PCT Check Epi
- 02-14-2009, 08:02 PM
PCT Check Epi
SERM, pct assist, cycle support, fish oil, bcaa, multi, creatine, and aakg are all on hand.... was wondering if cissus and lean xtreme are reccommended for epi, or is this overkill? Cissus as suicide inhibitor and lean xtreme as cortisol control. I was looking into activate xtreme, but the price tag is getting a little out of control with such a mild cycle. Any opinions on the matter are greatly appreciated!
- 02-14-2009, 11:16 PM
its hard to give advice when we dont know how long and what dose your running. get back with that so we share some thoughts.
02-14-2009, 11:27 PM
I'm not familiar with people using cissus for it's suicide inhibiting factors (didn't realize it did) but people do for the joint relief especially since epi can be hard on joints. I plan on using lean xtreme in my upcoming havoc cycle. Also, are you referring to suicide inhibitor as in aromatase inhibitor? Lean xtreme is an anti cort. So on the aspect of an anti cort yes I would recommend, but not sure if suicide inhibiting is what you would want.
ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
Strongest On The Market
RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
02-15-2009, 09:33 AM
02-15-2009, 09:38 AM
02-15-2009, 09:57 AM
02-20-2009, 04:38 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Full Awn in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 17Last Post: 09-17-2011, 09:15 AM
- By beejman in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 14Last Post: 06-16-2009, 04:36 PM
- By liddodragon in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2009, 07:51 PM
- By johnfaas in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 15Last Post: 02-18-2009, 08:18 PM
- By mada in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2009, 01:43 PM