epi dosing

mdbaker

Awards
starting my first epi cycle. minimal prior ph experience did one cycle last year. have proper diet workout and pct set up. 22 yrs old 190 lbs about 20% bf. question on dosing. i want to run the first week 20,20,20,30,30,30,30, then run 30/30/40 the last three weeks. i generally work out at about 3 o clock, so would i take 10 mg at 9 am, and another 10mg preworkout on 20mg? then i figured weeks 2,3 i would take 10 mg at 9 am and 20 mg preworkout. at 40mg i would take 10mg 9am 20mg preworkout and 10mg around 9 pm. is this correct?

Baan

Awards
I would dose so you have a constant supply in your system. Dosing at 9:00pm may impact your sleep..

hope you will take some liver protector...

something like this
7:30 am
noon
6:30 pm

mdbaker

Awards
yeah i have cycle support by AI. so you dont recommend taking pre workout?

Baan

Awards
from research they say to always have a constant supply in you...if you have that and can get pre-workout dose then yes...

yeah i have cycle support by AI. so you dont recommend taking pre workout?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
starting my first epi cycle. minimal prior ph experience did one cycle last year. have proper diet workout and pct set up. 22 yrs old 190 lbs about 20% bf. question on dosing. i want to run the first week 20,20,20,30,30,30,30, then run 30/30/40 the last three weeks. i generally work out at about 3 o clock, so would i take 10 mg at 9 am, and another 10mg preworkout on 20mg? then i figured weeks 2,3 i would take 10 mg at 9 am and 20 mg preworkout. at 40mg i would take 10mg 9am 20mg preworkout and 10mg around 9 pm. is this correct?
A constant supply is desirable BUT your dosing is closer to "constant" then what Baan suggests.

Epi only stays in your system 6-8 hours. So 9 AM and 3 PM work perfectly for that fact. Also you want Epi to be out of your system if possible, but not necessary, by bedtime to minimize shutdown and maximize natty test production while on cycle.

Your dosing looks good to me BUT I would dose for 40mg either 20mg am and 20mg pre workout, or 10mg am, 20 pre and then 10 immediately post workout.

Good luck and make sure to keep us informed on how it works out for you!

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how should i dose 30mg for 2week? and 40mg for 4weeks

9am-20mg and pre workout at 8p at 10mg

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just spread it out evenly. As long as you get all the doses in each day you'll be straight, its just "better" to spread them out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 52
Supplements 10
u_e_s_i Supplements 4
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 19