AuctionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2009, 01:13 AM
- By omegax in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 10Last Post: 11-27-2008, 04:27 AM
- By Whacked in forum Celtic LabsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-26-2008, 05:26 PM