Formex Write-up.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post
    How exactly does Formex inhibit DHT formation?
    Modification at the 4 position prevents DHT conversion

2. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Bump to when it is going to be shipped.
    Hopefully next week.

3. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Can't wait to give this a try as well.
    •   

4. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Same here!!
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  164 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks guys for bringing us Form lovers a great product. Some quality oral form at last, woohoooooo! :->
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Answers

I'm about to start a cycle of Havoc and I wanted to know if Formex was able to be order?
  7. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bucket05 View Post
    I'm about to start a cycle of Havoc and I wanted to know if Formex was able to be order?
    Its not at Nutra Planet yet, but should be within the next couple of weeks.
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hopefully next week.

IronLungz you always have the best Avatars. Who is the one you are using now.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Subbed for more info and good knowledge from you guys/gals in here...
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Sorry if this has been asked already. I havent had time to read throught the thread yet.

I am curious about the effect on libido. Of course increased T is great for this, but arent the combination of low estrogen and low SHBG bad for libido? Doesnt low SHBG provide a signal for a lower LH release?

Thanks
  11. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Formex actually increases libido. There are several logs up that you could check out. Many of the guys are noticing an increase in sex drive.
  12. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Formex is finally available at Nutra Planet!

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...x-60-caps.html
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Is there a specific dosing protocol for PCT? I was planning on using reversitol for my Epistane PCT, but I'm liking the way this looks instead.
  14. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Is there a specific dosing protocol for PCT? I was planning on using reversitol for my Epistane PCT, but I'm liking the way this looks instead.
    Ahh nevermind I'm stupid. I just caught the link in natty's signature.
  15. Registered User
    Answers

How long could you run Formex?
    Thinking of a 2 months low dosed cycle..
    (Speculating here)
  16. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    How long could you run Formex?
    Thinking of a 2 months low dosed cycle..
    (Speculating here)
    Some are running it daily at 25mg while on TRT. Any reason to why you want to run it low-dosed for 2 months? Theoretically, it can be used through-out the year; however, I always recommend that you take a break from any and all supplements to cleanse yourself and to prolong the duration of effectiveness. For example, I would say run it for 60 days at 50mg (2 bottles), then take 30 days off. Or you can increase the dosage like such: first 30 days at 25mg, followed by the next 15 days at 50mg, then 15 at 75mg. Once you finish that 30 day run, (45 in total) taper down to 50mg for 5 days, then 10 days at 25mg, ending with a 30-45 day break. This is just an example, and/or the way I would personally run it.
  17. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

Thats my plan...Been on TRT due to a medical condition for years so this will be a great addition...I will try to run it 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.
    Some are running it daily at 25mg while on TRT. Any reason to why you want to run it low-dosed for 2 months? Theoretically, it can be used through-out the year; however, I always recommend that you take a break from any and all supplements to cleanse yourself and to prolong the duration of effectiveness. For example, I would say run it for 60 days at 50mg (2 bottles), then take 30 days off. Or you can increase the dosage like such: first 30 days at 25mg, followed by the next 15 days at 50mg, then 15 at 75mg. Once you finish that 30 day run, (45 in total) taper down to 50mg for 5 days, then 10 days at 25mg, ending with a 30-45 day break. This is just an example, and/or the way I would personally run it.
  18. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

TRT + 25mg/day year round for me.

It is definitely a supplement you can use on cycle, PCT, and off cycle for a bridge or a non-suppressive cycle. Pretty universal I'd say!
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  19. M16
    IBE Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Answers

So formex is ok to run year round ? coo,l hope mine gets here next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    TRT + 25mg/day year round for me.

