epi and massfx
- 11-14-2008, 05:40 PM
- 11-16-2008, 01:11 PM
11-16-2008, 03:38 PM
11-16-2008, 09:29 PM
or you could always use mass FX leading up to and into Epistane to optimize natty test levels that will be fairly synergistic with Epistane.... just a thought.
11-16-2008, 10:31 PM
The stack on NP with cycle support and post cycle support, is that a good stack? What about PCT and pulse cycling? I have a buddy about to start cycling, thought I might help him out.
11-16-2008, 11:50 PM
let me say pulse cycling is great and all and has its place BUT if your buddy is about to start cycling then start him off with a standard cycle so he can really feel the compound know how he reacts and not be disappointed.
I would say that the stack deal on NP is great and all but would make sure that cat has a SERM first over anything else.
Similar Forum Threads
- By rothyman in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 07-15-2007, 09:07 AM
- By nobady in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-08-2007, 08:05 PM
- By chuebner in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:44 PM
- By CrusaderHocky in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-02-2007, 06:07 PM
- By deshawn in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-25-2007, 02:53 PM