How good is my pct for Epistane?

bradsa

Awards
Week1-3AD(6caps) +Cycle Assist(8)
Week2-3AD(6caps)+ Epistane(20mg)+Cycle Assist(8)
Week3- Epistane(30mg)+Cycle Assist(8)
Week4- Epistane(30mg)+Cycle Assist(8)
Week5- Epistane(40mg)+Cycle Assist(8)
Week6- Toremifine: 120 x 4 days, then 90 +Cycle Assist(8)
week7- Toremifine: 90 +Cycle Assist(8)
week8- Toremifine: 60+PCS(4caps) +Cycle Assist(4)
week9- Toremifine: 30+PCS(4caps) +Cycle Assist(4)
week10- PCS(4caps)
week11- PCS(4caps)

The reason of 3-ad is only to kick start the cycle.

How good is my PCT?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good man, toremifene is great. I think i would sub out the Cycle assist during PCT for Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support. I see you have it the last 2 weeks, but why not your entire PCT? It will work better than cycle assist for PCT, while also keeping you protected.

AnonyMoose

AnonyMoose

Awards
  • Established
Looks good man, toremifene is great. I think i would sub out the Cycle assist during PCT for Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support. I see you have it the last 2 weeks, but why not your entire PCT? It will work better than cycle assist for PCT, while also keeping you protected.

ditto - better yet either forgoe pcs altogether and use both a separate test booster and an ai product with the torem.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
looks great. I would run PCS throughout PCT though as mentioned or change it to something else altogether like Drive or DTHC.

Do you also have plans for anything preworkout during PCT or at least some creatine and maybe some other bulks so you can make your own concoction?

I prefer the bulk method as you can get way more for way less and customize your own lil mixes.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
namely cause Ive used it in conjunction with Torem, JUST torem and drive for a PCT and it was outstanding. Especially considering it was for a 6 week cycle of Epistane (60mg) and Dbol (30mg) straight and I came back with stellar blood results that were drawn 2 weeks after PCT showing higher range test levels and normal range liver values.