Formex Write-up. - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Formex Write-up.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  158 lbs.

Is formex a steroidal AI?

Sorry if this has already been adressed.

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

You guys that are using it for PCT; are you taking all 50mgs at once, or split in two doses? At morning or at night? I thought I remembered reading that it should be taken with a fatty meal, does it? If so how much fats? Thanks!
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.

I dose in the morning 25 mg with 5 grams of fish oil and 25 mg at night with dinner. Works fine. Nice boost prior to morning workout. No blood pressure issues or insomnia dosed later in the pm. I think its my favorite supplement to come along in a while. I love td application, but i think this is different, but better and no mess.
    •   

4. sly
    Board Supporter

I'm using for PCT, 50mg in morning and 50mg at night.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    I'm using for PCT, 50mg in morning and 50mg at night.
    Wow, how long are you doing that for? I thought the Pct they suggested was weeks 1and 2 50mg. Wk 3 and 4 25mg.
  6. sly
    Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Wow, how long are you doing that for? I thought the Pct they suggested was weeks 1and 2 50mg. Wk 3 and 4 25mg.
    1 more week, which will be 3 weeks, then I will do 25mgs twice a day for 2weeks .
  7. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    1 more week, which will be 3 weeks, then I will do 25mgs twice a day for 2weeks .
    Gotcha, you probably got 2 bottles then... I was thinking of doing 10 days 75mg 10 days 50mg 10 days 25mg. What do you think?
  8. Professional Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotcha, you probably got 2 bottles then... I was thinking of doing 10 days 75mg 10 days 50mg 10 days 25mg. What do you think?
    I only took 75mg for 4 days to reduce the estrogen sides, which at that dose worked effectively. 50mg/day is fine for me. I notice more vascularity, hardness, and oilier skin during workouts/pumps. Sweating increased for me as well. Libido up slightly and at random times. But then again, some of these effects were only exaggerated by the Formex since I was already on 19-Nor.

I think 50mg of Formex is fine personally, then taper to 25mg on last week or two. But if you have some estrogen related sides pop up, up the dosage by one pill/day til they subside. This is all I did. But I'm using this alongside Tren and as part of my PCT, so the application may look a little different for you.
  9. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I only took 75mg for 4 days to reduce the estrogen sides, which at that dose worked effectively. 50mg/day is fine for me. I notice more vascularity, hardness, and oilier skin during workouts/pumps. Sweating increased for me as well. Libido up slightly and at random times. But then again, some of these effects were only exaggerated by the Formex since I was already on 19-Nor.

I think 50mg of Formex is fine personally, then taper to 25mg on last week or two. But if you have some estrogen related sides pop up, up the dosage by one pill/day til they subside. This is all I did. But I'm using this alongside Tren and as part of my PCT, so the application may look a little different for you.
    Agreed.
    One solid way to dose this that will really aid in either a Recomp, Cut, or for packing on lean mass would be: (25mg - 75mg - 25mg - 75mg - 25mg - 75mg... repeat). This method is working very well for 3 people that I personally having running it and reporting all details to me weekly. All three noticed that within 7 days of dosing this way, not only did they begin to feel as if they're ON cycle (even though they're not), but the strength gains were through the roof. This is good news thus far; however, they will be dosing this way for at a minimum of 90 days. Once those 90 days are up, I will have 3 different views on the protocol and can better suggest such routine with minor tweaks. I'm telling you guys, Formex is the real deal! I'm not trying to sell anyone on a damn thing, I'm just telling it the way it's coming in.

One more thing - I can't say much, but what I will tell you is that we are working on a specific compound that will work directly with Formex to deliver astonishing gains that will be on par with actually being ON , but without the sides. That's all I can say right now. And no, none of my Reps can elaborate on this; it's strictly the Formulators puppy, but luckily, I am in the loop.
  10. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Agreed.
    One solid way to dose this that will really aid in either a Recomp, Cut, or for packing on lean mass would be: (25mg - 75mg - 25mg - 75mg - 25mg - 75mg... repeat). This method is working very well for 3 people that I personally having running it and reporting all details to me weekly. All three noticed that within 7 days of dosing this way, not only did they begin to feel as if they're ON cycle (even though they're not), but the strength gains were through the roof. This is good news thus far; however, they will be dosing this way for at a minimum of 90 days. Once those 90 days are up, I will have 3 different views on the protocol and can better suggest such routine with minor tweaks. I'm telling you guys, Formex is the real deal! I'm not trying to sell anyone on a damn thing, I'm just telling it the way it's coming in.

One more thing - I can't say much, but what I will tell you is that we are working on a specific compound that will work directly with Formex to deliver astonishing gains that will be on par with actually being ON , but without the sides. That's all I can say right now. And no, none of my Reps can elaborate on this; it's strictly the Formulators puppy, but luckily, I am in the loop.
    Very interesting... Would this protocol work strictly in a NHA capacity, or could it be applied to PCT as well?
  11. Banned

Very interesting... Would this protocol work strictly in a NHA capacity, or could it be applied to PCT as well?
    I would maybe suggest a straight dose for 2 weeks into PCT, then switch over to the hybrid protocol.
  12. M16
    IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.