It is definitely a supplement you can use on cycle, PCT, and off cycle for a bridge or a non-suppressive cycle. Pretty universal I'd say!
  20. Registered User
    Answers

I should see about TRT
    Team Orbit
  21. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by M16 View Post
    So formex is ok to run year round ? coo,l hope mine gets here next week.
    For sure...esp if you are on TRT, you should see a lot of benefit at 25mg + TRT
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

my last epi pct i ran pcs, bulk atd and mass fx, would formex be a replacement for these?
  23. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yes
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    my last epi pct i ran pcs, bulk atd and mass fx, would formex be a replacement for these?
    Also you might wanna watch out on your next cycle for gyno specially since you ran atd, one of the other guys in here ran some atd then stepped into do a log for The One and started getting a little gyno and him an all the other ppl in his log figured that the ATD caused it...But yes Formex would definitely be a good replacement...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

great, i just made the order to np, 2 bottles 1-t tren, epi, cs, formex, i got some nolva, but i cant find x dreams.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by hondizzle420 View Post
    great, i just made the order to np, 2 bottles 1-t tren, epi, cs, formex, i got some nolva, but i cant find x dreams.
    Looks like a good run coming up...Nolva is real good if you have any gyno flare ups...I got some epi for my next run also then gonna use formex for pct also...and some other goodies i'm sure me an my homie haven't figured exactly what all yet...
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Answers

yup, pretty excited. i got a bunch of other supporting supps i need to add, just havnt made the final decisions.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

I have questions regarding negative side effects: can it shut down your level of estrogen if it is already low? I already tried Novedex XT with very bad side effects, like insomnia, sweating etc...

Can it raise your blood presure?
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by JBerto View Post
    Modification at the 4 position prevents DHT conversion
    So is formex safe for MPB prone people? I’m really concerned about losing hair and I’m thinking of running this alone. Thanks
  30. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MacWanted View Post
    I have questions regarding negative side effects: can it shut down your level of estrogen if it is already low? I already tried Novedex XT with very bad side effects, like insomnia, sweating etc...

Can it raise your blood presure?
    I'm sorry that no one has attended to your questions yet. It seems some forget the main reason we are here - to answer questions.
    If your Estrogen is already low, why would you consider taking an AI? You need some sort of healthy level of plasma-ration to maintain libido and to keep your hair, amongst other things. N-XT has a bad reputation for giving people some very unwanted side effects. Thus far, we have not had any reports of sides that are like the ones you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdenton View Post
    So is formex safe for MPB prone people? I’m really concerned about losing hair and I’m thinking of running this alone. Thanks
    I am going to say yes it is safe; however, it's still a possibility. You have to have a healthy level of Estrogen for keeping your hair. Most think that Estrogen is the enemy, while it is too some degree, we as men could not function without it. Are you taking any preventative (finasteride/topical lotions/etc)?
  31. Registered User
    Answers

would Formex stack well with reverse
    Team Orbit
  32. Banned
    Answers

Do Rangers lead the f*cking way? Affirmative, we do!
    Quote Originally Posted by learn View Post
    would Formex stack well with reverse
  33. Registered User
    Answers

I am going to say yes it is safe; however, it's still a possibility. You have to have a healthy level of Estrogen for keeping your hair. Most think that Estrogen is the enemy, while it is too some degree, we as men could not function without it. Are you taking any preventative (finasteride/topical lotions/etc)?
    Thanks for the answer! I know that estrogen are important for hair, I'll do a complete blood work before start anything hormonal and to check if there is something wrong. I'm a very "androgenic" kind of person (body hair, great muscle hardness and vascularity,..) so probably my dht is high. Right now I’m using minoxidil but I’m seriously thinking about fina. I was thinking about formex to gain some mass and for is dht inhibiting properties.
  34. Banned
    Answers

You can't go wrong, in my opinion. I would look into Finasteride; however, I would recommend dosing at .5mg ED, as opposed to 1mg.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcdenton View Post
    Thanks for the answer! I know that estrogen are important for hair, I'll do a complete blood work before start anything hormonal and to check if there is something wrong. I'm a very "androgenic" kind of person (body hair, great muscle hardness and vascularity,..) so probably my dht is high. Right now Iím using minoxidil but Iím seriously thinking about fina. I was thinking about formex to gain some mass and for is dht inhibiting properties.
  35. LT*
    Stats
    5'8"  172 lbs.
    Answers

