Alright.....here's my story.....

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
So I got two bottles of EPI, and am going to start a cycle soon......

I also work out of town a lot, and stay in hotels for weeks at a time, and usually without gyms.....

So, if I was say a week or 2 into a cycle, and then had to go out of town for a week, should I start a "mini" pct for the week, stay on the EPI for the week even though I'm not lifting, or what?

Any thoughts?

Thanks!!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why dont you look on the internet and find a gym in the neighborhood of the hotel, thats what I used to do and found a good Gold's Gym in the city I frequently traveled to for work...most places will give you a week pass you can buy..if not do a body weight workout...such as push ups, close hand pushus for tri's, sit ups, leg raises, single leg calf raises, etc...

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Use your suitcase to do squats and bent over rows with. Use the laptop case to do shoulder work and leg lifts with. Tricep dips and leg lifts work with bodyweight. Sit ups and suitcase bicep curls. I did all of these for the Olympia and it worked well.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
What's the point of doin' a cycle if you aren't gonna hit it 100%, find a gym in the area,.. most let you work out a day free anyways. If you truly can't get to a gym, I suggest you buy the book "Never Gymless" by Ross Enamait. Good luck!!!

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That's what I say!!!

I gotta figure something out....
not really tough to figure out.. it's simple you have two options.....

A) find a gym in the area where you will be travelling to....or

B) Don't run Epi if travelling is in the future of the planned time for the cycle

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Well I usually don't know when and if I'll be staying out of town until sunday, so that sucks. I work at an environmental outfit so I might be called in to work some night to clean up a big spill and be gone for 3 or 4 days or get sent to a mill to clean out a boiler or some chemical tank for two weeks.....I just never know.....Or I may hafta do a 12, 24, or even 36 hour shift, so even if I'm at the sweetest gym in the world, I'll be sleeping.

And that's also why I haven't gotten to work out a lot this summer, but things slow down in the fall so I "should" be able to get back into it.....I hope.....

So for the sake of argument, let's say I'm 3 weeks into a cycle, get called out for 2 weeks, with no chance of working out, what would be the best bet?

Thanks so far!!

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
$20 a week or $40 a month baby!!! And ain't I getting my money's worth!!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
$20 a week or $40 a month baby!!! And ain't I getting my money's worth!!
WHAT??? lol... okee dokee.

I agree on the BW routines, push ups and other exercises are underrated and when dont sloppily really are worthless.

BUT if you do lots of slow concentrated reps or large volume (to failure) sets then I promise you, youll see results. I would just try and run a normal cycle and drop to say 10-20mg only to keep it flowing right before you BW routine. Even if you hit a 36 hour shift, take 15-30min before you hit the hay to push out some pushups and one legged squats then down a shake with some fats and go to sleep.

Then bump back up as soon as you can get back in the gym. Id say you can run a cycle like this with interruptions (2 weeks reg dose/gym, 2 weeks low/BW on/off) for about 6-8 weeks.... Your biggest challenge IMO will be making sure to get you PCT done correctly, much more difficult then staying on cycle.

Sure Id prefer to only do a cycle when I can give it 100% BUT if you have no choice then do what you got to do and make the best of it with what you got, if your always pushing youll still make progress.

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
When I went to the Olympia I used my suitcase to do squats and bent over rows. I use my laptop in the case to do shoulder work and front and side raises. I used the suitcase to do curls as well. Then I did pushups and tricep dips off the chairs. Do the pushups with your feet on the chair to mix it up.

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
WHAT??? lol... okee dokee.
Oops......there's a gym literally across the street from the hotel, hidden behind a garage...I found it on the web....I'm still waiting to start the EPI cycle till things are more "plan-able"...........but at least it's moving in the right direction.....

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol niiiiiice. well thats not too bad a price though either.