best product to stack with epi?

jsg

jsg

Awards
I'm looking to cut the most fat as possible but want to keep my mass, I have 2 bottle of epi coming what would be the best other product I could use to acheive my goal?

muscleinmind

Awards
I would use h-drol, and X-Mass. Those would work really well with epi. Especially to cut. the X-mass might hurt your cardio, but not much.

MDHawk

Awards
DO NOT stack epi with hdrol!!! 2 methyls do not mix. You will blow up your liver. You could run epi solo and see great results. Or run an 11 OXO bridge to pull fat off - see Ergopharm's website for more on that. You need to run a decent PCT. Do some more research.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
You may consider simply increasing your dose of epistane rather than stacking it with something. People tend to run epistane at pretty high dosages (50-60 mg ED) without too harsh side effects.

muscleinmind

Awards
All you need is some liver support. I like the Liver Longer. You can also throw in milk thistle. I didn't have any problems.

jsg

jsg

Awards
So far I have AI cycle support to help during the cycle and for pct well I'm still not sure I'll be able to get a SERM but I have AI post cycle support and inhibit E plus I'll ad lean FX and a test booster on it. My tought are to use furaz with epi, I know lots of people are saying it's not the best mix but it's a methyl and a non methyl and I have seen some good result from people doing this. The dosage would be something like this epi 30/40/40/40/40/40 and furaz 450/450/450/450/450/450 but I'm not sure about epi for 6 weeks so I might go for only 4 weeks on epi and if everything is ok then either up it to 50 or go for 6 weeks. Nothing is 100% sure

maradona10

Awards
DO NOT stack epi with hdrol!!! 2 methyls do not mix. You will blow up your liver. . .
I completely disagree with this comment...I've done Epi/hdrol twice in six months and my liver is working fine (blood tests showed no issues)

IMO, if you already have liver issues, yes it could be a problem...but otherwise...your liver should recover just fine....

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
See the Epistane FAQ for answers to basic questions and more. Hopefully this will help.

MDHawk

Awards
From Prohormone FAQ

Statement 2: So is it cool to stack superdrol, pheraplex and trenadrol as my first stack?
Ok that was actually more of a question, but the answer is still no with a side of possibly. Generally its better to try running a non methylated prohormones (which you can ask about which are available at the time on the forum) first, and then step up to the methylated compounds second, due to the fact they're harder on the body/liver than the non methyls. "Bridging" methyls (running one into the other) is in a quick phrase, somewhat nuts. Its an all out assault thats usually attempted by someone with some decent ph experience under his belt. In my opinion you shouldn't run two methyls at one time, its a great way to kill off your liver.

jambarino

jambarino

Awards
From Prohormone FAQ

Statement 2: So is it cool to stack superdrol, pheraplex and trenadrol as my first stack?
Ok that was actually more of a question, but the answer is still no with a side of possibly. Generally its better to try running a non methylated prohormones (which you can ask about which are available at the time on the forum) first, and then step up to the methylated compounds second, due to the fact they're harder on the body/liver than the non methyls. "Bridging" methyls (running one into the other) is in a quick phrase, somewhat nuts. Its an all out assault thats usually attempted by someone with some decent ph experience under his belt. In my opinion you shouldn't run two methyls at one time, its a great way to kill off your liver.
and what doctor wrote this?look at how many people run two methyls.i havent seen anyone die yet.you dont think dbol and winstrol arent hard on your liver?and look how many people run those and report no liver problems.you know what else hurts your liver?alcohol,tylenol,many prescription pain medicines and other medications but that hasnt stopped anybody.now yeah if you decide to run 8 superdrol and pheraplex cycles a year then i could see you doing damage to your liver.as long as you dont abuse anything you should be ok.just take some support supps.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to cut the most fat as possible but want to keep my mass, I have 2 bottle of epi coming what would be the best other product I could use to acheive my goal?

1. Muscle building program
2. Lots of water
3. Lots of HIIT cardio once a day
4. Fat burner - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/116584-best-fat-burner.html?highlight=burner or http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/116556-non-stimulant-fat.html?highlight=burner or http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/109117-best-current-fat.html?highlight=burner

:gotsearch - Keyword: Best Fat Burner
1. Go to "Search"
2. Click on "Advanced Search"
3. Enter your search terms that you want to find threads on
4. Change the drop down to "Titles Only"
5. Click "Go"

You can use this method to find anything on these forums. You will be surprised how many people have discussed this topic before.

jsg

jsg

Awards
Thx but I'm no newb to forums and training. I have already done all that, the HIIT, fat burners diet etc. Thats why I'm at that point now. I figured it would be a good place to ask a question since it's your product I'm using. Anyway I decided on what I'll be doing. Thx anyway for great help I'll remember not to ask again.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Thx but I'm no newb to forums and training. I have already done all that, the HIIT, fat burners diet etc. Thats why I'm at that point now. I figured it would be a good place to ask a question since it's your product I'm using. Anyway I decided on what I'll be doing. Thx anyway for great help I'll remember not to ask again.
Ohhhh k. It seems your estrogen may be a little high either that or this is an extremely sensitive subject for you. I am merely offering my help. If you would prefer me not to help I am happy to oblige. Either way have a great day and if you have any other questions please feel free to ask.

Cheer up and don't take everything so seriously ;):grouphug:

jsg

jsg

Awards
Sorry for my short fuse sometimes but to me it sounded like you were taking me for some newb that didn't know what he was doing. Yes sometimes I over react but I might have miss interpret your tone in the translation since english isn't my first language.

jaegerbombed

Awards
Hey, how did your epi fat burn stack work out? Are you still on it? you seem to be in the same relative size frame that I am (I'm 6' 2", 206) and I'm looking to do a Epi+fat-burn cycle too. So I thought I would solicit your comments as you're the closest to me out of anyone else I've seen post. I also was looking at going to 6 weeks instead of 4, so I'll be interested to hear what you decided to do. Thanks in advance for the comments and suggestions.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldnt stack epi with another methyl. and Xmass/EPi run can be very successful, however I would run Xmass solo for about 2.5-3 weeks then add the epi in. Depending upon your history with Epi, you can go as high as 50-60ed, however if this is your first run with Epi I would top out at 30mg ed.

I ran at 60, and had minor sides. However 40 was a nice sweet spot for me

jsg

jsg

Awards
Hey, how did your epi fat burn stack work out? Are you still on it? you seem to be in the same relative size frame that I am (I'm 6' 2", 206) and I'm looking to do a Epi+fat-burn cycle too. So I thought I would solicit your comments as you're the closest to me out of anyone else I've seen post. I also was looking at going to 6 weeks instead of 4, so I'll be interested to hear what you decided to do. Thanks in advance for the comments and suggestions.
Yep I'm still on it. It the end of week 3 of epi at 40mg/ furaz at 500mg and I still have 3 more weeks. So far it look good I don't have any visible sides, there isn't much strength gain visible but I do look fuller and leaner (not as much as I was expecting but that's me being impatient) I'm on about 2900 clean cal. a day which should make me week and /i didn't loose much strength so I guess everything is good. I will up the epi to 50 on Wed. so I don't end up with less the half a bottle at the end of my 6 weeks.