Question

I have 2 bottles of Formex due in today. I've used TD on and off for years and love it. I've been on ATD (25 every day) for about a month. Due to low libido though, I've tapered that off (last dose was 2 days ago) and would like to start the Formex today. Is there any reason I should wait to start?
  36. Registered User
    Answers

I'm curious about how to use this product with Tren-Extreme. I have 1.5 weeks left on a 4 week cycle of Tren-X. I started using Formex last night alongside my Tren. I planned on using 50/50/25/25, in which the last three weeks will be Formex alone. I have also started using AI Cycle Support, which I will use twice daily until it's gone. Is this a decent PCT? I have had very little sides associated with Tren so far. No gyno, but there is some unusual tenderness in my right nip. Anyone got any advice?
  37. IBE/PHF Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'5"  245 lbs.
    Answers

Bumppage for the great questions !
    IBE/PHF Boladrol - The Most Potent PH in the World - Available Now!
  38. Registered User
    Answers

subbed
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by fueledpassion View Post
    I'm curious about how to use this product with Tren-Extreme. I have 1.5 weeks left on a 4 week cycle of Tren-X. I started using Formex last night alongside my Tren. I planned on using 50/50/25/25, in which the last three weeks will be Formex alone. I have also started using AI Cycle Support, which I will use twice daily until it's gone. Is this a decent PCT? I have had very little sides associated with Tren so far. No gyno, but there is some unusual tenderness in my right nip. Anyone got any advice?
    This definitely sounds like gyno. You may not think so or are hoping not but one of my friends on here just ran a log ended up having the same problem you are. Tenderness then little lumps and eventually a little pain...so I went back to his log and copied what he did...I will paste it right below this..so he ended up running nolvadex and it took care of it very quickly....

What he did>>>>
    Gyno [Update] #1
    Nipple is still painful, and puffy, but I didn't expect one day to fix this. I'm told wait a week or two for this to go. So patience is the key..which is hard..As mentioned Dirk and Rosie have been helping me address this, and I'm going to keep dosing The One, and run my SERM along side this.

I will run another 60mgs of Nolva tonight, then 40mg's until the pain goes, then 20mg's until the end of cycle. Dirk, let me know what you think?
  40. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by BeBig View Post
    This definitely sounds like gyno. You may not think so or are hoping not but one of my friends on here just ran a log ended up having the same problem you are. Tenderness then little lumps and eventually a little pain...so I went back to his log and copied what he did...I will paste it right below this..so he ended up running nolvadex and it took care of it very quickly....

What he did>>>>
    Gyno [Update] #1
    Nipple is still painful, and puffy, but I didn't expect one day to fix this. I'm told wait a week or two for this to go. So patience is the key..which is hard..As mentioned Dirk and Rosie have been helping me address this, and I'm going to keep dosing The One, and run my SERM along side this.

I will run another 60mgs of Nolva tonight, then 40mg's until the pain goes, then 20mg's until the end of cycle. Dirk, let me know what you think?
    Well, to give an update. Those symptoms are completely gone at this point. Not exactly sure if they will resurface on or after PCT tho. I dropped back to 60mg/day last week on Tren, bumped up to 75mg/day on Formex. No more tenderness, burning, painful experiences. Nipples are normal size, no puffiness--just normal at this point. I figured tapering the Tren would be best before jumping to PCT, so I extended my use of it for 1 more week, and only taking 30mg a day, which is hardly noticeable. Dropped back to 25mg Formex/day. I'll continue taking Formex during PCT, also using Clomid alongside the AI, and I'm planned on using some type of test booster only, with ZMA at nights and cycle support twice a day. This PCT should last about 4-5 weeks. I'm really hoping the seamless transition will allow my hormones to gradually level out rather than spike one way or the other. What do you think?

I did some research on Nolva use with (19-Nor products) and I found that Clomid seems to be more useful, as prolactin issues are the main thing to be concerned with. From what I've researched, the prolactin is a non-issue if you keep your estrogen levels from getting out of control. AI's and SERMs are good at this. My .02
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 08:14 PM
  2. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 05:34 PM
  3. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies