Poll: How did you respond to the Original X-dreams???

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

How were your X-Dreams????

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I shall give my honest opinion on the original formulation.

The first time i ever took x-dreams it worked well, VERY well in fact. I really thought it was going to be a solid winner all around. I experienced a type of relaxation that was completely new to me, so i was instantly intrigued.

However, every subsequent time i took it after my initial response yielded absolutely nothing. I was utterly shocked and disappointed at that point.

I'll definitely give the new formulation a try, so i'm hoping it's back to solid effects for me.

Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary

2. Believe me youll get those results you expect
    •   

3. I want to try the newer version. Hopefully, I will have a different outcome the second time around.

4. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    fairly soon is all I can really say.... most of the product is at the cappers ready to go just waiting on a few more ingredients (as of last week.... may be further along)

Did you try the the first one ever??? Howd it do for ya??
    I don't believe I ever used X-Dreams. I've used just about everything else under the sun though When the new one is released, I'll try and give it a go though (IBE has been quite generous to NP with samples in the past )

5. Didn't work well for me either, actually kept me up a bit, did have some weird ass dreams on the sleep I did get. I also have have a bottle left.
    •   

6. Great feedback guys! thanks a ton!

Lets keep it comin,

7. i am really curious as to how the new formula will work. I really need a solid sleep supplment. but i will have to try a sample or hear some assounding reviews about its effectivness before purchasing another bottle

8. Quote Originally Posted by abish View Post
    i am really curious as to how the new formula will work. I really need a solid sleep supplment. but i will have to try a sample or hear some assounding reviews about its effectivness before purchasing another bottle
    You will not be disappointed, I can promise you that. Just wait for the reviews. Hopefully I can get the go ahead to release some info soon.

Also, this version will be MUCH MORE cost effective.

Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

9. Quote Originally Posted by sly View Post
    Didn't work well for me either, actually kept me up a bit
    This was my experience as well. Gave me sort of buzz, but not as "euphoric" as I would have liked.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics

10. Did not work for me either. I never really have a problem falling asleep, my problem is waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to go back to sleep until it is time to get up. Very frustrating as it effects my productivity the next day and hurts my workouts. I will give the new one a try.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. How's Your Cholesterol?
    By jjohn in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-13-2006, 12:51 PM
  2. What were your T3 results?
    By DaC0der in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 09:22 AM
  3. anyone tried deprenyl? what were your thoughts?
    By FENRIR in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-21-2006, 12:25 PM
  4. Your Legal Dream Cycle
    By Lich in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-30-2004, 02:38 AM
  5. How big were your arms when you first started..
    By andro69 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-16-2003, 11:52 PM