1. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Reporting back here, I've got about 5 days left in my PCT (Epistane). I followed the above protocol and have had great success. I dropped the clomid after about 10 days because it was making me depressed, I'm officially done with that stuff. I may have lost a lb or 2 of mass, but I've stayed lean and hard. Balls are back in a BIG way, and libido is above normal. I know my test is running high, I've gotten some acne on my face, and noticed my temper is quite a bit shorter than usual, much worse than while I was on epistane, because that stuff makes me feel great. I can't recall ever feeling this good and back to normal so quickly after a cycle, so I'm already planning for my next! Great job once again IBE!
    Mann thank you for that feedback !

That definitely put a smile on my face

Glad you had such amazing results with Formex !!
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70%

I'm planning on running a standalone Formex cycle (50, 50, 25, 25). Does it matter what time of day I dose the formex and should I take all 50 mg at once or split it up into 2 doses? Thanks for any help.
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Split it between AM/PM with a fatty meal. If at all possible, take a dose 30-45 minutes prior to your workout.
    Let us know how you respond. By the way, why are you dosing like that?
    If you have specific goals in mind, please feel free to PM me and I can assist you in a more detailed and effective dosing regimen.
    Quote Originally Posted by dtony View Post
    I'm planning on running a standalone Formex cycle (50, 50, 25, 25). Does it matter what time of day I dose the formex and should I take all 50 mg at once or split it up into 2 doses? Thanks for any help.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Split it between AM/PM with a fatty meal. If at all possible, take a dose 30-45 minutes prior to your workout.
    Let us know how you respond. By the way, why are you dosing like that?
    If you have specific goals in mind, please feel free to PM me and I can assist you in a more detailed and effective dosing regimen.
    Do you think you might be able to start a new thread that outlines dosing for specific protocols (cut,bluk, recomp etc)? I think a lot of us would find that very helpful.
  5. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Man, it's nevergoodenough, eh?
    Yes, I will do so.
    Do you think you might be able to start a new thread that outlines dosing for specific protocols (cut,bluk, recomp etc)? I think a lot of us would find that very helpful.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

Man, it's nevergoodenough, eh?
    Yes, I will do so.

ha ha, guess so. Figured might as well have you make the info public opposed to having everybody overload you with pms.
  7. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Too late!
    But it's all good. Everyone has different goals, so I like to personally talk with each user; however, I will make a Generic Protocol Chart with various dosing routines for everyone.
    make the info public opposed to having everybody overload you with pms.
  8. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.83%

Too late!
    But it's all good. Everyone has different goals, so I like to personally talk with each user; however, I will make a Generic Protocol Chart with various dosing routines for everyone.
    People's champ!
  9. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

I am on TRT of 100ml of Cyp. a week, and started taking Formex about 2 weeks ago, 25mg a day, the first day I had random wood all day, since then I have noticed thining of my skin a little and strength is starting to come, my question is I go to my Doc in three weeks to have my level ckd., should I discontinue use to prior to test to get a more accurate level of just the Cyp., of course I dont want to show a too high level and have my Cyp. reduced....
  10. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

At 25mgs per day your not really getting the "Anabolic" benefit of formestane more so the AI{Estrogen lowering} properties...However if you feel like your are getting the "anabolic" effect then yes you may want to come off before your labs.
  11. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Too late!
    Damn, that's an awesome idea bud !

I was trying to do that for John (ambulldog) in our PM's about how he can revive his libido.
  12. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

Thanks for the response M16, I plan on using the 25mg one day and then 75 the next as has been recommended, after my next labs on 6/29/09. I thought Formex would skew the results some so I want to be sure. I was excited to try it out after reading up on it, so I will stop in a week or so. How soon would u recommend stopping ??? I have been a supp junky for years and have to say that I can feel a difference since taking this product, and I am really excited to see what it can do for someone in my case(TRT).
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

bump
  14. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

Sorry fr the late response my man...I would stop it maybe 7-10 days prior to labs just to make sure everything is within a normal range...Glad your liking the Formex.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  290 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.8%

Any news on getting a chart?
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.44%

During a Pulse Cycle, does running Formex at say 25mg/day on "Off" days sound like a good idea?
  17. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Quote Originally Posted by dukeshavenfarms View Post
    Any news on getting a chart?
    It's still in the works
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.81%

I have read about several people saying they will do Formex continously. How come that is possible?

It is a mild anabolic/androgen and will affect your hormones, liver etc. I don't think that's a good idea in a long run. Sure it's fine for a limited period of time, but continously, nope.

Someone have any comment on this?
  19. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Quote Originally Posted by dementor View Post
    I have read about several people saying they will do Formex continously. How come that is possible?

It is a mild anabolic/androgen and will affect your hormones, liver etc. I don't think that's a good idea in a long run. Sure it's fine for a limited period of time, but continously, nope.

Someone have any comment on this?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/ibe-t...hy-should.html
  20. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

As I posted earlier in this thread, I had my blood test done and my Doc is going to leave my HRT dose as is, I have been using Sustain Alpha 3 days a week at 3 pumps a day to maintain testicular fullness and attempt to avoid total shutdown, I have been using the Formex on days I am no using the S.A. I have terrible acne on my back and even my stomach since adding the Formex, and very oily skin. My question is am I going overboard with both of these together, I have not seen where anyone else is having this problem. Any help would be appreciated.....
  21. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.77%

I read that Formex will be out of stock at nutra for a long time? Is there any ETAs on this ?

Will it be coming back or gone for good

cheers
  22. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.89%

Where did you read this at?
    IBE is trying to rectify the situation and replenish the supply to all merchants. I spoke to the V.P. of Operations recently and I can assure you that it is being worked on at 10x speed. Hopefully, we (Nutra) will get some in very shortly, and we will make sure to post a thread stating we have some in stock when the time is correct.

In the mean time, if you have any questions regarding IBE related issues, please feel free to PM M16, DAdams, AK32, Babywifey, and/or the head man in charge, LakeMountD.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbrooks View Post
    I read that Formex will be out of stock at nutra for a long time? Is there any ETAs on this ?

Will it be coming back or gone for good

cheers
  23. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

Any help on my previous above post......
  24. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.21%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Any help on my previous above post......
    I'll bump this for you, and ask what are the possible side effects associated with formex/formestane, google is giving me a headache with useless info, anyone from IBE have an idea or care to comment. No disrespect. Thanks.
    PHF Anabolic Trinity Epistane, Trenavar, and Mentabolan - Available Now!!
    Celtic Labs-Trestobol, HaloMass, Celitren, Ostabal and more Available Now!!
    PHF Rep/Celtic labs

25. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

As I posted earlier in this thread, I had my blood test done and my Doc is going to leave my HRT dose as is, I have been using Sustain Alpha 3 days a week at 3 pumps a day to maintain testicular fullness and attempt to avoid total shutdown, I have been using the Formex on days I am no using the S.A. I have terrible acne on my back and even my stomach since adding the Formex, and very oily skin. My question is am I going overboard with both of these together, I have not seen where anyone else is having this problem. Any help would be appreciated.....
    Hmm.. I'm really not sure what to recommend, but what are you dosing the Formex at on the days you don't use the SA ??

Since both products have very potent test boosting capabilities you could try to lower their doses.

Oily skin is common with products that boost test levels (one way to know it's working ! haha) you may have to cleanse the problem areas more often due to the effects.

But if you could be specific on exact doses are and everything, I'm sure we can figure this out and if not I'll get a hold of the big guy for ya.
  26. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

I only use 25 or 50 of the Formex, have started scrubbing my back and stomach daily spending more time doing so, this has helped alot. I have not had breakouts like this since high school, I definitely feel the Formex on the days I take it, potent stuff.... This is also my first Formestane porduct of any kind.. Me likey!!!!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.12%

I only use 25 or 50 of the Formex, have started scrubbing my back and stomach daily spending more time doing so, this has helped alot. I have not had breakouts like this since high school, I definitely feel the Formex on the days I take it, potent stuff.... This is also my first Formestane porduct of any kind.. Me likey!!!!
    ive been taking 50mg for 9 days they has been no Increased Libido i havn't felt anything i take udo's oil daily i may up it to 75mg on odd days
  28. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

May try 75 as you stated...AT 50 mgs ED it was making my joints hurt and my sex drive was very high...I found for myself that 50mgs EOD works best...Youll have to experiment to find what is gonna work for you...Everyone is gonna respond differently to different compounds...Good Luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by jay20 View Post
    ive been taking 50mg for 9 days they has been no Increased Libido i havn't felt anything i take udo's oil daily i may up it to 75mg on odd days
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.12%

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    May try 75 as you stated...AT 50 mgs ED it was making my joints hurt and my sex drive was very high...I found for myself that 50mgs EOD works best...Youll have to experiment to find what is gonna work for you...Everyone is gonna respond differently to different compounds...Good Luck.
    i think i was more horny without it or may be am blessed i was thinking if it takes time to kick in
  30. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Glad to hear the skin is starting to clear up !

I also got a little increase in oily skin since Formex, nothing uncontrollable though. Washing my face 2x a day instead of once in the shower has been taking care of it pretty well. You can also pick up those OXY cleansing pads so the oily skin doesn't spread dirt and clog the pores if you're out somewhere and don't have access to a sink and some facial soap.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.98%

i was doing 50mg ed and i noticed incredible strength and lean mass gains for up to 2 weeks. then i switched to 25mg ed and i don't feel anything =( i was doing 50/50/25/25 to make sure I don't have an estrogen rebound at the end of the cycle.
  32. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.41%

So that means @50mgs per day you were getting the anabolic effects of formestane. At 25mgs per day you are more than likely just reaping the AI benefits from formex...I personally like it as an AI more so than a muscle builder...At high dosages it dries my joints out, and I'm old...lol. I need my joints lubricated.
  33. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.51%

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    So that means @50mgs per day you were getting the anabolic effects of formestane. At 25mgs per day you are more than likely just reaping the AI benefits from formex...I personally like it as an AI more so than a muscle builder...At high dosages it dries my joints out, and I'm old...lol. I need my joints lubricated.
    When I was running Formex at high doses I would also get stiff/dry feeling joints. An easy fix is increased water intake and some high quality fish oils !

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I am kicking in my formex on friday for day 1 of pct, just curious what you guys think as dosage from an M1DB to Epi/1andro cycle? I was thinking 4 weeks of Formex culminating at 25mg ed (more for the ai) and starting at 50mg ed.

What do you guys think?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47