Epi/Prop PCT

M

Macurran

Awards
Hey guys i just started my 3rd week of epi/propadrol cycle and just had a few questions about dosages for PCT.
Im running 4week cycle 20/30/30/40 epi and 60/60/60/60 Prop.

I have Liq Nolva for Pct which ill be running 20/20/10/10. Would AI's PCS be to any value to my gains to throw it in there the whole PCT or start on week 3?

Also running 6-OXO would it be benefical for my gains to run it all the way through or start in week 2 or 3?

Any advice is apperciated. PCT is my weak point

K

kingin23

Awards
im also in my 3rd week of epi and im actually doing the same dosing as you..hows your gains?i gained about 7 lbs so far and people are noticing that i did get a bit bigger and leaning out...for my pct im also using liquid nolva and ai post cycle support followed by desiel test hardcore.....heres what my PCT looks like:

WeeK1: Nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20/20
WeeK2: Nolva 20mg
Week3: Nolva 10mg
AI Post Cycle Support
WeeK4: Nolva 10mg
AI Post Cycle Support
WeeK5: AI Post Cycle Support
WeeK6: AI Post Cycle Support
Week7: Diesel Test Hardcore
Week8: Diesel Test Hardcore

Hoped i helped a bit

M

Macurran

Awards
Thanks alot. Sounds like a good cycle set up. I was interested in try Diesel Test have you used it before? So far ive gain 5lbs but my vascularity has been most improved over muscle mass. Good Luck with the rest of your cycle and thanks for the info!

M

Macurran

Awards
What dosing are you running for your test? Are you ending your Deisel after week 8?

K

kingin23

Awards
not sure what dosing ill be using on dth but i have used it in the past got great strength gains in the gym but was also getting crazy headaches even with drinking enough water guess im pretty supp sensative i was thinking of giving it another try with 2 tabs a day. i have about half a bottle left so im going to use that if i stilk get headaches ill cut it short fi not then ill purchase another bottle and continue using it

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys i just started my 3rd week of epi/propadrol cycle and just had a few questions about dosages for PCT.
Im running 4week cycle 20/30/30/40 epi and 60/60/60/60 Prop.

I have Liq Nolva for Pct which ill be running 20/20/10/10. Would AI's PCS be to any value to my gains to throw it in there the whole PCT or start on week 3?

Also running 6-OXO would it be benefical for my gains to run it all the way through or start in week 2 or 3?

Any advice is apperciated. PCT is my weak point
I would rather you run nolva 40/40/20/20. And AI PCS is always good to add to PCT.