Formex stacks..

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Not trying to start an e-brawl here because I like you . I just don't want to get people thinking they should be stacking AI's and then wonder why these AI's that boost test are giving them no libido. AI's are very commonly overdosed. From a full text study. Maybe the study you found was referring to p.o delivery method. We need to focus on the I.M. delivery method for comparison to Formex, which is a bio-available oral formestane analog.

    Image.

    heres the study..

    like anything there is a limit with how much you should use and that should be noted by any supplement user

    ill be running a Post PCT PCT with a TON of **** and imma be logging it id love to add the formex and ditch the novedex
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. Sorry my image didnt work. Even from the ones you posted, 72% inhibition, IMO, is perfect. I wouldnt want to go higher than 92%. Here's the image I tried posting. The orignal numbers I got were from the study referenced to the right of the Formestane I.M., hence my 88-92%. I didn't look at the references to the studies you posted were but I bet they are from the same ones, since they used 71% and 72%



    Full study attached. I know the full study references mega-dosed oral regular formestane, but I just won't compare the 25mg of Formex to that. I am interested in how you feel, libido wise, on a 6-bromo + formex stack though.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Sorry my image didnt work. Even from the ones you posted, 72% inhibition, IMO, is perfect. I wouldnt want to go higher than 92%. Here's the image I tried posting. The orignal numbers I got were from the study referenced to the right of the Formestane I.M., hence my 88-92%. I didn't look at the references to the studies you posted were but I bet they are from the same ones, since they used 71% and 72%



    Full study attached. I know the full study references mega-dosed oral regular formestane, but I just won't compare the 25mg of Formex to that. I am interested in how you feel, libido wise, on a 6-bromo + formex stack though.
    well my Post PCT PCT will consist of

    6 weeks stoked
    45 day 6bromo (100mg)
    45 days 200mg Testostolyze
    1 cap Novedex XT or Formex
    3 caps EOD primal male

  4. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    well my Post PCT PCT will consist of

    6 weeks stoked
    45 day 6bromo (100mg)
    45 days 200mg Testostolyze
    1 cap Novedex XT or Formex
    3 caps EOD primal male
    Go with the formex ...ATD = androgen antagonist.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2925181
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Go with the formex ...ATD = androgen antagonist.

    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2925181
    i saw the study but to be honest at a low dose like 1 cap it will be OK
    •   
       


  6. Cel5 said he read the study that is favorable of Form and 6-bromo. Maybe he would like to jump in here.

  7. Dinoi over at LB stated that he had been using oral form and bromo and getting good results, not sure about dosage of either compound and it wasnt formex

  8. Quote Originally Posted by jmh80 View Post
    Gonna try to get rid of this damn gyno in my left nipple without Tamox - using Formex primarily.
    Take some Epistane with Formex. The Epi will actually kill the breast tissue by depleting the breast cell receptors of Estrogen (and also block any new Estrogen on the receptors). The Formex will lower the Estrogen.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by isoc View Post
    Dinoi over at LB stated that he had been using oral form and bromo and getting good results, not sure about dosage of either compound and it wasnt formex
    Then do you have the oral form chemical structure that is being used?

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  10. Don't take epi to kill gyno. Its a steroid.


  11. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Don't take epi to kill gyno. Its a steroid.

    Indeed.
    Are you not with AI any longer?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Indeed.
    Are you not with AI any longer?
    Of course I am bro. Why u ask?


  13. Quote Originally Posted by crazyfool405 View Post
    Of course I am bro. Why u ask?

    Nevermind. When you post from a Mobile Device, your SIG does not show up.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. formex
    By jay20 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-11-2009, 03:11 PM
  2. Formex
    By paolucci0130 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 09:28 PM
Log in
Log in