epi and massfx

hondizzle420

Awards
im about to sTART a epi cycle with cycle support. i have a bottle of massfx left over, can i use this, and how would i dose. also i only have one bottle of epi, how should i dose this? im not too worried about the fat loss, and ill be keeping the cals high

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Standard epistane dosing is fine. A 20/30/30/40 cycle for one bottle is always good. I would use Mass-FX in PCT, as it is non-hormonal

hondizzle420

Awards
how do i dose the massfx for pct tho? just follow what the bottle says?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
or you could always use mass FX leading up to and into Epistane to optimize natty test levels that will be fairly synergistic with Epistane.... just a thought.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
The stack on NP with cycle support and post cycle support, is that a good stack? What about PCT and pulse cycling? I have a buddy about to start cycling, thought I might help him out.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
let me say pulse cycling is great and all and has its place BUT if your buddy is about to start cycling then start him off with a standard cycle so he can really feel the compound know how he reacts and not be disappointed.

I would say that the stack deal on NP is great and all but would make sure that cat has a SERM first over anything else.