New Guru...oops

DocT

Awards
Ok, so I started an Epi pulse cycle 3 months ago (or so). I worked out every day except on mission days (the curse of being in the Sandbox). The long and short of it was this: I went from 180 lbs benching 225x2 to 200 lbs benching 300x1. My diet wasn't perfect- another curse of being Army- but I was stacking on protein like nobody's business. All of a sudden, everyone in my platoon wants advice on how to work this or that body part, how to get results like me n such...HOLY SMOKES!!! :toofunny:
What it comes down to is this: I'm an IBE devotee for life! This product HELPED me (of course nothing comes without HARD work) step it up in a manner diet and exercise alone has never been able to. THANKS IBE!

Last edited:
nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Imagine what you're gonna be able to do when you can hit it more diligently! Did you have trouble gettin' everything you need for cycle support and pct, you know, bein' in the sandbox and all?

DocT

Awards
I only went with the Epi, Cycle Therapy, and PCT package from NP...I started out tremendously conservative and stepped up gradually. I went with the pulse to reduce side effects...and so I didn't gain too quickly and raise eyebrows...that last part didn't go so well. Anyway, I didn't use any SERMs or anything, so there weren't any problems.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, so I started an Epi pulse cycle 3 months ago (or so). I worked out every day except on mission days (the curse of being in the Sandbox). The long and short of it was this: I went from 180 lbs benching 225x2 to 200 lbs benching 300x1. My diet wasn't perfect- another curse of being Army- but I was stacking on protein like nobody's business. All of a sudden, everyone in my platoon wants advice on how to work this or that body part, how to get results like me n such...HOLY SMOKES!!! :toofunny:
What it comes down to is this: I'm an IBE devotee for life! This product HELPED me (of course nothing comes without HARD work) step it up in a manner diet and exercise alone has never been able to. THANKS IBE!
Glad you liked it. Epi really is a phenomenal compound. I know the trials of the sandbox and keeping it on point. But look at it this way... you know you wont lack on calories... thats for sure. :D

Adams

DocT

Awards
What's up w/ X-Lean...I'm trying to cut the fat I gained during my bulk...but haven't found enough literature about it to convince me yet.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's up w/ X-Lean...I'm trying to cut the fat I gained during my bulk...but haven't found enough literature about it to convince me yet.
X-Lean in on hold right now until china lets up on the powders and sends us our supplies. X-Lean is a anti-cortisol. Cort is immunosuppresive, and implores the body to hold on to all the fat it can, specifically around the mid section. Hopefully you should see it back very soon, otherwise X-Force is great for the benefits you are looking for.

Adams