Formex Write-up.

Page 6 of 6 First ... 456

1. i was doing 50mg ed and i noticed incredible strength and lean mass gains for up to 2 weeks. then i switched to 25mg ed and i don't feel anything =( i was doing 50/50/25/25 to make sure I don't have an estrogen rebound at the end of the cycle.

2. So that means @50mgs per day you were getting the anabolic effects of formestane. At 25mgs per day you are more than likely just reaping the AI benefits from formex...I personally like it as an AI more so than a muscle builder...At high dosages it dries my joints out, and I'm old...lol. I need my joints lubricated.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    So that means @50mgs per day you were getting the anabolic effects of formestane. At 25mgs per day you are more than likely just reaping the AI benefits from formex...I personally like it as an AI more so than a muscle builder...At high dosages it dries my joints out, and I'm old...lol. I need my joints lubricated.
    When I was running Formex at high doses I would also get stiff/dry feeling joints. An easy fix is increased water intake and some high quality fish oils !

IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

4. I am kicking in my formex on friday for day 1 of pct, just curious what you guys think as dosage from an M1DB to Epi/1andro cycle? I was thinking 4 weeks of Formex culminating at 25mg ed (more for the ai) and starting at 50mg ed.

What do you guys think?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 09:14 PM
  2. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 06:34 PM
  3. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