Epistane Stack

MorningMetal

Awards
Well, so far, day 4 on Epistane, and i'm noticing only good things. Strength and libido increases galore!!
I'm on 20 mgs/day so far, will increase to 30 in a couple days.
I'm stacking it with Anabolic Pump, Prime, P-Slin, NOX-CG3, and Monster Milk for my protein. I take every dose of Epi with a scoop of Cycle Support. Seems to work awesome!!
Epistane is the shiz!!

P.S. On a side note, recieved some Chikara, the pheromone cologne in the mail the other day, and tried on my g/f last night. She went absolutely apeshit... She literally could NOT stop smelling me and it drove her into a horny frenzy, like i've never seen before.. It was almost kinda scary.. Anyone else use it or any other pheromone cologne?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
have you run epi before? I am interested in the enhanced effect when stacked with Prime. I may add prime into my cycle on the 3rd week and continue throughout PCT.

On the other hand I may let epi work its magic on its own then run Prime during PCT so that gains keep coming.

BTW, how is Monster Milk . . . flavor, recovery effects?

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well, so far, day 4 on Epistane, and i'm noticing only good things. Strength and libido increases galore!!
I'm on 20 mgs/day so far, will increase to 30 in a couple days.
I'm stacking it with Anabolic Pump, Prime, P-Slin, NOX-CG3, and Monster Milk for my protein. I take every dose of Epi with a scoop of Cycle Support. Seems to work awesome!!
Epistane is the shiz!!

P.S. On a side note, recieved some Chikara, the pheromone cologne in the mail the other day, and tried on my g/f last night. She went absolutely apeshit... She literally could NOT stop smelling me and it drove her into a horny frenzy, like i've never seen before.. It was almost kinda scary.. Anyone else use it or any other pheromone cologne?
I believe you should take your cycle support doses about 3-6 hours before or after your epi dose, I can't recall the thread in which this came up, if I come across it I will post it in here

MorningMetal

Awards
I'll have to take the cycle support after the epi then. Thanks for the info.
The Monster Milk is absolutely incredible stuff. I was NEVER a fan of muscle milk. It had way too much fat in it, even if the fats were mostly MCTs. Monster Milk is a plethora of great stuff. You get 50g of multi-sourced protein per serving. (Whey Isolate, Milk Isolate, Casein) and more BCAA/EAA then any other protein i've ever seen. Aminogen, Kre-Alkalyn, Fiber, this has it ALL dude. Best... protein... ever.
The recovery is on par with any other protein i've used, and it's extremely easy on the gut. I've had no bloating, gas, etc. I'd recommend it to anyone.