Poll: How did you respond to the Original X-dreams???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How were your X-Dreams????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Great feedback guys! thanks a ton!

Lets keep it comin,

2. i am really curious as to how the new formula will work. I really need a solid sleep supplment. but i will have to try a sample or hear some assounding reviews about its effectivness before purchasing another bottle
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    i am really curious as to how the new formula will work. I really need a solid sleep supplment. but i will have to try a sample or hear some assounding reviews about its effectivness before purchasing another bottle
    You will not be disappointed, I can promise you that. Just wait for the reviews. Hopefully I can get the go ahead to release some info soon.

Also, this version will be MUCH MORE cost effective.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

4. Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Didn't work well for me either, actually kept me up a bit
    This was my experience as well. Gave me sort of buzz, but not as "euphoric" as I would have liked.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

5. Did not work for me either. I never really have a problem falling asleep, my problem is waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep until it is time to get up. Very frustrating as it effects my productivity the next day and hurts my workouts. I will give the new one a try.

Similar Forum Threads

1. X-DREAMS!!!!!!! vivid dreams await.... (SPONSORED)
    By suncloud in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 203
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 10:12 AM
  2. ZMA Dreams :)
    By jon671 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 08:45 AM
  3. ZMT vs. X-Dreams...
    By Skigazzi in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 01:01 PM
  4. ZMA and Dreams?