Epistane: Oh... My... God.

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Epistane: Oh... My... God.

So I am half way through my first Epistane cycle, and as a rule of thumb I am very pessimistic toward any supplement I run for the first time. That being said, WOW. I've already added 15 lbs to my 2 rep bench max, added weight to every lift, reached all time personal records, and to be honest I haven't really even had to strain the usual red-in-the-face, veins-in-the-forehead type of strain to bust through any plateau I had faced before. I couldn't even fathom the results weeks ago when I began this cycle.

My chest is bigger, arms, calves, shoulders especially, and back are all noticably bigger already. I have been eating everything I can get my hands on, and am still seeing more and more abdominal definition every day. Absolutely no side effects as of yet.

The negatives? Well... I am pretty sure any other supplements out there are officially ruined forever for me. I am already watering at the mouth about starting cycle 2 down the road.

In conclusion, THANK YOU IBE. You have officially been added to my 'trusted to provide quality supplements' list. Its a DAMN exclusive list, too!

2. Banned
    Answers

Hey, thanks for the feedback!
    I'm glad that you are doing well on it.

What was your dosing routine? Weight before/after?
    Just make sure you do a proper PCT and your gains will stick around.
  3. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Answers

It is an overall very solid compound. As long as you are smart about PCT, a good % of the gains will stick
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
    •   

4. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

I like to hear this kind of feedback as I plan to run an Epi cycle when I feel I hit a plateau in my training regiment

It put's my mind at ease knowing I can further trust IBE to deliver top notch products for everyone to reach and even surpass their goals.

Also as everyone else said, make sure you have a solid PCT lined up so you keep the hard earned gains you've made.

5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BradyJ15 View Post
    So I am half way through my first Epistane cycle, and as a rule of thumb I am very pessimistic toward any supplement I run for the first time. That being said, WOW. I've already added 15 lbs to my 2 rep bench max, added weight to every lift, reached all time personal records, and to be honest I haven't really even had to strain the usual red-in-the-face, veins-in-the-forehead type of strain to bust through any plateau I had faced before. I couldn't even fathom the results weeks ago when I began this cycle.

My chest is bigger, arms, calves, shoulders especially, and back are all noticably bigger already. I have been eating everything I can get my hands on, and am still seeing more and more abdominal definition every day. Absolutely no side effects as of yet.

The negatives? Well... I am pretty sure any other supplements out there are officially ruined forever for me. I am already watering at the mouth about starting cycle 2 down the road.

In conclusion, THANK YOU IBE. You have officially been added to my 'trusted to provide quality supplements' list. Its a DAMN exclusive list, too!
    I've ran it twice over the past year. Good stuff. Kept most of my gains now, it's been 4 months since I finished pct. Strength increases were good, libido was kickin, and the most prominent thing was the sense of well being. I tried to go into first cycle with an open mind, and not talk myself into the side effects that were being touted. But I felt awesome on it. I was in a good state of mind prior to start of cycle though too. Gained 6 lbs. first cycle, 9 lbs, 2nd cycle.(However was stacking it with 4ad 2nd time). Highly recommend it.
  6. PES Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

thats good to hear you had such good results... what were your stats before and after this cycle?
    I'm currently on my 3rd in my epi cycle, it seems it has not fully kick in yet but i'm optimistic that its just around the corner, I hear from others that had the same experience!
    Good luck with your PCT, hopefully you'll keep most of your gains
    Quote Originally Posted by bdcc View Post
    If you are not on the PES Insider list you are not cool. Uncool people don't deserve free Alphamine.
    PES product educator, PM me with any questions!
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Answers

I'm taking AI cycle support, and post cycle support when I get through. My doses are 20, 30,20,30,0 generally with the day off being completely off of weights and cardio.

As for stats I generally don't trust the scale, but I am up around 4 pounds already, and I am willing to bet I've gained atleast 6-8 pounds of muscle solely from the gained definition. I am 5'11 185 before, 189 now. My bench was at 8 reps @ 225, now I am 11 as of my last workout which is sick, seeing that it has been seriously less than 3 weeks.

Someday I'll resurrect this thread when the cycle concludes, and maybe even after the PCT. Thanks for the well wishes on keeping my gains!
  8. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Great thread
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  9. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Yeah thanks for the feedback on the Epistane.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  201 lbs.
    Answers

great feed back,can't wait to start my epi cycle this summer!
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Answers

hey guys ive been trying to read up and research as much as possible on the epistane because im really looking for something to help break through my platue, i have been considering epi, or an epi tren stack but looking for some advice, i am almost 20 years old 6'2 and 195lbs, im looking to add some lean muscle and pounds and any supplement recomendations would be great!
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AS1389 View Post
    hey guys ive been trying to read up and research as much as possible on the epistane because im really looking for something to help break through my platue, i have been considering epi, or an epi tren stack but looking for some advice, i am almost 20 years old 6'2 and 195lbs, im looking to add some lean muscle and pounds and any supplement recomendations would be great!
    As much as I would like you to go buying up IBE's product (For obvious reasons) I must try to stray you from it. I don't personally agree with the majic number of age 21, I actually push for 25, but please AT LEAST wait that long. I know hearing that sucks, but take the time to read up about the endocrine system, what epi does, what receptors and systems it effects, and read ALL ABOUT PCT.

When it does come time, and you are armed with that knowledge, I promise you and explosion in mass and strength.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Epi really is a phenomenal compound, and I am not just saying that from a rep's perspective. The more and more I read about the compound itself, and the reviews of people who have utilized it, really makes me appreciate the structure more and more.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend
  14. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

I agree 100%
    Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post
    As much as I would like you to go buying up IBE's product (For obvious reasons) I must try to stray you from it. I don't personally agree with the majic number of age 21, I actually push for 25, but please AT LEAST wait that long. I know hearing that sucks, but take the time to read up about the endocrine system, what epi does, what receptors and systems it effects, and read ALL ABOUT PCT.

When it does come time, and you are armed with that knowledge, I promise you and explosion in mass and strength.

Adams
  15. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

Adams

I agree with DAdams with waiting a little while. I've heard too many horror stories on the various fitness forums about people using compounds this strong at a younger age.
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  16. jpk
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

At age 19 you have all the test you need to accomplish your fitness goals. Breaking plateaus will consist of you changing up your workout routine. Most of the young guys at my gym seriously overtrain. A fair number don't sleep or eat right either. Using steroids to fill the gaps can really come back to haunt you when you need your endogenous test production later in life. Age 25 is a great minimum. Realistically, most guys have good test production into their 40s. Us old farts need stuff like Epistane to keep up with the younger fellers.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Epistane or Epistane Clones
    By BigBlackGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 07:59 PM
  2. Epistane/AndroHard vs Epistane/StanoDrol
    By Davrlev in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-09-2011, 07:25 AM
  3. epistane/1-T or epistane/hdrol?
    By charger71 in forum Anabolics