Formex Write-up.

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

  1. any idea on the effects of dosing a little more aggressively with this product. Have heard anecdotal reports of higher dosing of transdermal route had increased recomp effects. Would be the same with this product, and if so would it be wise to taper down dosage?


  2. Theoretically, there's a ceiling effect with how much an AI can reduce estrogen. So once it hits that ceiling, you can double, triple and quadruple dose with no increase in effectiveness in that realm. At the same time, form has a ton of other benefits so there could be potential for further manipulation of DHT, igf, free test, etc. Maybe with a bit of a risk of increasing the potential for engogenous suppression though

    In my experience, I liked effects at about 160-200mg per day transdermally. I've went up to 300mg a few times and honestly didn't see much difference past my "sweet spot" dosing. The dosages will be different with the new delivery system. But I bet the concept will still hold that everyone will just find their preferred dosing without needing to go super high.
    •   
       


  3. thanks celc, the most I heard ran was int he 200-250 mgs per day transdermal range and users did report nice changes in body comp. I think I saw where the recommended dosage was 50mgs/day with Formex?, cant remember where, I was thinking in the 75-100 mgs/day range

  4. Stick with 25-50mg/day
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  5. One pill is 25mg, so 2.25mg/bottle? Not bad for the price even compared to bulk form + carrier for a transdermal, before considering bioavailability. Plus no mucking around with sprays or lotions.
    •   
       


  6. There is one position open for logging Formex! If you are interested drop your application in this thread:


    Sponsored IBE Formex Opportunity.

  7. Hey natty/Iron, I'm getting ready to place my preorder of Formex and I was wondering how many mg's are in each cap and how many caps per bottle. Trying to figure out if I need 2 bottles or 3. Thanks

  8. Quote Originally Posted by spectre23 View Post
    Hey natty/Iron, I'm getting ready to place my preorder of Formex and I was wondering how many mg's are in each cap and how many caps per bottle. Trying to figure out if I need 2 bottles or 3. Thanks
    There are 25 mg per cap, but I am not sure how many caps there are per bottle. I believe that there are 90 caps/bottle, but I will have to double check with Lungz.

  9. How exactly does Formex inhibit DHT formation?

  10. ok, I was wrong on the 90 caps/bottle. It is actually 60 caps/bottle.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by SubliminalX View Post
    How exactly does Formex inhibit DHT formation?
    Modification at the 4 position prevents DHT conversion

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chainsaw View Post
    Bump to when it is going to be shipped.
    Hopefully next week.


  13. Can't wait to give this a try as well.

  14. Same here!!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  15. Thanks guys for bringing us Form lovers a great product. Some quality oral form at last, woohoooooo! :->

  16. I'm about to start a cycle of Havoc and I wanted to know if Formex was able to be order?

  17. Quote Originally Posted by bucket05 View Post
    I'm about to start a cycle of Havoc and I wanted to know if Formex was able to be order?
    Its not at Nutra Planet yet, but should be within the next couple of weeks.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Hopefully next week.


    IronLungz you always have the best Avatars. Who is the one you are using now.

  19. Subbed for more info and good knowledge from you guys/gals in here...

  20. Sorry if this has been asked already. I havent had time to read throught the thread yet.

    I am curious about the effect on libido. Of course increased T is great for this, but arent the combination of low estrogen and low SHBG bad for libido? Doesnt low SHBG provide a signal for a lower LH release?

    Thanks

  21. Formex actually increases libido. There are several logs up that you could check out. Many of the guys are noticing an increase in sex drive.

  22. Formex is finally available at Nutra Planet!

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/i...x-60-caps.html

  23. Is there a specific dosing protocol for PCT? I was planning on using reversitol for my Epistane PCT, but I'm liking the way this looks instead.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by nevergoodenough View Post
    Is there a specific dosing protocol for PCT? I was planning on using reversitol for my Epistane PCT, but I'm liking the way this looks instead.
    Ahh nevermind I'm stupid. I just caught the link in natty's signature.

  25. How long could you run Formex?
    Thinking of a 2 months low dosed cycle..
    (Speculating here)

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Dr Nick View Post
    How long could you run Formex?
    Thinking of a 2 months low dosed cycle..
    (Speculating here)
    Some are running it daily at 25mg while on TRT. Any reason to why you want to run it low-dosed for 2 months? Theoretically, it can be used through-out the year; however, I always recommend that you take a break from any and all supplements to cleanse yourself and to prolong the duration of effectiveness. For example, I would say run it for 60 days at 50mg (2 bottles), then take 30 days off. Or you can increase the dosage like such: first 30 days at 25mg, followed by the next 15 days at 50mg, then 15 at 75mg. Once you finish that 30 day run, (45 in total) taper down to 50mg for 5 days, then 10 days at 25mg, ending with a 30-45 day break. This is just an example, and/or the way I would personally run it.

  27. Thats my plan...Been on TRT due to a medical condition for years so this will be a great addition...I will try to run it 8 weeks on 4 weeks off.
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Lungz View Post
    Some are running it daily at 25mg while on TRT. Any reason to why you want to run it low-dosed for 2 months? Theoretically, it can be used through-out the year; however, I always recommend that you take a break from any and all supplements to cleanse yourself and to prolong the duration of effectiveness. For example, I would say run it for 60 days at 50mg (2 bottles), then take 30 days off. Or you can increase the dosage like such: first 30 days at 25mg, followed by the next 15 days at 50mg, then 15 at 75mg. Once you finish that 30 day run, (45 in total) taper down to 50mg for 5 days, then 10 days at 25mg, ending with a 30-45 day break. This is just an example, and/or the way I would personally run it.

  28. TRT + 25mg/day year round for me.

    It is definitely a supplement you can use on cycle, PCT, and off cycle for a bridge or a non-suppressive cycle. Pretty universal I'd say!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  29. So formex is ok to run year round ? coo,l hope mine gets here next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    TRT + 25mg/day year round for me.

    It is definitely a supplement you can use on cycle, PCT, and off cycle for a bridge or a non-suppressive cycle. Pretty universal I'd say!

  30. I should see about TRT
    Team Orbit
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. MST ZMK Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-11-2012, 10:14 PM
  2. MST CRE-O2 write-up and FAQ
    By spaceclown in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-22-2010, 07:34 PM
  3. MST MVP-365 Write Up and FAQ
    By Millennium 1 in forum Millennium Sport Technologies
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 04:57 PM
Log in
Log in