How much do I have to pay to be in the loop bossman ???
    Agreed.

13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    How much do I have to pay to be in the loop bossman ???
    A bottle of Whiskey will do. Preferably dark, and from at least the early 1900's... Mmmmmm.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

When you use the hybrid protocol is that one week at 25mg one week at 75 or is that a daily protocol?
  15. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darkman265 View Post
    When you use the hybrid protocol is that one week at 25mg one week at 75 or is that a daily protocol?
    That's a daily protocol.
  16. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

That's a daily protocol.
    That looks like a real nice set up for dosing.

A few people have been asking me how they should set up their dosing schedule and I might recommend this to them instead !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  17. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.

That's a daily protocol.
    This sounds interesting, I may have to give it a try. What is the rationale for setting it up like this? If you don't mind me asking.
  18. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A bottle of Whiskey will do. Preferably dark, and from at least the early 1900's... Mmmmmm.
    Done! :cheers;
  19. Diamond Member

Done!
  20. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I would maybe suggest a straight dose for 2 weeks into PCT, then switch over to the hybrid protocol.
    I'll definetely guinea pig this. Weeks 1 and 2 50mg. Weeks 3 and 4 75, 25 alternating.

I'll also be taking clomid, fenugreek and lean fx.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

I want to see the blood test results of a guinea pig. Untill i see this I will remain very skeptical.
  22. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleBound1337 View Post
    I want to see the blood test results of a guinea pig. Untill i see this I will remain very skeptical.
    Hmmm, I take it that you're this way with every supplement?
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Hmmm, I take it that you're this way with every supplement?
    I don't know what you mean by that. I'm not trying to be an ******* or start an argument. And i don't have anything against IBE. It's just that when I search for studies I can't seem to find much that supports formestane as a testosterone booster.

I usually try to research what I use. I know formestane gives you a feeling of it in your body. Like libido, but I don't necessarily know what that is due to. I have 3 bottles of Formex and I was going to use it in PCT along with torem. But Now i'm having second thoughts. I think I will just use torem and get a blood test for free and total 2 weeks in. Right now i just can't justify using it during PCT. If I don't use it i will use it stand alone possibly with blood tests to ease my mind.
  24. Professional Member

I don't know what you mean by that. I'm not trying to be an ******* or start an argument. And i don't have anything against IBE. It's just that when I search for studies I can't seem to find much that supports formestane as a testosterone booster.

I usually try to research what I use. I know formestane gives you a feeling of it in your body. Like libido, but I don't necessarily know what that is due to. I have 3 bottles of Formex and I was going to use it in PCT along with torem. But Now i'm having second thoughts. I think I will just use torem and get a blood test for free and total 2 weeks in. Right now i just can't justify using it during PCT. If I don't use it i will use it stand alone possibly with blood tests to ease my mind.
    Yeah, I'm getting off my Formex with a quickness when I start PCT. It's screwing with my joints due to absolutely no estrogen. I don't want to get into a habit of depending on an AI to control my estro. I'd rather just let it come back up and stabilize during PCT. Formex has not significantly changed my libido, or lack thereof, lol. But it has battled gyno symptoms very well, and has increased vascularity quite a bit too.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Yeah, I'm getting off my Formex with a quickness when I start PCT. It's screwing with my joints due to absolutely no estrogen. I don't want to get into a habit of depending on an AI to control my estro. I'd rather just let it come back up and stabilize during PCT. Formex has not significantly changed my libido, or lack thereof, lol. But it has battled gyno symptoms very well, and has increased vascularity quite a bit too.
    I used it for 3 weeks during cycle because I thought my chest was getting puffy, but I might have just been paranoid. Anyways my perceived 'puffyness' disapeared and I stoped used it. Ive had gyno since puberty so i'm a little paranoid I guess. I Just am not very sure about the use during PCT. I'm on torem now. Maybe i'll get test and estrogen measured in the blood test to see if i should start an IA the last two weeks. Depends on price.
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

How will the hybrid protocol work if you stack formex with T-911 ?
  27. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by wheels View Post
    How will the hybrid protocol work if you stack formex with T-911 ?
    That is something that you will have to give me feedback on; I do not have any reviews for the HP combined with T-911. On paper, it should really be solid.
  28. Professional Member

I used it for 3 weeks during cycle because I thought my chest was getting puffy, but I might have just been paranoid. Anyways my perceived 'puffyness' disapeared and I stoped used it. Ive had gyno since puberty so i'm a little paranoid I guess. I Just am not very sure about the use during PCT. I'm on torem now. Maybe i'll get test and estrogen measured in the blood test to see if i should start an IA the last two weeks. Depends on price.
    Well, I did without a doubt have early gyno symptoms. No puffiness, but itchy, burning, irritable nips off and on throughout the day til it got to a point it was like this all day. Started taking Formex, which after 2nd week of 75mg/day the symptoms were long gone and have yet to resurface.

1st week of Formex (2.5 weeks into Tren cycle) - 50mg
    2nd week of Formex - 75mg
    3rd week - 50mg tapered to 25mg
    4th week - 25mg for 3 days
    5th week - off

Everything is fine as of now. Cycle is done. Weight is still around. Libido is coming back. Vascularity and hardness is actually increasing. Next week I'm starting TRS and will continue that in PCT along with cycle support for 5 weeks. Then back to the drawing board for another killer cycle stack.
  29. New Member

Well, I did without a doubt have early gyno symptoms. No puffiness, but itchy, burning, irritable nips off and on throughout the day til it got to a point it was like this all day. Started taking Formex, which after 2nd week of 75mg/day the symptoms were long gone and have yet to resurface.

1st week of Formex (2.5 weeks into Tren cycle) - 50mg
    2nd week of Formex - 75mg
    3rd week - 50mg tapered to 25mg
    4th week - 25mg for 3 days
    5th week - off

Everything is fine as of now. Cycle is done. Weight is still around. Libido is coming back. Vascularity and hardness is actually increasing. Next week I'm starting TRS and will continue that in PCT along with cycle support for 5 weeks. Then back to the drawing board for another killer cycle stack.
    Did you cut the Tren cycle off after 2.5 weeks, if so did you taper the dose to off ? Or did you ride it out?
  30. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by blindcycling View Post
    Did you cut the Tren cycle off after 2.5 weeks, if so did you taper the dose to off ? Or did you ride it out?
    No, I didn't cut it off. I did this:

week 1: Tren-X @ 90mg/day

week 2: Tren-X @ 90mg/day

week 3: Tren-X @ 90mg/day (for about 4 days) then 60mg/day for last 2 days of week and Formex @ 50mg/day for complete week

week 4: Tren-X @ 60mg/day; Formex @ 75mg/day

week 5: Tren-X @ 30mg/day; Formex @ 50mg

week 6: Tren-X @ 30mg/day; Formex @ 25mg (last three days only)

I didn't reduce/taper my Tren dosages because I thought my gains would benefit from this. I did this because my blood pressure was up, my aggression went up pretty high, shutdown issues and I had gyno symptoms, but not actual gyno forming. Just itchiness, burning, etc. The Formex removed this altogether. If you have an AI or trans-resveratrol that you are taking on cycle, it may not be necessary at all to taper your dosages on Tren. I only did this because I started my AI mid-way thru, after the sides had taken full effect. I'm still trying to recover the libido/test levels but I just started my TRS last night, and hydrotest might be on order as well. Just depends on how well the TRS functions to battle this shutdown.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

I have Formex on hand, but was saving for an Epi cycle. I'm 5 days into PCT after a Dymethazine cycle. As directed by iForce I used Reversitol for PCT, but about 3 days before PCT I was feeling a little itching in the nip and extra sensitivity. It's pretty much gone now (5 days later), but still kind of sensitive at times. Just to be safe, could I run Formex 75/50/50/25 alongside Reversitol??? I really don't want to go the Nolva route if possible.
  32. Banned

Yes, you could; however, a straight dose of 50mg daily (25mg/25mg) would suffice along side Resveratrol because of the SERM-like abilities.
    Quote Originally Posted by De Santo View Post
    I have Formex on hand, but was saving for an Epi cycle. I'm 5 days into PCT after a Dymethazine cycle. As directed by iForce I used Reversitol for PCT, but about 3 days before PCT I was feeling a little itching in the nip and extra sensitivity. It's pretty much gone now (5 days later), but still kind of sensitive at times. Just to be safe, could I run Formex 75/50/50/25 alongside Reversitol??? I really don't want to go the Nolva route if possible.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.

Thanks for the information. I appreciate the fast feedback!
  34. Banned

Not a problem - enjoy!
  35. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Iron is always on top of things for IBE

..The best Head Rep I've ever known !!
  36. Banned

Hahahaa!
    Because I'm the only Head Rep you know!
    Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post

37. IBE/PHF Rep
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.

Hahahaa!
    lol

38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AK32408 View Post

hahaahahaha......lol
  39. Diamond Member

Hahahaa!
  40. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.

I'll definetely guinea pig this. Weeks 1 and 2 50mg. Weeks 3 and 4 75, 25 alternating.

I'll also be taking clomid, fenugreek and lean fx.
    Reporting back here, I've got about 5 days left in my PCT (Epistane). I followed the above protocol and have had great success. I dropped the clomid after about 10 days because it was making me depressed, I'm officially done with that stuff. I may have lost a lb or 2 of mass, but I've stayed lean and hard. Balls are back in a BIG way, and libido is above normal. I know my test is running high, I've gotten some acne on my face, and noticed my temper is quite a bit shorter than usual, much worse than while I was on epistane, because that stuff makes me feel great. I can't recall ever feeling this good and back to normal so quickly after a cycle, so I'm already planning for my next! Great job once again IBE!

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:14 PM
  2. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
  3. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 74